Is there any candidate that isn't a complete wackadoodle when it comes to basic science?

is there any candidate that isn't a complete wackadoodle when it comes to basic science?

Climate change is a Chinese and ((((others)))) hoax. Nuclear is the answer, regardless.

>public opinion statistics not yet available

heh

>Americans actually debate whether vaccines cause autism

You can't make this up lads

shockingly jill stein seems on point except for GMOs and nuclear?

>everyone else enjoying their polio, apparently

>100% renewables by 2030
>Don't need nuclear
Really, user? That doesn't seem a little bit unrealistic to you with a nation of 300M+?

no it does, certainly. we need the mighty god of fission to lead us into the golden age but...good christ, against vaccines makes me want to give them all rubella

>Nuclear is the answer,
Privatized nuclear is a disaster.

>Muh global warming

Yeah let's increase taxes tenfold so our economy can shrink in the name of "climate" while we watch African an Asian nations continue to shit out pollution.

Brilliant idea libfriends

>nuclear energy
>clean

this is the best meme ever
fuck atomic waste, that doesn't count since we have yet to find a place to actually throw it away, so it's not waste :^)

I just looked up Dr. Jill Stein because I never heard of her. I didn't know what GPUS was either. When I found out, it sounds exactly like an SJW. How come liberals are not giving her any attention, I've heard nothing from her at all.

>marijuana
>science
Who made this stupid thing? Also, GMOs making farmers poor? Bullshit, farmers plant them because they increase profits. Learn economics

>trump will privatize NASA
Sauce now

Look how well Chernobyl went

Didn't Trump say the "China created global warming hoax" was just a joke?

define the term "science" for me, please

One incident caused by poor health and safety regulations thirty years ago. More people have died due to slipping on ice during that time.

Who cares? It is the policies that matter. Trump panders to people who don't believe in Global Warming. That doesn't bother me because I don't gain self respect from repeating scientific consensus. We all know liberal baristas at Starbucks who can lecture people on evolution, global warming, and chew-trails. Who gives a shit?

From a policy perspective, Trump is absolutely right. All our climate change treaties are bullshit that do nothing about the problem and only hurt business. Do yourself a favor. Look up how much the latest Paris treaty is going to reduce global warming. Scientists have estimates to how much global temperatures are going to change, so you should be able to find how much these treaties help, how much they prevent global temperature rise. When you find out the answer is fucking zero, ask yourself why we have these treaties.

None of these climate change regulations do anything to help the problem. This is because America is an insignificant part of global temperature rise. We actually can't do shit. Africa, India, and China won't do shit. That is a guarantee. We are only helping their exports by punishing our business for something they can't prevent. Global warming is going to happen. The treaties we sign and regulations we impose do nearly nothing to address it. All they do is hurt American businesses.

CNPP wasn't privately owned though, it was owned by the Soviet-Ukranian government at the time. The shoddy design of the RBMK reactors and other factors were to blame.

>fuck atomic waste, that doesn't count since we have yet to find a place to actually throw it away, so it's not waste :^)
"waste" can actually be recycled in proper energy-producing reactors, instead of reactors which were meant to build nukes (protip: all current reactor models use this style and not the economic recycle style)

> this is the best meme ever
it really is, for people who discourage and encourage it as a power source.
don't forget
> liquid thorium salt meme
> heavy water fusion meme
> helium 3 mining on the moon meme

So goverment owned :^)

I'm not saying government or privately owned nuclear power stations are good or bad. The Three Mile Island power station was "privately" owned (using privately loosely because Exelon is a Fourtune 500 company) and Pennsylvania almost ended up having its own 30 kilometer exclusion zone.

I always wonder why republicans are so retarded when it comes to science.
Religion ?