What are they gonna announce?

What are they gonna announce?

Young Avengers

Same shit as always, just rebranded and a slightly shuffled creative team.

A threesome

Honestly, Marvel's next hitlist.

Chulk and Teen Cyclops are also joining it seems.
Teen Cyclops is so gonna call everyone racists slurs

I used to be a sucker for Marvel's teen teams, but I really don't want it to be the team they're setting up.

That sounds like a great fucking team.

So it's
>>Kamala
>>Miles
>>Sam Nova
>>Cho Hulk
>>Teen Cyclops
and most likely
>>New Black Teen War Machine.

I'll pass.

I COULD answer this question... but why not wait until the OP posts this exact same completely identical thread for a fourth time?

But I haven't posted any other threads about this. I mainly posted it now because tomorrow is the day.

And he will be the leader.

Not everyone is as weak and stupid a person as you. Stop expecting them to be.

New avengers team with Miles, Kamala, Nova, Chulk, Moon Girl, Kate Bishop, Cyclops

Probably a new team, or a team that is currently disbanded and isn't Avengers related.
Going from Avengers to ____ Avengers would be dumb.

Who the fuck is this new Cyclops?

>Kate Bishop
no thanks

>impact font

>not telling your boss about your resignation in meme format

I'd love for them to put out out a book called Trinity and have it star these three.

gay

Just kidding, Cyclops can't be racist. Everyone's red skinned to him

mite b cool

depends on who is writing

Umm, okay? I guess so, if it helps you get through day to day life user.

I feel like Kamala would need to be dragged out of the Avengers by the other two due to her idolization of them

Unless there's some fucking dirt that they're doing that she doesn't like which could easily be possible considering Civil War 2 is going on

how important is it to be an avenger anyways

What's Kamala's use on the Avengers?

She doesn't really add much

Please don't tell me this is an official teaser.

Please tell me that OP just threw this together in Photoshop in five minutes in a satirical take on the simplicity of Marvel's teasers that any schmuck with an editing program could make one.

Please, just PLEASE tell me that they weren't dumb enough to use plain black text on a primarily dark backdrop, with no contrast to differentiate the two layers.

She'll realize Carol is a fascist and the avengers are idiots that can't stop fighting each other, and quit...

>Implying Bendis doesn't always get dibs on the fallout of books he writes

Which is hilarious because he's part Native.

Yeah it would be rather out of character
Still the idea of Sam and miles draging her kicking and screaming out of avengers HQ is hilarious

Hello rachel.

>Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends

Calling it

Is there some sort of idiot logic behind this wannabe meme?
Or is this something we should start reporting after you shitpost it five more times?

So when will teen Scott will turn into the first transgender heroine?

Waifu appeal

The Y-MEN!

Y means young

My "gay" comment was completely unrelated to that shit.

Good lord... tell me there's sauce for this.

What's going on?

Made me chuckle

If you keep spoilering about it Marvel's going to hear that the internet's onto them and get too shy to follow through.

>first

It was a colossal fuckup and those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it

No existing source in this, Cyclops is 100% British heritage of the finest breeding, all done by sinister.
Even if he were part native that just means he's way more American than captain America

shocked bleedingcool didn't leak something.

That actually is a pretty good idea. Even if it turns out that's not it.

Bleedingcool doesn't leak shit. Its always Sup Forums.

they will probably leak the marvel now titles catalog next tuesday like they did the all new marvel one

Yeah just like kamala was the first Muslim hero
Then again she turned out great maybe the secret to publishing a good comic about a minority is to lie through your teath and say there the first in the lead up to it.

I tried to do the same with the terrigen crap and Cyclops off screen death, didn't worked...
Also I'm fine with teen Cyke becoming Trans, better by magical girl powers than science of course.
C'mon let's campaign tu turn Tyke Trans, he's already a whiny girl

This is all just leading into Marvel finally catching up to 1990s DC and copying "Kingdom Come" the wrong way by pitting older heroes against younger heroes, as if the generation gap is what "Kingdom Come" was all about.

>Moon Girl

I'm amazed this hasn't been cancelled yet, I gave it a genuine try and my god she is a massive cunt

oh is it supposed to come out next week? i had assumed that was tomorrows news.

point, but sometimes rich gets ahead.

yeah the catalog is next week but the teaser news is today

that they use the imgflip meme generator on their artwork.

Yeah, Aftershock is doing it before them.

I think with the Hydra cube shit and all we are more likely looking at a stealth Secret Invasion/Dark Reign 2.0.

inb4 they are building Red Skull back up as the preeminent threat in Marvel because he will be the plot twist in Infinity War

When Jean uses her powers to make him transgender.

Printing it as we chat, pal
It is the first day of the rest of my life

Let's do it Sup Forums, it'll be to show that we can do it! It's been quite a while since we influenced something in comics and it seems that leddit and Tumblr dictate everything now . Look at Sup Forums, they got meme magic, they break twitter like every week, they're on the news now and we're a Joke to everyone because marvel is full of liberals!
It's our chance to show what we can do, let's make lady cyclops a reality!

Well, "he" has been trans for a damned long time, if you want to open your present early just go reread Whedon's Astonishing run but don't go around advertising this, PLEASE.
If motherfucking Sup Forums starts in on this, Sup Forums is going to become unbearable.
It'll happen soon enough anyway.

Given the "Divided We Stand" teaser, I get the "Kingdom Come" vibe.

I mean, technically Marvel hasn't ever had a "Kingdom Come" of their own. They aped their "iconic mini-series with artwork by Alex Ross" through "Marvels", but that hasn't resonated in the same way that "Kingdom Come" has done.

so probably some teams and solo teases and creative teams with the books.

i wish they'd be smart and A. promote ending books as like season finales and B. stagger the new stuff

yep, look at all the fascists and other baddies on the adult side of the Deadato teaser

marvels was before kingdom come brah

Does Dr. Fate count? Eric and Linda Strauss?

i think it's the logical choice for them, with civil war 2 they finally realized the adult heroes they admire are idiots, fuck kid ciclops tho

Marvel's came out before Kingdom Come pleb

Well, that fucks up my timeline of events, then.

Though that does mean that Marvel really HASN'T had a "Kingdom Come" of their own.

Kingdom Come really isn't all that special

>Implying Kate is the only thing wrong with this line up.

Avoiding jailbait doesn't mean you're Trans. Also I'm sure cyclops was 100% male during astonishing , and we're already a joke to Sup Forums after marvel pulled modok trump
Female hero taking over male doesn't count

Personal theory:
There's going to be a superhero schism (like wth the X-Men) but it's going to be company-wide.
It's going to be conservative superheroes vs. liberal superheroes.
They've already established two Caps and two Spideys, one for each group. Think about it.

Except for the last two those ain't so bad.

It's been a long time since Marvel actually tried to push young heroes as a new big thing instead of just a side act to the "real" Avengers.

Maybe not, but it's still one of DC's most famous stories. I'm surprised they haven't made a film adaptation, animated or otherwise.

But Marvel hasn't had a sort-of "generation gap" story in their history. They have themes of generation gaps, sure, but never a story dedicated to that gap and the differences between older and newer ideals.

>conservative heroes
This is Marvel, I think you mean conservative villains and liberal heroes

>make lady cyclops a reality!

Or we could, you know, do something that's actually good.

>OMD is extremely sexist and problematic.

Now /that's/ something they'd listen to without finding any context.

Over under on them literally calling it "Secret Invasion 2" just in time for the announcement of Iron Man: Secret Invasion, coming to theaters 2018

Wouldn't Earth-X qualify somewhat?

Dialog, user, you gotta read the dialog... The words are all each put there for a reason.

I just went through the wiki to see if you were playin me...but you were right. Sinister is the creepiest of bastards.

That will never not be funny. That'll teach her to go snooping in other people's heads.

Earth-X is definitely Marvel's KC in terms of themes and story.

Marvels is more like New Frontier.

So how many more relaunches and pandering legacy characters until sales fall far enough for Marvel to finally understand that they were only a short term solution and goes back to normal?

What exactly do you think "normal" is?

That was an "elseworlds" tale. Marv' needs to do one in 616 proper for it to count.

Sup Forums just showed the world that they're Holocaust deniers and didn't gave a shit, it's about power and later we decide what to do with it
Issue of astonishing or scan, I don't feel like reading astonishing again just for a Lil dialogue
He's secretly in love with Cyclops jizz, he'd become lady sinister so that Cyclops would impregnate him. He literally made cyclops first wife in a lab so that he could make Baby Cable the right way, that guy is too much

But Kingdom Come is an Elseworlds....

Seriously what did she expect would happen if she looked into the mind of a man who spent most of his life with an alt universe version of herself?

Who says she didn't wanted to look back?

>Spider-Man/Ms Marvel with that one other guy.

I never did get around to reading that one. Fuck me, huh?

Like Kingdom Come, it ain't that great.

Issue numbers go past 24
Tony is Iron Man, Steve is Cap, and Thor is Thor all at the same time
There is not a good portion of the books that are tumblr comedies with literal Web comic artists

...Lady Sinister?

It's pretty fucking offensive if you think Summers is a decent human being who sees Jean as a person and not a sex object.
Then there's the canon that has to be thrown out to make that "funny" joke work, Jean, and other telepaths, have repeatedly found men's random sex fantasies and "male"thoughts to be unpleasent to be confronted with, but Cyclops doesn't do that.
There's multiple scenes throughout the years with dialog saying how non-threatening his head is.

The first time I saw that posted in a thread some casual/newb asked if the scene was canon.
So now they think that's who Cyclops is. Posting disinformation that is degrading to the characters isn't why Sup Forums exists.

You meant the OG version of that self entitled whiny redhead
She existed, I'm sure she was looking to slip into cyclops' Cyclops but X 23 killed him/her