Susan Sarandon tells it like it is about Hillbeast

says former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would be a more dangerous U.S. president than Donald Trump — provided she’s not indicted first.

I want to fuck her in theory, but in practice I bet her vag is a fucking flesh crater.

Would titty fuck her saggers though.

>“I believe in a way she is more dangerous,” the actress told the press on Thursday. “She did not learn from Iraq, and she is an interventionist, and she has done horrible things — and very callously. I don’t know if she is overcompensating or what her trip is. That scares me. I think we’ll be in Iran in two seconds.”

Yeah but shealso hate Trump, she is a ultra Sanders leftist

>I do know what her policies are, I do know who she is taking money from. I do know that she is not transparent, and I do know that nobody calls her on it,”

>Sarandon also appeared on MSNBC on Thursday and predicted Mrs. Clinton would be indicted by the Department of Justice for the secret email server she operated out of her New York home as President Obama’s top diplomat.

>“There’s going to be [an indictment]. I mean, it’s inevitable,” Ms. Sarandon said, Salon reported Friday.

>The State Department’s inspector general released a report last week saying the Democrat front-runner violated policies on storing official records and did not cooperate with its investigation.

who cares what some hollywood cunt thinks

Canada...

DNC shills detected

>“I believe in a way she is more dangerous,” the actress told the press on Thursday. “She did not learn from Iraq, and she is an interventionist, and she has done horrible things — and very callously. I don’t know if she is overcompensating or what her trip is. That scares me. I think we’ll be in Iran in two seconds.”

EXACTLY

You think she is conservative? She is ultra liberal and she prefer Sanders over Clinton imbecile. Educate yourself.

You're missing the point with your partisan tripe.

Go back, read what she said that I quoted, and then rub those two brain cells together to start a fire.

(((You)))

She really is Sup Forums's Grandmother. I don't care about Bernie tbqh, he is Grandpa pol and Trump is Daddy anyway like Milo says. Mommy is MILF Mika from Morning Joe I think.... our sister is Ivanka.

>ultra leftards love clinton

She hate Trump and she clearly said she will never vote for this guy...

you know what the ad hominem fallacy is, right?

apparently not

>Muh philo

>Susan Sarandon blasts Woody Allen and Donald Trump

>Bernie
>Grandpa Sup Forums
>Not Clint

keep shitposting because she recked Hillbeast

>fact
>shitposting

You love a SJW

>He wouldn't just fuck her titties and leave

more ad hom

are you planning to camp in this thread to shitpost all evening?

What is your point? Are you a Berniefags?

If you still don't get the point you're either a shill, low IQ, or both.