POLL:Do you think that Sup Forums it being raided by CTR?

Here is the link to the poll.
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10923477/r
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duh

more likely is that tumblr is being herded here from the powers that be

also wtf captcha

they aren't even hiding it anymore

Anyone that says no is a shill

nice going OP

Doing this so i can screencap and use as proof that all those idiots who came here yesterday know that we know what is happening.

No.

>10 hours in MS Paint
>proof

>NO
>0 NO's
Ha

Denying the votes of 26 people.
Are you deluded?

Hey, CTR, if you're reading this: call me ;^)

It's so obvious. Yesterday I went through the catalog and rounded up every shill thread. All of the "There's nothing wrong with being mixed race/Trump BTFO/pol BTFO/etc threads.

They were all made within the same 15 minutes. Mods weren't deleting any of them. The shills are real and the jannies are allowing it.

What's worse is that if you report those obvious shill threads, you can get warnings and be banned for 3 days.

The vast majority of RCP polls and "drumpf BTFO" posts on Sup Forums are just ironic shitposters

It's just that there's so many paranoid autists who don't have sarcasm filter can't see this, and calls any obvious troll for CTR

I seem to have 92% of people disagree.. That tells something does it not?

That 92% of people are paranoid autists?

>sarcasm filter
>on the internet

You're either delusional or one of them if you're denying the possibility outright when there is more evidence to the contrary right now.

To keep this thread in action i will post some information.

I mean, look at this shit. Why bother applying to be a janitor if you're not going to do your job?

That mabe you are an outsider trying so hard to fit in?
You are like a whore, going on anime imageboard because your boss cucks are scarred.
I hope you enjoy your 5$.
It's almost like orwellian nightmare or 1984.

Thanks for pointing those threads out, i will try to get votes out of those threads.

I resent that you would think I don't shitpost for free.

Like I would need a reason other than to see fucktards like you go full McCarthy trying to root out imaginary commies.

The saddest thing is that you pretend to be emotionally deatached from your job.
To bad empathy hits hard... oh wait you are a sociopath :^)

>Easy money
wtf I want to be a #shill4Hillary now

>implying I have a job

>Implying that's not worse
Either way killyour self.

Nobody is going to answer that kind of question seriously. Of course all will say it's true ironically

>someone posts "lol drumpf btfo how can he recover, I am #mentallyhill now"
>Sup Forumssperg: OMG FUCKING CTR SHILL FUUUUUUCK YOU GET OUT OFF MY BOARD 0.5$ HAS BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Yess ironically..... yes...

It's not the content itself but the rate at which near identical messages are being posted at a rate unseen here before. On top of that this all started happening shortly after a super PAC received a 600% budget increase that is known for doing just that.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out you twat.

McCarthy was right though

>taking money out of your final paycheck to pay for "termination"
I hope that guy called his local labor board. That is illegal.

Thank you all for voting.
Now we are above 200 votes.
You can see the results on that page: strawpoll.me/10923477/r

But i will write it here for your conviniance...:
>Yes - 190 votes (88%) (when i copied)
>No - 25 votes (12%) (when i copied)

By the results we can see that majority knows and that after 3 days shills haven't succeded anything.
Basicaly waste of money.
But i want CTR to loose money so it's win-win.

Also i will wait for 5 more mins before screencapin the poll for shill defeatin purpose.

Also pic. related one way do destroy shills effort.

Its all bullshit. They rigged the captcha just like the polls. Ill probably get banned for this post. Thats even if they let me post it

Here is the screencap of poll

Seriously, who works for a company that charges them a firing fee?

why was last ctr thread purged? are the mods shills themselves?

Anyone figure out how the shills prove to CTR that they actually posted or does CTR just take their word for it? If they are required to screenshot anything it would be very interesting to see those screenshots,

NSA you listening?

MODS are faggots

Nothing was "doxxed" illegally

Have some CTR names, everyone:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Godspeed, based banned.