ITT: you are an ayy lmao who was sent to Earth to study niggers

ITT: you are an ayy lmao who was sent to Earth to study niggers

What do your research notes look like?

"No intelligent life found"

they trully wur kanz & shit

They aslo teached me 2 write niggu

Why are these primitive beings never sober?

Theyd just be crimson red

>this planet's shit

"Violent, deceitful, vein, not ready to join"

Can we eugenicize their ass like we did to the whites?

Calling all space niggas!

The Negroid is very different than the other humans: For starters they have a completely different evolutionary branch. Their intellect is minimal, but their physicality is generally high, and other races are often intimidated by them. In many parts of the world, women flock to the better off Negroids in literal packs. I predict that human civilization will crumble in less than 4 generations if this trend continues, as the negros are to dumb to run many components and machines.

Wow they're a lot smarter than these Trump voters

Planet of the Apes

The truth.

Pic related

Literally pic related

They are in this thread

>My study began with simple logic tests where I would put a small object of unknown origin in their living areas
>Upon discovery of the object the subject began to make loud noises and started to communicate with the others in its area
>The conversation was as follows:
Sub1: YO DAWG LOOK WUT I FOUND IN DA KITCH'N
Sub2: YO HOMIE LES GO N SELL DAT SHEEIT FOR SOME OF DAT BANG BANG
>The subjects then quickly departed to a facility to trade the item for paper currency then proceded behind a hardware store to trade that for a form of crystaline rock
>the subjects returned to their living quarters to smoke the crystalline substance which resulted in them hallucinating
>they promptly got into a fight over a recreational activity called basketball and went their seperate ways

>My results for the logic test show they exhibit self gratifying tendencies beyond their own control
>more study required

Sounds like the aliens are racist

Legendary.

The raid on Sup Forums makes them think we're the test subjects.

The apes seem to really like chicken especially if it is coated in breading and fried in a contraption