You are part of Trump's campaign staff, what do you do to help him win this election?

You are part of Trump's campaign staff, what do you do to help him win this election?

Not all publicity is good publicity

Let Trump be Trump.

Consult the spirits of the Goetia to bless him with success and smite the enemy.

It seems pretty easy at this point. The democrats keep handing him the election. He won't take it, and that's what's scaring them.

Silence the Khans

Get Bill's rape victims to speak at his rallies.

Duct tape his mouth shut, hire someone to exclusively manage his Twitter account, and make him cram for the debates so he doesn't completely embarrass himself.

omfg.. this.. this would be an amazing shit show

You know it will happen. Roger Stone knows a boatload of them.

Kek wills it

If he isn't doing it all ready, create a "Get out the vote" program designed to register low-income, non-college-educated whites, particularly young whites in this demo, and bus them to the polls. Their turnout is roughly 34%, they are prime targets for the Trump message, and they could tip the balance in several critical states (Ohio, PA, Florida, Virginia, could shore up NC, GA, AZ, make sure those stay safe states).

Dems do it with poor, uneducated, young blacks, so why the fuck aren't Republicans doing it with poor, uneducated, young whites?

>trips
It is done

Came here to post this. Praises 2 kek.

Kill myself and make it look like a botched ctr coverup

showcase patriot, alpha dudes and hot chicks rock maga hats. dan balzarian could have parties all maga themed (i dont like him but still). this would attract a lot of decent kids to actually go and vote.
get drake to endorse him or some bullshit to sway some chimps

Lean back and relax?

He should also use the Benghazi victims gold star families to relentlessly slam Hillary cause as we know you cannot say anything about them. Get the slain police officers familys as well.

Do an about face and appeal to liberal audience.

>him
Impossible. The man is a walking disaster, and the self-implosion has been a long time coming.

kind of makes you think. And not in a memeish way.

Because there's not enough liberal candidates running, amirite?

lel, that would just alienate him completely

Lock him in the goddamn cellar

Follow the Dilbert man

"Don baby!!"
"Here's an idea baby, a great idea a great one."
"How about you start talking policy and conservative values. How about younreallybstart to turn the screws on Hillary."
"Dude don't worry about minor players having 2 seconds of fame re their dead son and throwing babies out of conferences."
"Just focus on winning the presidency."

This is the plan:

1. Create as much controversy as possible before the debates.
2. Get as many people as possible to tune in to the debates to see Trump uncut and unfiltered by the media.
3. Deliver knockout blows to Hillary Clinton on trade and foreign policy.

We're in stage 1 right now, creating controversy to build audience for debates.

Since kikes own the news media, he has to realy go out of his way to find how to get in with his agenda. Sonner or later you will have to talk to mass paople and they only hear thru bbc, cnn, fox, new york post ext.

First plan must be to infiltrate these corporations and get some doble agents to work in them just long enough until he wins the election.

Next part is protecting Trump so he doesnt get assasinated by "sudden" heartattack.

Exactly. He should ramp this up 1000%

Hillary found the one Muslim family that had someone die in Iraq that would speak against Trump

Trump should have a press conference with 20 victims of illegals that tell their story

This felt like outright pandering that wouldn't hit before but now it is fair game

Tbh he needs to give it a rest on the emails and other trivial bullshit.

I would start pushing:
>Do or die
>America's last stand
>Nationalism vs Globalism
>The middle class vs the financial elite

He needs to work the dramatic angle that give him an advantage. Right now he is playing civilized presidential race and he cant compete on that front

"Don ya gotta start learning about the world and about what's going on man"
"Being ignorant as fuck only works for the converted born and bred conservative you will never fade."
"But Don baby to win, you got change about 5 million minds. That was the margin Obama had on the last one"
"You can't do that by being a dumb beligerent cunt Donny baby"
"Gotta start being a real boy and not a charicature."

Gus, you know that Benghazi didn't work in the last presidential cycle, right? Even after it was known by the time of the election that the administration had lied about it.

Brilliant friend, brilliant

Did I say anything about Benghazi?

Replace him with Don Jr.

Kill him.

Because if they kill us we are the winner URR DURR O CANADA

pray to kek

tell him to get some people to work on this

Spbp

Well, you agreed with the first guy who wanted Trump to go full Benghazi.

Simple fact is that not a lot of the country has a relation to the military any longer, except for that part of the country which gives them recruits, and those already vote Republican. The media will pin it as just a red state issue.

Police officers or those killed by illegals would play somewhat differently, however. I still don't think it would work because Trump is far too undisciplined to stay on message (among other things), but that's hitting a point Americans care about.

id say to just keep hammering the issues.

Syrian refugees stay out, potential danger, common sense

LEGAL immigration

NAFTA and TPP

Hillary and Obama giving Iran, a known sponsor of terrorism nuclear crap and shitloads of money

protect the 1st and 2nd amendments from Obama and liberal supreme court justices

Lowering Income Tax

More Ben Carson

Dank memes. Why do you ask hill shill?

Heres a script. Stay the fuck on it.
every SECOND of free time drill him for debates.
GG

I'd fuck the fuck out of that fucker and would hope to still taste her on my lips and smell her on my body for hours after.

Stick to a 4 prong strategy...
1. Attack her on her "accomplishments" she just made a shot about Trump's sons killing animals, I would have swiftly returned how she pushes for killing service men in Bengazi.

2. Keep attaching her to Wall St. I would use the term "Political Prostitute" when referring to her being bought.

3. I would play identity politics with showing her ties to the KKK, and then keep pounding facts how she IS the war on women, like when she pays men more than women on her campaign staff.

Integrate some Libertarian platforms, some of Rand Paul ideas like pushing for term limits and having a balanced budget by law

Relentlessly attack Islam as the cancer of the planet.

What about;
1. Creating a vision of life under Trump being better than now.
2. Showing how policy would benefit the country
3. Being educated in world affairs and developing policies to enhance Americas values and economic benefits in trade and influence.
4. Appealing to the country's better self. The America that's brave and produces the best shit in the world.
What about that???

I'd give him a respectful yet firm kiss and tell him he's doing great.

Anyone can add fake captions to a screenshot of a videoclip that literally doesnt say anything remotely like that.

This is why you will never get laid

Resign.

No idea how you Trump supporters aren't totally embarrassed.

already done both

2 types of comercials.
1st type is just memes that don't mention Trump directly.
2nd type is Trump literally talking to you like he's our dad (induces hypnosis because Trump is baller like that)

Run the memes commercials rarely from now until election day.

Last 30 days do type 2 commercials.

Insist on many debates? If he can kill her in debates he should constantly be demanding more debates.. or is she afraid/hiding something?

If the first debate goes well, i think trump ought to realize that he can get away with exposing A LOT more dark shit that involve the clintons, because if people call hiim crazy he can prepare himself and publicly demand more debates all day, he'll look like a leader

Get over it cunt.
Fuck you faggots are so sensitive

There is one case Trump's debates can backfire.

If he slams Hillary too hard women might get uncomfortable. But that doesn't really matter because no man would vote shillary.

1. I like this idea, as a way to put forth positive ideas to stride toward. Just first and foremost, by pounding his message of putting Americans first, as Hillary will side with those that sell us down the river.

2. Perhaps compare policies that he supports, that have historically been proven to work, and then compare that to the "more of the same" w/ Shillary.

3. I would use TPP on how that policy would harm Americans, take a page out of Paul Nehlen's TPP attacks on Ryan.

4.I might come from the angel of undoing harmful, restrictive executive orders and regulations that have hindered our slow, economic growth and create avenues for more Americans to prosper, and be more self-sufficient.

It's do-able.

isnt it possible that him dominating her in the debates is something many women would enjoy watching?

She's already claimed how she's taken on bullies, she would look frail if she tried to hide behind the woman card, after her tough talk.

I don't know.

Submissive women (most women) love to be dominated, but its a fine line between that and actual terror.

Source: I don't know anything about women

you raise a good point, the psychology of this debate in terms of how women feel should be very interesting. fuck, women shouldnt vote.

On another note, everyone check out his newest ad on hillary he just posted on FB. The finishing line is a doozey, hes choosing his language very carefully.

>DON'T LET HER DO IT AGAIN

Captain obvious

Go after Hillary on Haiti. If he does this, he wins in a landslide. He must be saving it for the debates.

Made me kek, still love Trump