Tfw you will never be chilling in the car driving around with the second most powerful man in the world and casually...

>tfw you will never be chilling in the car driving around with the second most powerful man in the world and casually chatting about Stanley Kubrick kinos

Is this /interview/kino?

>second
Do Americans actually believe this?

First being chairman of the fed of course.

It's pretty good, but Stone lacks any ability to push Putin, was constantly dominated, let Putin put out his propaganda. He doesn't have the skillset that he thinks he does, but it was great character insight.

Jealous as fuck that he actually watched Dr. Strangelove with Putin

SAY SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT POO-TINS RIGHT NOW REEEEEE!!

Did Putin enjoy it or was he just humoring his hated enemy until the perfect moment to strike?

Genuinely mildly curious.

>fed
>having power
hahhahhahahaha

>second most powerful man
lol comrade lol

Leftists always do this bullshit "well Trump is a total idiot, weird that the interviewer just let him slide like that"
"Well Putin is a total idiot and a commie who wants to destroy America its weird that Stone couldn't just easily destroy him and give us our country back"

WHY DON'T YOU LIBERALS STOP UNDERESTIMATING PEOPLE FOR FUCKS SAKE SORRY IT HURTS YOU TO IMAGINE SOME PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH ARE SMART AND STUFF BUT ITS GETTING OLD

Who knows
Putin didn't seem to like Kubrick's work, maybe he thought it made the soviet union look weak somehow, or saw it as american propaganda than just anti-war. Actually he requests two scoops too
I don't even know what the fuck you mean, user, and I'm a conservative

>anti trump people always using that same image of trump
I'm not American nor do I give a fuck about American politics, we have our own problems in our country.

But holy shit am i tired of seeing this same image of trumps face all over the media

Russia is right now in a military state and doesnt even know it. the propaganda they do is ridicoulsy good. Most Americans dont even know the naame Surkov. Keep living in a dream world a disneyland for jerkoffs.

>watch a movie with Putin
>it's Doctor Strange-

Why don't you watch JFK or The Door or Born on July Fourth or or The Platoon or World Trade Center with him you coward

What the fuck is the point of watching movie with a Russian president if the movie is a cliche about mutual destruction

Russia is always in a military state.

I assume you think he's lower down, because he sure as hell isn't on top.

Not since the second chechenyan war in 1999. Keep talkin of putin like he is a kino lover. Motherfucker probably never seen Citizen Kane. Rosbebud motherfucker Rosebud.

I got the impression he didn't think much of it. He made a throwaway comment about how it makes us think about some of the issues we face today. Best part is after the movie when Oliver Stone hands him the DVD as a present. Putin leaves for a minute, then comes back holding an empty case, as they had forgotten to put the disc back in. Putin's reply:

>typical American gift

If you didn't grow up in the cold war you'll never understand

its not even that awful, the real one they should use is that incredibly high def profile shot of him and his chins

stone is such a useful idiot its not even funny. putins entire purpose in life is to steal as much money as possible from russians and move it out of russia. he is a common thief. this is why you can criticise putin and you wont end up mysteriously dead, but if you threaten to expose his money laundering operation all of a sudden you get run over or irradiated or filled full of bullets by chechnyans

not just americans. I'd rate xi jinping as more powerful than putin as well.

We all know and agree Kim JongUn is numero Uno...

you don't think Putin has more centralized power in his hands?

I understand but other things happened in Cold War too.

I honestly want to ask Putin about what he thinks about things in USA: Vietnam War, JFK, 9/11 etc. while Dr Strangelove is the safest choice next to 2001 that doesn't engage with anyone

There's countless interviews of Putin talking about his distaste for the us. He thinks they're completely hypocritical when they condemn imperialistic ventures but are constantly propping up what could basically be classed as proxy leaders in ME countries. They'll condemn the bombing of ME countries then drop bomb after bomb on those same countries. The videos are all on YouTube my dude go look for them

1. Xi
2. Putin
3. Trump's pretty fucking incompetent so I don't know if you can really say he has any real power by himself. I guess the CIA/FBI/etc get this spot

The russians let americans do whatever they wanted after the collapse of the soviet union. What did they do, they started immediatly with the first Iraq war. Ten years later they went on with Afghanistan and Iraq again. Putin let them do. Finally Putin allowed the war against Lybia only if it was like the first Iraq war, only destroying Gadaffi's air capabilities. But the US and its NATO lapdogs lied and removed Gaddafi. Since then Putin realize he can't trust americans and if he didn't side with key partners in the M-E, Russia would be next at some point. It's the US that forced Putin to get involved.

1. Demiurge
2. Reptilians
3. breakaway civilization
4. corporations
5. Xi
6. CIA
7. "Putin"
8. democratically elected leaders

".....Have you ever been beaten?"

>Most Americans dont even know the naame Surkov
Give me a quick rundown mate

>xi jinping
He's the Chairman of the communist party, he himself has no power, the party does, Putin on the other hand is called White Arrow for a reason

So basically Russia is not too dissimilar from muslim shitholes, needs a strong hand (thug) to rule.

That I get but watching a movie about them might...may be the same

The other reason I listed those movies is because Stone made them while Dr Strangelove's maker is not there

>Stanley Kubrick
>kino

pick one

Can you go a full sentence without saying kino? You sound like a total fucking retard.

>your moms fat hairy ass
>your pee hole

pick one

Is that comment kino?

my pee hole