Sup Forums related netflix suggestions

Bored and recently got Netflix, anyone got any Sup Forums related suggestions? Haven't watched TV in a while

Voltron and Bojack

I came here to post Bojack

Pretty much these.
I've heard good things of F is for family as well.

You could try Wakfu if you haven't already. Just be sure to turn off the English dub (it's awful).

Alternately, if you're looking for live action, you could try Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

Voltron was actually the first thing I watched when I got it, I want season 2

I'll check out Bojack, was kinda on the fence with it when it first came out, but people are still talking about it so it's probably good

>F is for family
Never heard that one, will give it a glance

Actaully watching Wakfu, the dub is bearable, I just wish Percedal would stop talking, live action's never really drawn me in, but I may give them a chance if I have nothing else

Strange hill high

Attack on Titan

FUCK NO!

Animaniacs so that TMS will never have to do another Orange & All Out ever again.
No, those are abysmal shows.
No, you don't, it's cancer and you don't want cancer.

The Dreamworks stuff is all pretty passable. Turbo FAST is probably the best cartoon made from a mediocre to poor animated movie ever made. That's not a high bar, but hey, they're snails.

Puss'n'Boots is pretty decent. Very kiddy in both humor and action but not talking down to them levels of kiddy. Just doesn't rise above, y'know?

I liked the MvA series, too, if they still have that up. One of the best dodgeball episodes in cartoon history, and as we all know, dodgeball episodes are the epitome of great cartooning.

If you're into live-action capeshit, Daredevil.

>oh god watch animaniacs xD so funny
kys retard

They're not good at all, avoid.

For the love of god just go watch Animaniacs, you will thank me later.
Again, no.

If you want movies theres a bunch of Disney Canon films and Looney Tunes Back In Action.

Not just that but if you want to avoid this again you better binge watch Animaniacs to get a 6th season from it.

No retards in sight.

Anything but Animaniacs.

>No more Tron Uprising
>No more Brave and the Bold

Why, Netflix?

Animaniacs is for disgusting furfaggots

NO!

Nothing but Animaniacs.

Until we get Tiny Toons, Freakazoid and Pinky And The Brain on Netflix.

Have the animaniacs aged that badly?

No it is not, it is for real die heart sakuga otaku.

Kids love it too, theres a reason why they avoid TV.

It is for Prince fans too

Only as much as old Looney Tunes shorts, they were just being faithful to their source.

>Legitimately liking Tiny Toons

Step on an M80.

He was only in 1 episode and it was not even a TMS episode.

It is not for furries.

They've a ton of anime. I can't follow more than a few episodes but it's great to get high and eat pizza or ice cream too.

They've got Justice League and Justice League Unlimited at the moment, and apparently are going to get the Lego DC stuff, right now they just have one episode.

The currently have Young Justice but I personally didn't like the story line, but a lot of folks here do.

Dreamworks stuff, Turbo is kinda dumb and kiddie, ditto Puss 'n boots, MvA. But Dragons is decent to good but you'll be lost since they dumped the earlier seasons and you miss some stuff of how it differs from the movie (same voice actors though); the holiday specials are good for watching with family.

+

The have a lot of live action stuff that /co related, several Marvel series, they re-run AoS and I suspect they'll get Agent Carter. They have The Flash and Arrow, and will likely get LoT and Supergirl. They also have some of the older movies, some of the older pre-Nolan Batman, the schedule changes every month and stuff gets dropped.

NO!

Theres a reason why it ass raped Ren & Stimpy and Nadia back in it's heyday.

Prince is literally shit.

Neither of those are any good either, you're not really helping your case here bud.

Bojack
Voltron
Young justice
Justice league both versions
DuRaRaRa
Mlp
Animaniacs
Lolirock
School for Vampires

Always say no to dubs (and especially subs) as it will not bring in jobs unless that dub is Hamtaro; LWA 1 & 2 is also fine as well.

Avoid the Dreamworks stuff, YJ is set to get a 3rd season along side Animaniacs getting a 6th sesson.

Netflix Sup Forums-related TV shows

GOD TIER:
Daredevil, Voltron, Bojack Horseman, Courage, original PPG, Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc.

HIGH TIER:
Chowder, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Young Justice, Justice League/JLU, Arrow (seasons 1-2 only), Flash.

MID TIER:
F is for Family, Animaniacs, The Batman, Dragons, Family Guy, Jessica Jones

SHIT TIER:
The rest of Dreamworks' shit, Brickleberry, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow (season 3 onward)

That is 100% false.

Tiny Toons and Ren & Stimpy were beloved masterpieces, you're delusional, seek help.

Also

Little witch Academia
Of course the classic Disney movies if you haven't seen them in a few years

THAT IS 100% false, Mir is cancer and is worse then Filmation.

Animaniacs is god tier when the rest is untouchable tier.

>seek mental help for not liking two shitty 90's cartoons

Get real. Only Pinky & The Brain and Freakazoid were any good.

DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS!

Thank you.

They were not shitty, Tiny Toons was sacred when Ren & Stimpy was excellent.

That is not bate, that is a fact.

Secret of the Kells was pretty good. Like to do some painting and play it in the background.

When Dealing with Netflix this is your bible, take it as such.

>Ctrl+F
>No Green Lantern: The Animated Series

was it removed, or does Sup Forums just not like it anymore?

Only if you like Butch Hartman's work as the movie was a love letter to him.

Me? I do like his work so you're lucky.

Bob's burgers

CRIST NO!

Animaniacs or GTFO!

That was pretty good, I miss not having it available any more since it's not in Canada.
Watch Mike Tyson Mysteries if you're in Canada.

Whos Crist?

Don't watch Animaniacs, it's furfag bait

Is there some sort of animaniacs autist here?

For Animaniacs.
Because they're zany to the max.
So just sit back and relax.
You laugh to you collapse
They're Animaniacs.

Meant to type in Christ.

Sorry about that.
No it is not, it's it nothing but gold.

Fuck off Famicom

Nope, no autist in sight.

Been a while since I've seen an autist try to dominate a conversation this hard.

Not OP but you guys are really tempting me to start Bojack... Anyway, the first episode of Penny Dreadful was pretty promising.

>puts flash in hightier (including season 2) instead of arrow season 3's first half in god tier

Not him, he won't bother in a topic like this.

It's probably a troll that actually hates animaniacs and wants us to associate it with his dickery.

You're two are delusional, seek help.

This still on Netflix?

No, theres no troll here.

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated does interesting stuff with the franchise. It keeps the mystery of the day format but includes reoccurring characters and season long plotlines.

How is it possible to have this much shit taste user? Go wipe mouth, its stinking up the whole board.

No you're the one with shit taste, leave.

No you

What does that have to do with Its Such A Beautiful Day?

>Voltron
>F is for Family
>Bojack Horesman
>The Batman
>Young Justice
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Star Wars the Clone Wars
>All hail King Julian
>Turbo Fast
>Chowder
>Tarzan
>Justice League
>Caspers Scare School
>Wakfu
>Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
>Daredevil
>The Flash
>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage when that comes out this year

It's always a beautiful day for Animaniacs.
No, just no.

Isnt Wakfu on netflix?

Voltron, Bojack, Animaniacs, PPG, Mlp:fim, Courage the Cowarly Dog

Bojack's first season is a bit rough, but stick with it and towards the end it gets much better. S2 is a big leap up from the first.

No, just Animaniacs.

I do like PPG however but it's not worth it seeing that NuPPG got made.

Forgot
>Izombie
>Gotham
>Agents of Shield
>The Boondocks (season 4 is trash but the AI and Pretty boy Fleezy episodes are ok)
>Transformers Prime
>The Total Drama series
And I see they even have the SpongeBob movie on there

No, except for Spongebob.

But seriously, why would you recommend flash season 2 for him to watch?

not sure if it was mentioned outside the links to OP, but How to Train Your Dragon netflix series is GOAT. I love watching Hiccup mature slightly over the seasons

I did not say that.
No it is not.

I'm going to regret taking the bait

Why are you so adamant about Animaniacs

I know that Voice. It's a great documentary on VA's and DiMaggio is a big part of it.

Well, New Danger Mouse is a Netflix exclusive import, so if you didn't keep up with it when it was coming out overseas, now's your chance to watch.
Old Danger Mouse is there, too.

he's PC-Famicom, autistic Animaniacs obsessive who shitposts anytime either TMS or Animaniacs are mentioned in a thread

Then fuck off. Arrow season 3 first half is gold

Basically he's barenyfag

TMS since Genndy back stabbed them has not been doing very well, Blue Jacket was great but they deserve much better then that and more Animaniacs can get them out of doing fujo shit which is what they want.

No, fuck this pretentiousy low quality crap. This movie, if it can even be called that, is so fucking boring and nothing

Netflix.
Sucks.

No he is not, Animaniacs has loads of fans and Famicom is not autistic.

>emphasize the worst
>minimize the best

It is, along with the godawful english dub

Also OP check out the Little Witch Academia short/feature. It's basically anime by a guy influenced somewhat by cartoons. It's neat

No he is not, he is light years better then that guy.

Looks interesting

Will do

Watched animaniacs growing up, still no need for you to be an ass

I am really hesitant to check out turbofast even though it keeps sowing up as a suggestion

Might check out the other two though

Not really my thing but I may give it a chance

>>No more Brave and the Bold
Wait, what? I loved that show

Some of those I know I like, so I'll assume you got good tastes

Live action isn't my thing but I'll try the others out

Looks pretty, maybe

Some of those I know I like, I'll look into them

I'll look for it

Nah, never really liked it

Never got into it when I had cable, may look into it now

Thanks for the heads up

Maybe

It's okay if you don't like it. It's not for everyone.

Nah, it's not for anyone. No one legitimately likes it. If they claim to it's just so they seem more artsy and unique or it was 2deep4them. When really it's just a halfwit animator being experimental and failing extremely hard to tell a proper narrative, using the subject matter as an excuse.

That, though, in itself, is way more interesting than the film,; seeing how people percieve utter crap.

>filmmaking needs to be confined to traditional narrative structure
Even then it seemed really straightforward to me - the story of a man suffering from a degenerative terminal illness, coming to terms with his condition (and the delusions/misunderstandings it entails) and putting the past to rest. Not every film needs to follow storytelling traditions.

The dark humor was pretty good. Maybe it was too deep for you?

Good job putting words in my mouth. I know what the film is about. It doesn't need to be 'traditional.' I'd even argue it's coherrent which is enough, but the way it's presented is just awful.

Kek, and I knew that was coming. Like I said the unique, artsy pretentious people love it. It wasn't deep. It was just an experimental way of presenting a thing that could very well just be a gross overexageration, as I doubt the guy who made it had a mental condition. It's nothing more than his perception of it and it is poorly presented. And this movie isn't a special little snowflake like people like yourself seem to think. If you were judging it on animation, sound quality, ANYTHING else any other film has to be judged by, it wouldn't be getting what praise it has, but because it IS so poorly put together in those aspects, everyone picks out the odd narrative and 'dark humour' (which was more cringe if anything), and somehow find it to be a saving grace for it, as if it's just THAT good it overshadows everything else about it. It doesn't. If he wanted to present his idea as a book or audiobook or some shit it would be different, but it is also a visual medium and deserves to be criticized in that department as well. Overall, it is a boring as fuck experience. There's no reason to give a shit about the events in it either. It's just nothing from a storytelling, animation, and sound design (if you can call thunderclaps and street sounds sound design) perspective.

>one of the most evocative animated films in recent years, combining hand-drawn animation with filmed footage as well as a ton of in-camera techniques
>boring, poorly presented
Clearly you're fucking baiting.

Sure kid, blurry watered out images and caveman drawings are the pinnacle of the possible visual medium. Retard

no one is saying it's the pinnacle

some people just liked it. chill. you're way too into this identity of yours as being anti-pretentious-art that you're being the most pretentious cunt itt