BILL COSBY SPEAKING TOUR TO AVOID SEXUAL ASSAULT ACCUSATIONS

Is he /our guy/?

newsweek.com/bill-cosby-town-halls-avoid-sexual-assault-accusations-628423

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bwzUgAlPGoU
youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w
youtu.be/qWUBnrIaphQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770282/FREE-Stanford-rapist-Brock-Turner-released-California-jail-serving-just-THREE-MONTHS-raping-23-year-old-outside-frat-party.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cosby did nothing wrong

bill clinton and bill cosby are innocent until PROVEN guilty

Quaaludes.

Quaaludes, quaaludes, quaaludes.

In jello pudding, preferably.

What a baller.

HEY HEY HEY

hehe roasties BTFO by /ournegro/

Rape

Based Bill
He needs to be given honorary white man status.

absolute madman

One of the most genius IRL trollings of our time. I look forward to reveling in the post-menopausal screeching that will fill the air of our great nation.

we did it Sup Forumsros xD let's celebrate a serial rapist who go off the hook

I love being edgy. fuk women. cha0s rains

Ya, what this guy said. Chaos rains n such. *le ebil fox face*

No user you don't understand. He's black so he's fine and based.

Why is it whenever the Jews choose to frame and take down a black man, they never pick some ghetto gangsta punk but always an upstanding gentleman who's well integrated with the white community

If what I've read from his 200+ rape accusations is correct, his technique is basically "Oh, sorry about that rape *gives them a few hundred bucks and pretends it never happened* "

>Is he /our guy/?
>/our guy/?
/ourguy/ doesn't have a FUCKING space in it, you FAT phoneposting goblin

youtu.be/bwzUgAlPGoU

>cosby date raped obama

wow wtf chilling just chilling

>serial rapist
I had consensual sex and now I regret it! RAPE!!!!!!!!!
oh and gimme money plz teehee

youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w

This is how the soviets did it too, get enough people to accuse and it has to be true, right?

Might wanna check how many of those "victims" have filed civil suits to get his money sweetie

Why do you think? They don't want black people to be successful. And they do demonize black people on a local scale and purposefully make programs that are of a disadvantage to them.

They only want to make themselves and their friends richer and they need an enemy, poor black people. Cigarette ads are even more prevalent in black neighborhoods, and it's not a "political statement" on "diversity", it's a way to make money and keep their enemies weak.

And one other thing, Fake Jews, or Jews as they'd like you to call them, are actually white.

youtu.be/qWUBnrIaphQ

I disagree. I don't think the jews attack blacks. Dumb blacks are the best pets to the jews; they demonize themselves and keep their own communities shit. The ads are more prevalent because they are dumb enough to buy them. Uncle Toms are just a threat against that and must be hushed. Keep the masses stupid.

I love it. All these partying whores that loved drugs and wanted to fuck a famous person are getting shut down. Fuck them. Was Cosby innocent? No, but they weren't either.

You're implying they actually care about black people, which they most certainly do not.

The problem is everyone's fault, white people don't get a free pass.

It isn't rape because you regret it roastie

Me on the bottom right chair

What's up with the empty chair

holy shit 3 down from the left has great tits

>bill cosby likes doing drugs and having sex
>does drugs and has sex with women
>becomes famous and wealthy
>women who did drugs and had sex with him blackmail him
>he pays some off, but not all
>the ones he didn't pay off follow through and accuse him of rape he didn't commit

Cosby did nothing wrong, you stupid cunt

I don't get why all these women coming after all these years?

I hope Cosby isn't dumb enough to give the state more ammo to use against him. All they need is one questionable line to spin in their favor.

They don't want to be left out of the attention, plus potential book deals and money from his estate

>>The problem is everyone's fault, white people don't get a free pass.

This, we're way to lenient with them and their behaviours. Anywhere else in the world they'd be in a huge deal of trouble. Civil Rights is a fucking mistake.

Ahem?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770282/FREE-Stanford-rapist-Brock-Turner-released-California-jail-serving-just-THREE-MONTHS-raping-23-year-old-outside-frat-party.html

Sup Forums has reduced you children into literal gibbering drones with delusions of high IQ.

Reminder Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist White woman, funded by Jews, to "help control the Negro population"

>cha0s rains
actually gave me a chuckle, here is your earned (You), hell, have two

>Raping
Lol that's not what happened

>drugging women then having sex with them is fine

What if the women drug themselves?

wtf i love jews now?

Oh, he's absolutely an honorary white . No black man could escape the noose after raping that men white women.

>HE RAPED ME!

Cant schnoz the coz

All these 'damaged' women.
>mfw

Here's the thing, the reality of the matter is none of us will really ever know if he was guilty of drugging and raping women. Once one accuser comes out of the woodwork for something like this an ocean of them do. A lot of women looking for a big payday.

I'll be honest, I'm inclined to believe he's not guilty.

No doubt he'd get drunk and high with these women and then bang them. But lets be clear, that's NOT rape, a regretful decision made while being high/drunk is not rape. But the lefties in the last decade have really tried to promote the notion that it is.

Then he'd use the classic technique used by anyone famous, "you get with me and I'll get you into Hollywood'. But to my knowledge, I think nearly all celeb males use this technique. He got a lot of them to put out by telling them he'd get them acting gigs (which spoiler, he didn't).

But man, I really don't see Cosby just drugging a woman to fuck her while passed out? Why would he ever need to *take* any pussy when he can get them to give it up voluntarily?

BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!

It must represent all the ones who haven't come forward yet.

>only about 7 with above average looks
>all that work just to fuck
>celebrity privilege

Well, you gotta consider most of these allegations are from the late 70s through the 80s. These women were late teens or 20ish at the time. Almost 40 years have passed since a lot of the allegations. Hence most of them being old women.

why not?

>And one other thing, Fake Jews, or Jews as they'd like you to call them, are actually white.
wrong

HEY HEY HEY BITCHES, I'M COMING BACK FOR A SECOND SCOOP