so frightening

me on the right (the janny)

crisps

what about her

that is fake news

wont let my kids anywhere near the internet

BLM ACAB fellow #resistor!

>20 year olds are too young to remember 9/11

am i a bender if i like mango flavoured beer?

>(((Greenberg)))

Truly ours was a decadent society

never post in one of my threads again

forgot the pic

If you were born to a woman older than 26 you are probably a spastic

>Ain't no JUST in these parts, boy!

I would kiss her!!

god forbid anyone on /brit/ breeds

I don't hate women desu but it really is their fault so many spergs and mistakes are born these days. Men are still relatively selected for, absolute retards won't reproduce. But women take their shitty genetic material, wait until they're 30 something and then take the seed of a male and have the birth by c section. Then it's
>WHY IS HE SO DEFORMED??!

the fucking state

yes

wypioopo culture

The Village is a great movie

9/11 was one of my first memories, i was sitting in front of the tv in my diapers

>live in national park
>amazing countryside
>lovely houses and scenery
>polite people and hardly any crime
>tourists from all over the world

Imagine living in a terrace house in fucking Bradford and calling the UK a shithole. YOU live in a shithole. You live in a cramped dreary pile of wank. I don't. I wouldn't trade the UK for anywhere else in the world.

is why nations fail any good

You've been scared of love and what it did to you
You dont have to run, I know what you can do
Just a simple touch and it'll set you free
You dont have to rush when you're alone with me

I feel it coming
I feel it coming
I feel it coming babe

junkies?

>drag
>trans

thought it was bigoted to conflate these

yeh

Essex is the last bastion of the white Londoner

uhh yeah... he's BACK!!

at what stage does killing left wingers become not only morally justifiable but an imperative of the highest order?

ah yes, I'm sure you live in one of these houses and have a 500k a year salary a stem degree from oxbridge and 14 inch todger

wog culture

i would shit on her chest then smear it, like it and tongue kiss her with my shit covered tongue

my IP address thinks I'm in California but i'm actually in wales

will LARP as a yank for however long this lasts

really have 0 fucking patience today so if you wanna talk shit on poles or anything that will tick me off do it here so I can filter you

*lick it

there is literally nothing wrong with black people

the simplest explanation for Africa's poor performance in the 20th century is just colonialism. It took Africa decades to climb out of the hole of war and corruption that the colonial era dug for it.

WALES mentioned

fake news

children aren't allowed to undergo procedures such as hormones and surgery until they are old enough to make such a drastic decision

rorkes are just retarded and believe the first thing they see on stephan molyneux

if only spics self genocided as much as the nigs

what a ridiculous stat lol

The average white American

>you arrive at the gym
ahh yes. staceys on desk today

yay....communism...

if they had just done as the IMF said in the 1980s africa would have been middle income today

>toil? We ain't slaves anymore boy

any one else here draws like a mong
can't draw or paint for the life of me

fuckin chooner do 1 u mug

people who think that constitutes upper class must be so blind to how rich rich people can get

>not a single power stance
L O L M A O @ U

betfair account has been suspended

honestly never knew there were that many dead american soldiers from those middle east campaigns
I thought it was like a few hundred total and that was mostly from friendly fire

asmr makes my bumhole tingle sometimes, anyone else?

rachel riley has a degree in applied maths from oxford

they're stillstronger as a unit. kind of the whole point of communism

need some films to watch lads

thats actually showing middle class suburbanites. I know to you that house looks like a mansion but in the developed world its the norm for a middle class person to live in a decently sized house

weird to think there are dead human bodies in outer space

youtube.com/watch?v=GF6kBNLTvaU
just a raaaaaaaabbit hearteed giiiiiiiiiiiirl

R A R E

took acid and peeked through the veil of maya to glimpse the underlying universal will

I'd like to apply her maths if you catch my drift

David Cameron's favourite book

Go read up on th Atlantic Charter, Breton Woods, Sterling Area, German reindustrialization, Nixon Shock etc. After WW2, the Allies decided who the winners and losers will be for the remainder of world history. Everything right now in the world is predetermined by FDR, Churchill, King George, etc. Secret meetings and all that. The British empire went broke after WW1 by lending so much money to France and Russia. The UK had to borrow from the USA afterwards. After WW2, Everyone who was friendly with the UK and USA were winners. The peripheral friends were what we call ththe second world. The third world were the ones in history with the short stick.

The losers were not necessarily the third world. The losers were the ones trapped by this scheme.

Ironically, it’s much easier for a third world country to prosper than a 2nd world. This is because second worlders are much more reliant on the first world. There are multiple types of second world nations. Those who supply goods, and those who consume. The consumers drive their first world brand cars (Jaguar, BMW, Ford) and use their Macs and IPhones. There are no major second world companies that supply these, because they can’t compete with the big first world brands. Essentially, this is what people call economic colonialism

At the end of WW2, USA owned 50% of the world’s gold, and 30% of the world’s economy. What they decided was that we’d all lend money to the USA and th and USA would lend everyone else everyone else’s money.

Once China joins the “winner’s circle”, another second world country will take up the mantle of provider. Africa probably

Americans call working class people "Middle class" for some reason

>I know to you that house looks like a mansion
i'm not the one who labelled it upper class when it's middle class.

loses thousands and thousands of pounds
wins 250 withdraws it and is instantly asked to verify his account
only 17

starship troopers

r a r e vulgar post

she's a cheater like all women

dont care
you live in a shed

proofs

disguises how badly they're getting exploited.

if you read upper class next to a regular house you'll be blind to how rich and powerful the elite can get

reckon natalie portman was nonced during leon?

we barely manage to kill any american soldiers in the caribbean despite having been warring with them since the spanish american war, but we suffered relatively light casualties too so whatever

it's almost as if it's fake news

imagine all those nerds who furiously wanked off to her every night at uni

Cheating whore

proofs

noshed me off round the back of whsmiths a few years back

Is this the continent that had the wheel and written language brought to it by the white man. THAT Africa?

you misread the post and the pic. Mong

She cheated on her fiance with that lad on Strictly.

that's insane
how did she end up in a brainlet job like that

>maya

countdown isn't really a brainlet job

she's hot

good choice ngl

NEW

who is this grill?