Drawn by Butch Hartman himself

>drawn by Butch Hartman himself
>getting the D on your own character wrong

Happy 4th of July anyways, Sup Forums

It's probably been a while since he's drawn Danny.

>drawn by Butch Hartman himself
Ew,
Also, Happy 4th to you too.

>Everyone looks on model except Danny Phantom
>D is wrong
Danny is his least favorite creation confirmed.

and it's not like he worked on the series that long

Did he not work on the show long?

and the D was added AFTER he came up with him
and it was always colored wrong on the show

The show had 53 episodes so that isn't so short of a series.

I remember the episode were he got the D. I don't remember it being colored wrong.

It's honestly mine as well.

>getting the D on your own character wrong

I would never notice that if you didn't pointed it out.

Actually he didn't draw it. someone who worked on the show did, and he's just sharing it.

Yeah doesn't he know by now that cartoons are all supposed to be the same style with flat bodies, bean shaped heads, and boneless limbs?

>that episode where danny got the D

Oh, apologies if that is the case and I'm mistaken. Got a source for it not being him, then?

And ironically, it's better than all his other works combined

Phrasing

what?

He's a delusional DPfag.
Ignore him, he will go back to showing his fujoshit art with Hartman on Twitter eventually.

The pic came from his Facebook page. Look into his photos and read the comments.
Sup Forums won't share the link, so just google Butch Hartman and Facebook.

>Butch Hartman made it big in animation and you didn't

I knew him in High School. He had doodles of fairies all the way back then and I told him it seemed girly. That's the only time I ever interacted with him. It feels weird to be here now and it just be so surreal to see a big time guy and you knew him when it wasn't even a thing.

Dude did a lot of work on animation. He's a pretty good artist honestly, he just goes for shitty art styles out of convenience. I guess that isn't much better though.

the fairies i saw him draw looked more fantasy like and they were female, style was very different and realistic looking, but still cartoony

if i was friends with him or knew it'd lead to something else i would've taken a picture for history purposes, like archiving

he might still have them and showed them off in like a nickelodeon exclusive back then but idk, didn't really follow it

the fairies in his drawing had the same kind of wand and crown

Flip around the 2 and 4 and it says 420 ha