What the actual fuck is going on here lads, is Hillary having witnesses taken out?

What the actual fuck is going on here lads, is Hillary having witnesses taken out?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Mik3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't be the first time

Won't be the last time

>gets butt blasted by hilldawg
>files a lawsuit as the last act of a desperate man
>kills himself when no one cares

Its like what the trumpets will do in Nov,

Nothing to see here. Move along.*

*if you want to live

Last the first won't time.

Definitely not the middle time

Clinton Foundation just doing its job.

Pure coincidence

Just like the DNC staffer a few weeks ago, and the other 58 people who have died untimely around the Clintons,

In the future the Central Banking Class is going to make everyone have a "kill switch" installed just so they can maintain power.

archive.is/7Mik3

THEY'RE ALL COINCIDENCES I TELL YA
OYYYYYY!

LET THE BODIES HIT THE
*pss pss*
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

The Clinton corruption is so rife and is staring ALL OF US in the face. How are you fucking retards in the US going to let this happen? FUCCCCCCCCCCKING HELL

(i love you Sup Forums)

I don't think you appreciate just how deep the Clintons have their tentacles sunk into Washington.

If they were brought down, they'd bring half the government with them.

confirmation he sued the dnc and of his death aside from tin foil sites?

I don't knowm, m80.. but, IMO, change is not going to come easy: I sincerely believe it will take a serious revolution and/or bloodshed before anything in this shitass country actually changes for the betterment of its citizens (instead of the """upper class""")

They have people supporting blm's matter while against the kkk while both groups want the same thing and that racial segregation

Process servers are usually pretty big degenerates. My guess is drug overdose.

In seriousness, this is what will cause Hilary to loose.

Normal people don't care about this. But Bernouts do. And they're fucking livid. Which means they won't turn out, and they will shittalk Hilary from here until election day. They also will not be working for her campaign.

They're fucking burning themselves down. Sanders handed them a rope, and they hung themselves and lit themselves on fire.

>It's literally filed under conspiracy theories

wew