Okay, int. it's time to stop pretending that southern euros are white and european. They're middle eastern+euro mutts...

Okay, int. it's time to stop pretending that southern euros are white and european. They're middle eastern+euro mutts, and I have some evidence to back that up.

Let's start with Sicilia. This part of Italy had seen lots of invasions and migrations. It sure is evident in the genetic make up of modern sicilians.

This guy is half southern Italian and half northern Italian, respectively.

This dude is sicilian american, all his parents are from there.

Another specimen.

This guy was pretty shocked to find out he's jewish. He looks jewish, it wasn't much of a surprise to anybody else.

Some dude from northern Italy. Situation is slightly better on average.

Iberia.

Your pic is bullshit and you know it, mate.

But it's not
Southerners are BROS and Northerners are boring autists

Southerners were thriving and then they got moor'd. Not saying they looked like nords or some shit.

This is what an average italian man looks like

And that's how our daughter would look like if you had a real pussy.

what's the best service to use to test my ancestry? My family is half from Herzegovina and the other half is from northern Dalmatia, so I want to know if any of my forebears got raped by turks. I don't want to use (((23&me))), so what would be the best option?

bumping

dalmatia is a place? do you have spots?

My dad's family was mainly from the Zadar region. My mother's family is from Ljubovija and Uzice, but both of her parents' come from Herzegovina originally. Her father's side is from Berkovici, her mother's side is from an rea just north of modern-day montenegro (i don't know the name of the region)

You're giving a DNA company either way. Unless you're actually do something with your life, the genetic make-up of a NEET is largely worthless.

Unfortunately I'm not a neet anymore. I graduated last year and am now a full on wagecuck. What wrong with being curious about my dna?