Is she basically the final "fuck you" from baby boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

basically, nice dubs

those fuckers created all the benefits, used them, payed for nothing, leave all the niggers and debts in the hands of their children

she wants to raise taxes on the middle class. she's the "fuck you" from rich people

youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

THE FINAL FUCK YOU WAS GOING TO WAR AGAINST rUSSIA...pUTIN IS GETTING EVEN FOR REAGAN BULLSHIT

No, her and Trump both are.

Also, there is no final fuck you. The old boy CIA network has inserted intself into everything - and the powers that be are on a multi generational strategy.

Yes.

She wins, gives amnesty to ensure her re-election.

Next president will be elected by an impoverished and brown generation as Bernie 2.0, with a Congress that will allow him to destroy any remaining wealth the country still has.

Country demilitarized to save money, world plunges into chaos without threat of US intervention.

Thanks boomers!

Millenials vote for Shillary more than boomers. Trump would have no chance if middle aged and old white people weren't such a big demographic because that's his main voter base, you stupid ungrateful fuck.

> world plunges into chaos without threat of US intervention.
TOP KEK!!!
Burger, World turned to shit because of your intervention.

>USA will turn into Brazil 2.0
>Canada will turn into Argentina 2.0

Expect commies everywhere and capital flight.

Im sure theyll have a few more "fuck yous" before theyre gone

Does not explain why neo-cons and globalists are going apeshit over Trump, but not Hillary.

There is a clear lesser evil in this race.

Probably making it look good for the public eye.

>final
The front end of boomers are barely 70, they can keep fucking shit up for decades considering there is no term limit for the senate or congress.

It's called theater and compartmentalization.

If we want to see who really represents millenials, then encourage your friends to get out and vote. It's better for democracy.

I'd almost wish we could get rid of social security as a fuck you to their disgusting, morally bankrupt generation but then I remember it wouldn't matter because they all made themselves rich shipping their children's future jobs to third world shitholes and price gouging on the cheap shit those third worlders sent back.

She's a Fuckin weapon, she is

FUCKING BABY BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEE
THEY RUINED FUCKING EVERYTHING

If I had absolute power here for one minute I would use it to put term limits on congress. That's about the only way it could ever happen since it'll always fail if congress has a say

>Millenials vote for Shillary more than boomers
costanza.jpg

Depending on what your personal cutoff for boomers is. I put it somewhere in Eisenhower's second term and those guys would just about be turning 60 so in ten years we can still have them running for president.

she might well end up being the final "fuck you" from women as 4 years of a Hillary disaster would mean it'll be a long time (at least a generation) until another woman is elected, just like Obama's legacy.

Trump will get into office and it will be the last baby boomer hurrah before there is a massive reform in 2020 with our political landscape. I'm talking like a government clean house WHEN Hillary's email and the Clinton Foundation leaks.

But man, the youngest boomers are 10-12 years younger than Trump and Hillary. I don't think we'll be done with them for a good 15 years yet.

yes, but thankfully like most boomers she is a stroke victim and should have her licence revoked.

yeah and trump is the last olive branch that generation could extend too