Noel Neill, Lois Lane from the Adventures of Superman, Dead at 95

cnn.com/2016/07/04/entertainment/obit-noel-neill/

Stan got another one.

fuck that sucks

>no sticky
>1 thread with 1 reply

Sup Forums is shit as usual

2016 really is the Celebrity Widowmaker Year. isn't it?

95, that's a good run.
Someone should name a DC character Noel Neill.

Why would there be a sticky?

RIP cutie.

And it took over an hour for the first reply.

>Sticky for a Sup Forums thread.

She was 95, not 45. How does that suck?

you know how I can tell your grandparents are still alive?

She was active to a quite advanced age, being 86 when she appeared in Superman Returns. Apparently her health held up until 90 when she broke her hip and never recovered from it.

As of last week, I have only one of them living.

I'll give her credit for having kept the same exact hairstyle since 1951.

Lotta women are like that. They just decide a particular hairstyle looked good on them at some point in time and they never give it up for the rest of their life.

It's what I'm cultivating. It's liberating to find the style that fits you perfectly across all your fashion styles so you can just maintain it forever until it's easy to do, and you know all the best products to use for that one style. If it's a little long you can modify it on the fly with an elastic to suit the situation.

The one I have left is the one I hated the most, the only one I ever really hated, and she's still lingering

All the ones I loved died very young or sadly, losing a good grandparent is hard

Bump

Another update

Bowie
Alan Rickman
Prince
Lemmy
Victoria Wood
Doris Roberts
Ronnie Corbett
Merle Haggard
Chyna
Terry Wogan
David Gest
Paul Daniels
Father Jack
Frank Sinatra Jr
Garry Shandling
Harper Lee
Nancy Reagan
Darwyn Cooke

Noel Neill

>no mention of Francisco Franco

His body is still room temperature!

this image needs more people shooped in.

Anton Yelchin

Keep forgetting that.

Dude was my age.

Or, yknow, maybe she just puts her hair like that in public appearances at superman cons and shit?

the way he died was really sad. just a stupid freak accident. fuck.

David Gest died??!

Oh well, no reason to not go out just because mortality is probabilistic and you might die right this second!

Kimbo Slice
Muhammad fucking Ali

This means Phyllis Coates (best Lois Lane) is the last surviving member of the cast of The Adventures of Superman tv show.

Good-bye, Noel. You helped raise me.

>Kimbo Slice
What the fuck? How?

Heart crapped out. Might've been juicing.

Hip breaks are killers for the elderly. She's lucky she made it five years after one.

>might have

Nigga was clearly juicing, not that it did him any good in the pro fight game, even in a joke place like that shit on showtime he was in(and got his fucking ass beat.)

she was in new Superman media for 6 decades

yeah

are you thinking of David Furnish, because he's still alive

bump

I watched the Superman Returns making of on the DVD and one part was about her scene. When she was over filming the whole crew started clapping and Bryan Singer went to hug her. She seemed very happy.

RIP Lois.

With the double-N she's got the name for a classic DC character, for sure.

sad