youtube.com/watch?v=LCZnuo1vuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=DSiRN23Fdy4
youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
youtube.com/watch?v=m0m573MxXXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ldiZ1pNA7us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doing drugs in the first place

>off

this, it's much better to be deaf, blind and have a superiority complex, plus drugs are ILLEGAL

I bet you're a blast at parties

I tend to stay away from low-brow affairs. I'd much rather go to events that you'd never get invited too than do some bathtabs drugs with some sluts who are heavily invested in collecting stds.

lol ok bro, I'm sure people are just frothing at the mouth to get into your parties. You only go to eyes wide shut orgies right? only the finest for you? fuckin clown

fantasia

>This isn't a movie that maintains an ambiguous position between a DMT trip and a man going through the process of reincarnation as according to the Tibetan book of the dead.
>No this is just a DMT trip, religion is stupid lol

Fuck this director.

>I tend to stay away from low-brow affairs

not everyone enjoys being surrounded by dumb degenerates

I watched this with an amber vial of Liquid LSD 25 in Willits,CA when it first came out

youtube.com/watch?v=JO4uRImwNgE

Taking drugs doesn't make you a degenerate. Some of the smartest and most successful people I know take drugs.

Not that you would know considering you've never been around them.

oldfags got all the best drugs

sounds like a trip, how was it?

to my film critic self it was merely an OK story.. somewhat too much reliance on cliche, too Hollywood unlike the Kubrick 2001.

The imagery especially the ebryo in the planet thing was pretty moving firing the imagination of future experiences..

personally i am not a space fag so I don't buy human space colonization as a viable future but in a poetic sense that human life will transform and carry on in a new realm and form was powerful

Pic related, or really any Linklater

other films I've seen tripping on acid;

The Last Wave
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvuUDBHipE

The Man Who Fell to Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtJ5FnwfCk

Tell me about DMT.

This movie was a bit too disturbing to watch while on psychedelics. I'm not sure why people always recommend this

>old film critic
Tell us more about yourself, please.

Why should I care if I'm invited to Dungeons and Dragons in your mother's boyfriend's basement?

DMT makes a connection between your subconscious mind and your visual cortex allowing you to see visual imagery during dreaming.

smoking DMT forces the waking mind into this state instantly overwhelming the visual cortex with connections from the un/subconscious and memory centers while at the same time processing all the stimuli entering via the waking senses thus it is an overpowering experience.

>doing drugs
>having fun at parties

what did he mean by this?

I mean if you ain't no bitch it's a fine movie to watch off cid.

This was a decent watch. Lots of neat visuals.

*tips fedora*

They are 15 and don't know shit.

End Of Evangelion
The Thing

Most people's idea of a good time at a party involves drugs weather it be alcohol,weed, or molly. If you don't need drugs to have fun then good job but most people have a vice

Spring Breakers

>too disturbing to watch while on psychedelics
>too disturbing

No such thing.

>going to parties where people take acid
That's not a party at all

idk man sounds like a good time to me. Ever fuck a bitch off acid? It's quite the experience

I enjoy Film.. I have collected a few I have enjoyed . have of late focused mostly on older films from between the 1930's to the 60's Last night I watched 'The Fugitive Kind' by Lumet based on a Tennessee Williams play starring Marlon Brando and found it an effective work with talented acting in an engaging story.

I loved going to movies as a kid. My favorite memories are of Drive In's having seen the original Planet of the Apes when I was around 10 and actually catching The Devils Bride aka The Devil Rides Out starring Christopher Lee as part of a triple feature with the main attraction being the Night of Dark Shadows.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCZnuo1vuWU

youtube.com/watch?v=DSiRN23Fdy4

I grew up near Boston so got into Cambridge to see more art house sort of films in High School which planted a film loving seed.

I haven't seen a new release since The Game in 1997.

recent theatre visits to see the new 4k resto of The Tales of Hoffmann, The Third Man and The Sargossa Manuscript

Yeah you're right it's probably better to not watch that on LSD. Too many frightening scenes.

Do you like huey lewis and the news?

what is a Grateful Dead concert

can't say that I do.. I consider my taste in music several orders of magnitude more mature than such noise.

tbqh bro LSD is a pretty cozy drug to watch movies to. Off one or two hits you're completely functional, only slight visuals

thisssssssss

lmao bro u wildin

this movie is utter shite

I love acid I have like 3 tabs left

I melt it in the water and drink some of it to have a good day

I really like the initial smugness it gives me. Like smug as fuck

probably didnt understand the ending. this video explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE

How did you ever end up on Sup Forums? What are your favorite films?

When I did LSD for the second time I felt a lot of pain even though I didn't hallucinate very much. Very strange sensations. I couldn't focus on anything. First time was all giggles and beauty though. My understanding is that LSD is unpredictable.

>tfw wanna use DMT or LSD but afraid I might get Brian Wilson'd
Is there any way to test this? I have no history of mental illness, but I'm only 20.

just fucking do it homosexual

People tend to sell fake LSD nowadays. They'll give you research chemicals like N Bome and claim it's Acid. Out of curiosity the second time you tripped did you cop it off someone else?

I have experience with lsd and some other psychedelics and really wanna try DMT, but somehow I consider it really spiritual and in another "league", if you guys catch my drift

I'll do it but feel like I have more reading to do to get more out of it

thoughts? anyone done DMT here?

Yea bro just do it, I was weary initially of it but one to two hits is very managable. Just make sure to go in without anything too heavy on your mind. And also only take it if you trust in yourself that you have a good head on your shoulders. You can't be some fidgety autist taking cid know what I mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0m573MxXXw

watch this documentary about vietnam, i'm not sure if you'd come back so easy though

I wanted to see what people thought of the new Twin Peaks.

I think in calling a film a favorite it has some subjective association that may be purely personal and so citing a film as a favorite I wouldn't want to be taken as a ranking or qualified assessment

I mentioned some of them above; The Last Wave, The Sargossa Manuscript and the Man Who Fell to Earth

>I was weary initially of it
>weary
you mean wary or leery, not weary

the grateful dead were junkies and coke heads and their music sucks ass on any drug unless maybe you're maybe 60+ years old

No because I'm handsome and I do things like go golfing
A place where old swinger boomers transmit herpes to each other?

yea thanks bud

>I haven't seen a new release since The Game in 1997.
watch mullholand drive

and yet you're posting on Sup Forums, handsome people don't come to Sup Forums I can tell you that much

His advice is plain wrong too, like most advice itt.

fucking a bitch on acid is objectively, literally better than going golfing

fucking faggot kys

Some place where you never want to be. Old idiots who have been following this band for decades come together to do drugs and listen to music by the worst band on earth. Interestingly enough the Grateful Dead tours all across the world, but it has been the exact same group of people at every show for decades now (they travel with the band). They've got a good name because if you went to one of their concerts you'd be grateful if you died.

I meant to say I haven't seen one in a theatre.. I have seen all of Lynches films. I own Inland Empire, Lost Highway, FWWM, Wild at Heart, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive and the original Twin Peaks

fantastic planet

What part of it is wrong exactly? Sounds like decent advice to me considering I've done cid before

I saw my last show in 1987/88 it was New Years Eve

youtube.com/watch?v=ldiZ1pNA7us

not the live part.

the animated part. especially the bed bunk scene.

This was back in like 2006. First time got it off a hippie for free, second time a friend brought some over.

Yea man sounds like what you had was not cid, get a kit and grab some off silk road if you're curious. I guarantee you'll have a great time

>I'll do it but feel like I have more reading to do to get more out of it
Do that. There's thousands of dmt trip reports out there. Read as many as you can stand.

No, I meant like spiritual reading, philosophy and stuff

watching American Psycho off Cid was a religious experience for me

what do you mean off acid?
just movies that you shouldnt watch on acid?

your dosage advice for a start. 2 hits of good acid can be 300+ug. People who find that "very manageable" are in the minority.

Are they the worst band ever?

that would be intense as all fuck

you're brave

>do Ketamine
>go to pizza place
>be stuck in there for 20 years until the pizza comes
>check watch afterwards
>it was actually 15 minutes
Fucking ketamine.

this is a good post

I might try it

elaborate?

I smoked DMT twice in the early 80's pure white crystaline stuff.. both times threshold doses..

as I said above its a neurotransmitter and just creates a connection forcing your subconscious to plug into your visual processing... you get overwhelmed because you have waking stimuli from your senses on top of now the other regions of the mind ; memory, un and sub conscious, imagination playing their contents in your visual center like when you dream.. DMT is in your brain to allow you to see imagery when you are asleep.

The reason people find ot so overwhelming is because it literally is overwhelming since you are awake

Standard dosage is about 80-100ug per hit in the midwest. My first time I took two and I was right as rain so yes one to two hits starting is fine advice. Obviously ask what the dosage of one hit is first but it's not out of the realm possibility to take a double ones first time. It all depends on how well you trust your psyche and your tolerance to drugs in general.

yeah I understand what you're saying, only it doesn't really say a lot about it

did you meet anyone while you were tripping?

There is (was) nothing like a Grateful Dead concert my smug friend and as you notice I said that was my last concert and that was because this was a year after Jerry went into a diabetic coma and lost his chops.

I saw my first show in early 1981 and now that I;ve been able to hear all the recordings of shows I saw it is clear I only saw them in their afterglow phase.. their peak was 1972-1978 and that era was a musical gold mine

literally just did acid 10 hours ago and finally starting to come down.
didn't really like it, felt really mentally taxing and I was mostly just waiting for it to be over.
the visuals were cool though

I watched it with a buddy who knew the film back to front like I did so it was great picking up on little things he pointed out and vice versa. Like when Batemen washes his hands after going to strangle Luis or all the shit Batemen makes up like "Oh Africa Brave Africa". Overall if you can handle your drugs I'd and if you can get cozy with some friends I'd highly recommend it

I feel one appreciates fine cinema and art in general off Acid. Also listened to Nevermind off cid and watched goodfellas as well.

the holy mountain

first time I saw soemthing like R2D2 at like a control panel and i got the impression he was monitiring the situation fiddling with controls of some sort.. I felt gyped frankly.

second time I heard a voice say; "lets go see Satan..." then I was free falling through fiery flames... I think it was the Lake of Fire.. fun times.

>My first time I took two and I was right as rain so yes one to two hits starting is fine advice
So you have a high tolerance or you got shit acid or both. For first timers, one hit, max.

Really? What did you do while tripping out of curiosity? I ask because I loved cid my first time so it's strange to hear someone not enjoy it

pic related was a great experience on LSD. Always best to watch a movie that isn't bogged down in details.

Apocalypse Now while I was coming down was another good idea.

Nigga no, Acid is Acid there's no good or bad cid. It either is LSD or it is not. Just because you may think it's too intense does not mean other people may think the same. Another buddy of mind was fine off two his first time but he did have a background in drugs as I did. That's why I said it depends on your tolerance to drugs in general. You obviously wouldn't give Acid to someone who tweaks off a blunt for instance but people who do Molly or smoke weed regularly tend to handle drugs better

did you think about satan at all prior to your dmt trip? are you religious?

walked around outside a bit and looked around, played some video games while talking to friends, listened to a bit of music. I thought I was hungry towards the end of the trip so I made some chicken and rice, ate about 2 bites before it felt like I dropped a metal bolt in my stomach. not sure what I should have done differently

This is why on one should ever take drug advice from Sup Forums. Nothing but trolls and idiots.

You can't refute what I'm saying so you call me an idiot

>That's not an argument

I was raised Catholic and had been reading the Bible in those days I was never into the occult perse but did sort of find it interesting and read some about it... the people with whom I was hanging out were practicing some mystical arts.. our connect for crystal LSD lived in a warehouse in Oakland with Golden Dawn murals on the interior walls ..

i took far too many mushrooms the second time i ever tried them and ended up with ego death