That feeling when GDP of Visegrad Group is bigger than Russia's (the biggest country in the world) GDP

That feeling when GDP of Visegrad Group is bigger than Russia's (the biggest country in the world) GDP

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-largest-underground-economy-in-the-world-2013-2?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That feeling when Poland's entire national identity revolves around Russia

>nominal GDP 2017
Poland + Czech Republic + Hungary + Slovakia= $893,419
Russia = $1,560,706

Nice maths skills Marek

BRAVO

Visegrad politicians are playing with jingoism, a fire they can't control. They think they can control their population with it, but soon the jingoism of the population will control them and send them on paths they never wished to go.

Most of Russia is uninhabitable, so don't judge a country's economy by its land size.

Before liberation from Szlachta Poland was a shithole with wild Slavs living in a band society.

GDP does matter nothing. Russia is richer and better for life than any of these countries.

Even Zimbabwe has a bigger GDP than Russia. Russian women are dying to live in Zimbabwe.

businessinsider.com/russia-largest-underground-economy-in-the-world-2013-2?IR=T

White future without dependance on EU gibs?

lmao

Who gives a shit.

We must return this

Why would you subjugate yourselves to Poles of all people?

they are not that bad, atlest the would protect the reaml, christians, and traditionalists. Not like the shit EU.
greater Polska when?

škoda felicia fun?

hmmmmm

what Poles did wrong ?

russia was such a shithole during Catherine's rule that she cried to polish "king" that the ruskies are runing away en masse to poland.

her generals that saw how rich are polack nobles and their estates, cried to Cathy that she treats them like shit.

Russia is a shithole. I wonder why Trump didn't include it in his list of shithole countries.

Polish intellectuals.

well color me surprised!

Fuck vatnik Russia I hope some day America is able to remotely deactivate Russian nukes and than wipe out this shithole. I am ready to sacrifice myself if that was the price for the world to forever get rid of bolshevik Russian menace

I got him, lads! Hang me the net!

+15
>GDP does matter nothing
I bet vatniks would brag about it everywhere and pretend it to be the most important thing.

>Russia is richer and better for life than any of these countries.
Have anything to back up your words, vatnik?

>He unironically thinks there's only one person who hates this shithole

What's so wrong with you why you always think someone is to love the place he was unlucky to born to be it even the worst cesspool?

*kisses you*

kek

and Germany

I love you
No, screw them

You do know you just confirmed my point, don't you?

I really don't give a shit about Germans

Hahahahaha

>not using nominal GDP
how pre1989 is that