Anyone like Michael Moore's documentaries? I've seen Roger & Me, Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11...

anyone like Michael Moore's documentaries? I've seen Roger & Me, Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11, are his other films worth watching?

I have liked all of them till Where to Invade Next. Just found that one boring.

I can't bring myself to watch anything he did after seeing how he treated Charlton Heston.

Some Foreigner Leaf shot up the Flint Airport.

Fuck you, fatass. When you die, I will piss on your fat corpse

will never understand why leftists think arguing for terrorists entering the country is a winning formula

DUDE CAPITALISM SUCKS BUT IT HAS MADE ME A BUNCH OF MONEY BUT IT SUCKS LMAO

watch Adam Curtis instead

>mfw he lost half his money and property because the government ruled in favor of his wife
Fucking poetic right there

Yeah, most of his stuff is pretty good.

I mean, literally believing in your own strawman is pretty silly.

No.

Everything but Bowling and Fahrenheit are garbage

Capitalism built those homes, he's such a fucking hypocrite shithead

>Amor Ftouhi
Quintessentially Canadian

Neglect makes more sense than saying it was terrorism

>Terrorists are brown
>Brown is good, White is bad
>Therefore, Terrorists are good

It's pretty simple.
Liberal logic at its finest.

I really liked "sicko" as it is really interesting (from a european point of view) to get a glimpse at the non-existence of US health care

I understand americans feel differently about it but its worth watching imo

Bowling is garbage. His argument is as consistent as any other one he mocks. I know documentaries need to be judged beyond the point they are trying to make, but it infuriates me how he manipulates shit. Fahrenheit was fine though.
You don't understand how massive the U.S. is, and its virtually impossible to have good universal healthcare. They already throw most of the budget into healthcare.
t. spic

Like seriously? He's really going to milk that democrat incompetence and corruption as a failure of capitalism? In the right time and place they would have literally just tied this white nigger to a stake and let the wolves have him.

>killing jobs is terrorism.

Jesus christ that is the most retarded thing i have heard all week.

Firing people is terrorism now?. Fat fuck

Capitalism is what made Mikey a rich fat piece of shit who has all the time in the world to shitpost on Twitter

Snyder strikes again.

its because they enjoy helping republicans win elections

His documentaries are ok and help shed a light on some lesser known things but his overy liberal view of things is something i dislike. i dont know whether its his demeanor or the fact that ge looks like a fat dyke

Without capitalism the world would cease to run in it's current state. We'd all be living in dirt shacks working manual labor jobs.

besides Roger and me, he's a lyingredients scumbag

>haha bro somebody like dropped a bomb someplace in the desert probably one time and so I mean how can you not shoot up a school with stuff like that going on lol haha it was justified bro
>yeah dude the healthcare in cuba is so great everybody should just be like cuba which is a super great country with a great economy oh why don't I live there well oh uh yknow haha that's too easy bro I like a challenge haha cubas great

Sicko was his best work.
F911 was overrated, but pretty good
BFC was great, but now it's pretty dated
Capitalism sucked
Roger & Me was good
The Big One, I barely remember

>the rules of life aren't fair so we might as well let muslims rule the world
Seems reasonable

I hate Moore's documentaries because they're deceptive and puts himself up as a hero figure in them.

I like listening to him talk, because he actually DOES listen to working class people, and it shapes his liberal views more accordingly.

Wish he did something other than documentaries.

If you made it through those without blowing your brains out then yeah, the other ones are worth watching.

Without getting too political, Sicko doesn't really explain what the American healthcare system is, it just covers things that don't happen in other systems, like preexisting conditions. It doesn't give a complete picture. For reference, see California's single payer bill, and how it was just discarded for being far too expensive.

Also, the whole Cuba part was basically propaganda.

selected facts wrapped in leftist agitprop

"documentary"

>some muslims are terrorists
>therefore all muslims are terrorists

Solid retard logic.

heart disease kills more people than cancer, so it is stupid to care about cancer. Michael Moore logic.

What's especially hilarious is that greasy lard-spheres like Michael Moore fully support businesses firing employees based solely on them being Trump-supporters.

Yeah but some people are poorer than others.

Therefore the whole system is invalidated.

t. college-indoctrinated Marxist living in New York in an apartment my parents paid for

Why even risk 1 terrorist entering the country, though? Immigration is not a fucking right.

Thing is. Even if just .1% of Muslims are terrorists, that's still a fuckton of people.

since when is it the governor's job to manage individual cities? does this fat retard really think democrats work with republicans? democrats wouldn't let a republican solve an issue in a democrat stronghold for risk of losing votes. at this point fuck em. niggers want to keep voting against their own interests then i don't really care what happens to them

>Terror!!TEERRROORRR!! A private company decides it's no longer profitable and moves business or shuts down in accordance with contracts+legal obligations. TEERRROORRR!! Muh workers baby, muh workers!

Michael Moore is the greatest mockumentary director. His movies are so good, people mistake them for documentaries.

Capitalism A Love Story is really fucking good (and factually valid)

Watch it

What's the use of a documentary if you can't bend it to your own agenda?

I will but first you need to wipe that Moore cum off your lips.

What's the use of a mockumentary if you can't fool people into thinking it's a documentary?

>You don't understand how massive the U.S. is, and its virtually impossible to have good universal healthcare.

That's retarded, more people equals more taxpayers equals more budget. Germany manages to have good healthcare despite being twenty times the size of many European countries.

> They already throw most of the budget into healthcar

Spend it more efficiently then.

>Gets told he doesn't understand how big the US is
>Still stupidly compares us to Germany (which is in the shitter right now economically btw)

Regardless of the huge difference in population, there are wild variations between state economies that prevent one plan from working for all.

>Shit talks capitalism
>Provides examples of socialized services failing and ruining thousands of lives

Micheal Moore is a confirmed retard

>RAPE CULTURE IS REAL
>media depictions of women socialize men to be predators and shitlords reeeeeeee
>but this religion that does much the same is great
>because every muslim is a good person on the inside
>also rap music promoting violence has nothing to do with crime in the ghetto and you are racist to imply otherwise

Being a liberal is an exercise in cognitive dissonance

>That's retarded, more people equals more taxpayers equals more budget.
are you just pretending to be retarded? the usa is filled with tens of millions of brown leeches

Look into what shit the Veterans Administration is in the US. That's the closest they have to universal health care. A federal healthcare system would be a nightmare.

The Big One is very entry level but it's probably his most entertaining

THIS IS THE FACE OF REAL TERRO... oh wait nevermind

Don't be fooled for one second into believing Liberals care about workers, especially low income ones, unless they are brown.

They just spent the last election-cycle importing Mexicans WHILE shitting on working-class whites.

Liberals hate the working-class almost as much as they hate women.