Jingoism

It seems many people on this board unfortunately hold right-wing overly nationalistic views. Other countries are belittled and humiliated all the time, and this is very unjust on the people.. You can not judge someone based on where they are from. Please have more respect, thanks.

>trying to convince jingoists with rational arguments

How else will we convince them? I see myself as a very rational and sensible person, but they mostly seem to be guided by their feelings. It's just not reasonable to be a jingoist.

I am totally sure that If your country was a bit more nationalist You would not have millions of turks and rapefugees with the all the consequences that that is bringing into your country.

Consequences?
You mean, them working the jobs that Germans don't want to do?
And the use of the term "rapefugees" just shows how xenophobic you are, sorry.

>guided by their feelings
>belittled and humiliated

Sometimes I think that this world is unfair.
that nationalism of emerging countries is allowed and nationalism of developed countries is disallowed.

And It is not only unfair, but breaking races and nation of developed countries.

People who product this evil are musmedia and left-wing people and communists.
This evil people make serious effects to the society of developed countries.

We have to be cautious enough to these people who break our society.

Not genociding you in 1945 was a mistake.

>You mean, them working the jobs that Germans don't want to do?
What's wrong with Germans doing those jobs though? Oh I get it, you need literal peasants to do your dirty work because you're too good to get your hands dirty. Really racist. Really really really racist.

If they are just like you, then why do you think they would want to do the jobs Germans don't want to?

I will no longer reply to this thread. It is now already full of xenophobes who aren't worth talking to. Goodbye.

ok, bye nigger-loving faggot.

send me back my 40 000 peruvians living in Japan and I will return the 300 000 japs that are living here , ok?

Please leave Sup Forums too

IMA BLAKKK NATIONALIST NIGGUH SUCK MY BBC

If you hope so, please do so.
Happily Japanese population is decreasing,
return of Peruvian of Japanese will be help us. :)

t. keeps grandpa's nazi medals in the attic

1871 was a mistake

He has a point

> Nationalist in 2018.

You have to be so fucking empty to identify yourself with things you had nothing do to with. Where's the logic in that? Yeah, I love my country I was randomly shitted in! Embarrassing......

Weak bait
>randomly
Have a (You)