Literally what the fuck?

Literally what the fuck?
After two pretty good seasons now this dogshit?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
fargo.wikia.com/wiki/Meemo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because fuck you, season 3 was good.

>two semi likeable character, rest shit
>worse writing
>worse story
>atrocious villain with one joke henchman
>more bullshit like magic jew and robot

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
> two pretty good seasons

why lie?

i bet you also preferred season 1 of true detective lmao fucking pleb

>breaking bad is my favourite series
Why the shit taste

>liking breaking bad more than better call saul
>current year
>faggots still can't into Sup Forums

Yeah, I think he should really go back.

if you didn't think the ending was masterful you have literally 0 taste.

I would say you should be sterilized but you and I both know you will never procreate.

you don't have life?

So, who was this Daniel Rand fellow that Gloria arrested in the end?

> Because fuck you, season 3 was good.

>cliffhanger
>masterful

>not thinking Varga was literally the best villain you ever witnessed on TV

the one that gets away with it... you know, like bad guys irl do all the time

fuck americans for making all storytelling a masturbatory fantasy for idiots who believe the "good" always wins and everything has a happy ending

also,

>Varga's speech about human value and money was almost word-for-word like a quote I read about Robert Mercer, the billionaire donor that financed Trump's campaign, in the New Yorker:
Several former colleagues of Mercer’s said that his views are akin to Objectivism, the philosophy of Ayn Rand. Magerman told me, “Bob believes that human beings have no inherent value other than how much money they make. A cat has value, he’s said, because it provides pleasure to humans. But if someone is on welfare they have negative value. If he earns a thousand times more than a schoolteacher, then he’s a thousand times more valuable.”
It makes a lot of sense that Varga would be a parallel for Mercer, since Mercer is also an experienced computer scientist and hedge fund manager. Mercer and Varga even share a flair for misinformation, since Mercer is also majority stakeholder of Breitbart news.

not really worth a pasta, i think you can do better

If you think the end was a cliffhanger, then you failed to understand the show. Everything you needed to know for a satisfying conclusion was there in the final scene.

Wrong, though.

Literally fucking wrong.

It was anything but conclusive.

>the minutes passed, and noone came
>cliffhanger

let me help you out, a single elevator picture can't put you in jail for anything let alone for something as big as Varga did

it's like you people are braindead, burgle has no evidence at all, she's delusional and hopeful because this time the bad guy won

>no one
exactly.

Who was in the wrong here?

The ending was literally a stand-off with no climax. Whoever supports this is wrong.

Two minutes have passed, tops, before the scene ends. Doesn't prove shit.

It's not about evidence and trials, it's about Varga being so well-connected that even if Burgle had all the evidence in the world it wouldn't have made a bit of difference, since you know, that's pretty much what he said?

but I'm saying, even if burgle arrests Varga she can't do shit to him even without him pulling his strings

he can just do nothing and she can't touch him
and knowing how clever and rich and connected Varga is, just makes it even less likely that he will ever be in jail

so there's not a single sequence of events where burgle wins and Varga loses

she can keep him there in that room for a while and then the shark goes back to the ocean same old same old...

>clever
>threatens to shot the lawyer in his office while he is in there

Schrödinger's ending, like Ray the cat in the box.

clever as he knew exactly what kind of a man that lawyer was before saying a single word to him

>on some level even food knows it's food

>schrödinger
back to highschool

Burgle was never shown to be incompetent once throughout the whole season, and it ends with her confident that she pretty much bagged the guy, you can't just rule her out like that

But even if that wasn't the case, the ending was a classic stand-off of ideology, Burgle believes justice will always prevail while Varga believes being a lizard does; you don't find out who's made the right "life choices" and who wins this contest because there's no goddamn ending and that's bullshit

It was never about the evidence, Varga only brought it up to taunt her, he could've easily just called up a lawyer and get out but he didn't, he insists that she will learn her place in the world as soon as a superior of hers comes in and lets him go, that's why I think the underlying theme of ideology is more important than Varga just getting away and that's why ambiguity in this case does not work at all

Except for MEW that is

i'm rewatching season 1 the last few days. about to start the last episode. i had to do it because i only saw it once the first time, season 3 is being recommended by a friend and because season 2 is genuinely awful.

like i am really enjoying this season, again. but season 2 was painful to watch. more painful than season 2 true detective even. how the fuck is season 2 so popular?

Why didn't people like this Season? I thought it was great. We all know Varga was allowed to go at the end.

>how the fuck is season 2 so popular?
Because Patrick Wilson is wholesome as heck.

Even beyond this pretty much every character was charming in their own way and the story was simple, time fitting and was resolved in a satisfying way.

I loved it because of Varga, both the character and the performance of the actor

I didn't like the cuckolding whore(she has admitted to cuckolding her husband irl) because a) it's a bad character and 2) she's a god awful actress

>I loved it because of Varga
>how to spot a 14yo

FargoTV
you don't belong here

>BAD GUYS HAVE TO LOSE EVERY TIME THIS IS AMERICA GOD DAMNIT *clap* *clap* *clap*

ok

k.

BTFO

>hack author appreciates hack writing
makes my head do stuff

>hating popular things makes me cool

go back to middle school

Holy fuck!
How did these people even make it to season 3?

can she even fold towels?

I dont think anyone watches this dogshit desu

pop stuff is usually tailored for mass appeal at the expense of quality. E.g. pandering, tropes, etc.

It shouldn't be a surprise if something is popular and crap.

>A Gorilla
what did you expect

Good season. Good show. Good characters.

A bit heavy on the magical realism and happenstance.

TV is a timewaster and this was entertaining enough. More pleasing than season 2 desu.

but the end fell flat for me because it reminded me too much of Lord of War

>good characters

sorry but it wasn't. writing was average at best. compared to theother 2 seasons it was dogshit

I agree that the ending was so much like lord of war that i thought the similarity might have actually been relevant, but it's not. totally ruined the season for me and reflects this seasons poor/ lazy writing. i dont agree that it was better than season 2, i thought the writing this season past the episode where Yuri disappears was absolutely below average.

>Muh aliens

what?

my mom thought it was actually a true story

they can't keep getting away with it!

ur mum is dumb

what its running again?

thought it ended when lester died

at least they were trying. the aliens wasn't a failure of writing, it was just a bold concept. i can understand why someone wouldn't like it but I can not understand how you could think the writing of season 3 was okay past the episode where Yuri is hunting nikki and deaf boy in the forest.

>sets the show up to be ray wise is god/ angel, varga is devil/ demon
>yuri (best character with most depth) disappears into what appears to be purgatory while nikki is allowed to go free
>varga somehow tricked by sudden master operator nikki (scene in hotel was atrocious, like fan fiction)
>Why doesnt IRS man google vargas name and get murdered?
>Even though ray wise decides that nikki (and numbers) is good enough to go free she murders a cop in cold blood (total character assassination btw), ignoring the fact that her mission to get revenge on emmit was flawed because he didnt mean to kill ray, surely ray wise would have known both these things before letting her leave the bowling alley???
>emmits car breaks down, gets back in after shootout and drives away (how lazy can you get)

>>sets the show up to be ray wise is god/ angel
>headcanon - the post

I liked it, but I'm a massive Carrie Coon fan now.

I was disappointed in it too to be honest. I just didn't feel that big a connection to anyone in the story like I did in the previous seasons. The story was just uninvolving to me. And the lack of memorable violent scenes was a miss too.

I love this show too, but maybe Hawley's interested in doing other things because I felt that he put a lot more effort into Legion than Fargo S3.

thats literally what they were doing.

baka desu senpai

>>yuri (best character with most depth)

the fuck are you yurifags smoking

okay probably not the best character but best villain, alongside varga.

i agree but the head chain was memorable

anyone else get a Sopranos vibe off the ending?

I thought this season was different from S1/2. Definitely more about exploring ideas - what is real, what is truth. Basically spells if out in the opening scene with the Stasi guy. Certainly didn't have the action movie qualities of Season 2.

Where do you guys think Varga was really from? Ex-Commie?

H A W L E D
A
W
L
E
D

>sopranosfag

fargo.wikia.com/wiki/Meemo
>Meemo Deceased

he wasn't dead, he had no sheet on him when they dragged him out of the building, and seemd they took him to the ambulance

I wish this season had no time jump. I wanted to see it all come to a head at once.