Why was Injustice Raven so butter-faced?

Why was Injustice Raven so butter-faced?

Oh fuck off Sup Forums, whine about how they;re not all anime characters somewhere else.

I feel like the game could have been so much better if handled by any other studio than Netherealm. Some concept art from the game

I don't get how a chick who is still several leagues above anything you'll ever get is a butterface.

And that particular pic just makes her look like a red skrull.

Because Neatherrealm cannot d o women's faces for their lives, I have said a few times thta the only time their women looked like women is back when they were just green screening actors and puting them in the game
NR girls are legit ugly though.

Do you just enjoy eating shit or is that Sup Forums patented contrarianism writing checks for you again.

>Injustice girls are legit ugly though
FTFY

Why is DC/WB putting up with the MK guys they suck.

They should make DC like pokken or Dragonball, linear fights are just to boring and nurffing for superheroes

Or something like naruto

MK is barely any better in terms of girls, I will never get why people like Cassie.
Besides maybe they're crazy. Or partially gay.

>point out characters are ugly for no apparent reason
>>>>>>>>>HURR DURR FUK OFF!!! THEY'RE NOT ANIME, SO YOU CAN'T FAP TO THEM!!!
God, for any other board this would just be summer stupidity.
Unfortunately Sup Forums isn't like the other boards.

A much better question would be, why was EVERY character in Injustice so butter-faced?

it was Netherealms, part of the reason i didnt play as her ever was because she was god damned ugly

Just about as ugly as she is in the comics.

>MUH CARTOON

That doesn't even look like a human bean

What art school did those modelers flunk out of?

epic meme

Neatherrealm studios' women look like shit. I'm sorry user, but it's true.

>inb4 that one NRSfag comes in and posts Mileena

nice joke fag

inb4 Chucky Supergirl.

Darksiders 3 Winter 2017.

fuck off

Because Neatherrelm can't design women.

how are they ugly

>posts manjawiest picture possible

Honestly Raven was the biggest disappointment this game had for me. Between the Teen Titans cartoon I grew up with and the comics I was reading at the time, Raven seemed to be a really interesting character I was excited to play as.

But what really gets me is, in my opinion, how close they were to such a better Raven. They just tried too hard to make her demonic. The voice filter is what really ruins it for me. If they had kept that stuff confined to her demon form then that would be actually be pretty cool, give more substance to that transformation than just changing her colors a bit. But to keep the filter on at all times is just annoying and feels forced.

the manjaw meme wow

>for no apparent reason

This raven was grown up and part of Superman's regime, no reason for her to look all cutesy, that's the storyline reason. The real reason is that Neatherrealm studios don't have aesthetically pleasing models for their female characters.

Got it now?

Cause Raven isn't a "human bean" to begin with.

love this meme

>the "criticism is a meme" meme

Put your thumb over her eyes and look at the remaining face, user.3

Great, now i have to fap again.
Thanks

What if i put my dick over her eyes

the fuck are you going on about

>it's bad if you disregard the good half
You're an idiot.