The Mist TV show

First 3 episodes are out what did you think?

I really like the tension and mystery, but we should have seen creatures by now. It managed to hold my attention which surprised me.

Some actors are really good, like the dad. The rape and faggot drama is a bit too sjw, but that shit is standard now I guess.

Sooo I haven't really had a chance to checked them yet. The incident, the fogging whole twon, hasn't happened yet ? They are able to spend 3 episodes worth of time just to build the tension toward the event?... Damn user !!!

Too bad we already know the ending.

Always save one round for yourself.

Any Mist panty?

Tumblr guy is the rapist for sure.

I didn't know this was a thing. Now that I know it is a thing I cannot think of a single reason to watch.

>kill everyone
>one second later army shows up

How are the first 3 episodes out? I just checked and it says the air date for the 2nd episode is on the 29th?

Got a video of that scene from ur pic, OP? Ripped off chins are my fetish

So far we have angsty sluts and implied army secret operation shenanigans.

It's about a 6/10

They shouldn't have cast the transexual from Vikings.

Chad did it but the gothfag kid allowed it.

I really REALLY hated the movie.
It's probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

I actually enjoyed the movie very much, which is why i was suprised to hear that a series was coning out. Stephen king likes his miniseries i guess.

Can't wait to see how drumph and littledick gun owners will be btfo by Kang's "The Mist"

Does it get better than the first episode? because the first episode was shit

lol, I know you are just overreacting. But even still, how many movies have you seen to even try and call The Mist the worst movie you have ever seen.

Just saw the three episodes.

This show is 97% filler melodrama with people in an enclosed space bitching at each other. No monsters have shown up unless you count the the insects. Based on how cliche this series is so far I expect there will be an shitty explanation that climate change and pollution are the reason the Mist is appearing. I wanted to see Lovecraftian monsters, not subplots about teen rape and gay best-friends being gay in church.

Should have been a mini-series.

The whole movie was just annoying and grating. And then the ending was really stupid.
The fat guy looked like Patton Oswalt.

So it's basically Under the Dome with fog instead of a dome.

>>Everyone talking about how all the made-up stuff for TV is just people talking about their personal issues

I was hoping if it was gonna add stuff it would show some kind of Half Life-style experiment that went horribly wrong flooding everything with weird aliens.

We don't though, 3 choices: book, movie or something new.

isnt emofag her cousin?

Wow not even finished with pilot and I have mega cancer

it's a good comedy show, I laughed at so many of the 'horror' and 'scary' parts

>town is overrun by horrifying monsters in a dense mist so you can't see them coming
>THE REAL MONSTER IS MUH SOGGY KNEES
>ALSO THERE'S BARELY ANY ACTUAL MONSTERS BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MORE COMPELLING MONSTER LIKE SOME GUY WHO DOESNT LIKE HOMOS
>CERTAINLY NO SHOWS DOING THAT UNTREADED PLOT ANGLE

holy fuck, I haven't even seen the first episode and this shit is already DROPPED

this show comes at you fast
>hit play
>black guy
>"no problem, not a Sup Forumslack
>sex repressed parents hate sex-ed
>"hm, staying true to source material"
>dad pissed at his genderqueer son
>"okay, thats out of nowhere"
>conversation about the environment
>"a bit much, but topical banter i guess"
>muh cisheterowhitemalefootball privilege
>"aaaaand were done here"

thats all within the first 7 minutes

hello pol lite

pleased to meet you

Please don't insult Toby Jones like that

So they went from sci-fi to supernatural? All I saw are normal earth bugs going homicidal and what's with the butterfly thing?

is this based on the movie?

Based on both probably. The book has the same creatures as the movie, differing mainly in terms of characters (The religious lady plays a lesser role for example). So far this show doesn't seem to have the same creatures.

Shit like this got Trump elected.

I literally hate every single character.

Kek

That's how it starts. Soon you will be calling for the race war.

>what are torrents for 500 jimmy

dude it's beautiful lmao

I don't want to watch it if it has gayshit

Apredator bored of the evil bugs I wanna see the monsters. Theyre gonna look terrible , the moose was already so cheap looking

*already

nice pasta

Sup Forums is always right.

The movie is severely underrated and has one of the best endings in cinema history.

Sadly the show seems like another teen angst / sjw pandering fest. I haven't given up on it yet, depends if they go full supernatural route and not aliens.

>pasta