Whose to blame for the mistakes known as millennials

Whose to blame for the mistakes known as millennials.

Millennials are harder workers than boomers ever were.

fuck I wish weed was legal here

Are all white men this beta

Boomers for fucking us over financially

Hmmm... I don't know. Couldn't be the people that had all the best opportunities then proceeded to destroy the next generation's chance of getting the same things could it? I mean it's not like we asked to have a global recession right after we reached adulthood. It's not like we started the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, erasing a budget surplus, then blamed the next president for all the debt that got racked up. Last time I checked that was the boomer scum.

I feel like eating pizza.

Working shittier jobs for less pay too.

Literally nothing wrong about this if you're not a straight edge fag, and if you are kys

It's really cringe for an "adult" to call in sick to work because it's their birthday.

It's never cringe to call into work. Fuck work. Any excuse not to go is a good excuse.

>spending your day smoking weed, eating pizza and watching rick and morty
you are gay

Sounds a fuck of a lot better than working if you ask me.

>getting this upset over how someone spent their birthday
fucking hell

>spending your day browsing a Tiawanese pencil sharpener surplus warehouse

More like you have to go back to your shift in thirty minutes. Chop chop wage slave.

I am taking five months off of my work and staying in the Philippines. I flew here on my birthday.

it's cringe for everyone.
i really hated when people went on vacations or took days off because it was someones birthday in school. embarrassing that 8 year old me were more responsible than actual adults with kids

>gee I wonder why my country is a shithole
>Fuck work. Any excuse not to go is a good excuse.

>wage laboring in a shithole will surely make that shithole better. i understand economocs

My country isn't really that much of a shit hole though. I live in a nice place.

That's really great user. All that responsible behavior is really going to pay off for you when you're dead. I on the other hand will be retiring to the Philippines before I'm 40.

I second this. What's wrong with OP? It's totally alright to spend your birthday eating pizza, smoking pot and watching Rick and Morty.

I can't even talk shit about guys like that online, because I'm worse. He has a job, and he's social enough to be able to buy drugs. I don't even go outside unless I'm out of food.

this is what I hate the most about my gf, her social media life is a disgusting mess, sharing memes and getting high all day while eating nothing but frozen food and sugary stuff while saying Illuminati are poisoning the world supply of food.
Sometimes i fucking hate my gf, but then I remember I'm a better person than her and that good people don't get mad for stupid shit like this.

>I live in a nice place.

It's a nice place only when compared with other Slavic countries lol.

>pihilipines
>other Slavic countries

is this the power of russian education?

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES
WHAT
REDDITORS
DO
?

>rick and morty