Our world is a disaster. How do you keep on going in it?

Our world is a disaster. How do you keep on going in it?

praise god

Vengeance.

Liquor and fast food

In what way is it a disaster? You sound like a beta.

if the world is going mad, it helps to be a little mad yourself

Being happy in spite of it all.

>*TIPS FEDORA*

I enjoy the insanity and chaos. It's free entertainment.

Nothing ever really changes. :^(

no matter how bad things seem don't let your environment or other people drag you down
if we gave up this easily we wouldn't have made it as far as we have

It's not our world, user. This is the normie's world. I keep going that I might one day realize our world.

Zen daoist with a dose of nihilism thrown on top, & smoke weed erry day

I live in Poland, the catholic stronghold. No gender bullshit, no same sex marriage, no marxism, liberalism is being finally pushed into defensive, no perverted sex-ed, I feel like this country and this nation is chosen by God

I lift to get ready for when Christiandom calls upon a DEUS VULT and we retake Constantinople/Byzantinium and North Africa

Lord Kek has a plan for me.

>crime going down worldwide
>poverty going down worldwide
>mass shootings going up, but may very well be a statistical blip
>all economies (except Europe and a few failed states like venezuela) growing, even most African countries
Don't fall for the media negativity. They're trying to manipulate you.

>How do you keep on going in it?
Because i love my family

I love Poland more than any other foreign nation (no ancestry). I, too, believe that you guys are destined for greatness soon, just based on the character of your people and your national character. I was just reading recently that you were organizing trade unions in the 1980s when the USSR was still active- very brave stuff. I hope to visit next summer

>tfw cant suicide because it's disgraceful and don't want to make family cry

I'm stuck

Ive got a spaceship waiting to lift me out at the proper time. Probably the moment that SHTF happens.

Until then I continue to fuck over the establishment with epic levels of magick because they're too naive to know a homeless man can be that dangerous.

(though in a former incarnation I was quite epic, and the establishment depends on many things I did at that time: fill in the blank: king ____ 's mines)

And what? they didnt think id bend them over and fuck them?