ATTN ALL CTR SHILLS

Find a safe place to stay for a while! You have been doxxed. Pol does not advocate violence! but it's only a matter of time before the stormfags get this shit. For your own safety you need to fucking hide!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. We fucking hate you faggots. But we are having man enough to not want to see you hurt, or worse.

FUCK CTR cunts.

Bump for safety

Gibs dox?

No you faggot. I will continue to shill here. CTR just pays too well. Do whatever you want. You basement dwelling virgins don't scare me!

Shills are pathetic all 40 of them

Also remember you can fither shilts

Just fucking end this retarded election already.

I have already beaten the absolute shit out of 2 people in S.C. who were wearing Hillary shirts. I was the guy in the ski mask. No shit.

Fuck I keep dropping this

How many u want

oh boy :D

I collected them all

To be the best

Interesting.

With a face like that it's no wonder she supports Hillary

Is newfag still outside CTR headquarters

Sad but true.

And it can happen to anyone who shit posts on Sup Forums. These people are fucking crazy and they will find you.

>views are my own, I think

what

Is the opening Olympiad ceremony tonight? If so then the drop saying it would be tomorrow is bc Russia time

Newfag probably still trying to understand archive

Any ONE catch worms from the CP

I have seen a very noticeable reduction in shilling now that they are afraid of retribution by crazies.

Why do people target Sup Forums? They always get doxxed and it always ends with them running away afraid (with good reason - there *are* crazy people out there).

THAT NOSE.

reminder to flag suspected shills in the maga system so their posts/ips get aggregated
>pic related

the ctr thread with all the .gov info got pruned.

an aussie suggested putting a toy frog at shills front doors.

>the mark of kek

>progressive cause
>200k donation

I see this as 302 retards who dont like being trolled

kek

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Kill killary plz

I've been logging them non stop since it started. I'm sure someone will get them traced. nice infographic btw :^)

Don't fuck with autistic and the deranged basement dwellers. They'll leave you saying

>I've seen some shit