What is the point of this channel

What is the point of this channel.
It could be interesting if he actually pointed out flaws and really dumb shit, but he just makes himself stupid and nitpicks the dumbest shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

normalfags don't care about actual criticism, they just want ebin funny shit

It's a humour channel, they don't pretend to be serious, aspies can't get the difference and get mad in the comment section all the time, I unsuscribed months ago, the old videos are great but now it's a sjw shitfest

Sup Forums nitpicks every aspect of a movie yet spergs out when someone monetizes criticism.

I dont get the hate, its a gimmicky channel but for youtube criticism its acceptable.

Fucking this. Unsuscribed a long time ago. He's not funny.

>first episodes were about pretty cool easter eggs and legit plot holes and continuity errors
>now its just a quip-fest and bitching about tropes like a Sup Forums sperg
what are some other youtube channels that got marvel-fied?

I unsuscribed when he said that Scarface is literally the most overrated movie ever created, it was a butthurty thing to do but the channel wasn't funny anymore anyway

>old videos
>short, actually pointed out flaws and spoofs in movies
>10+ minutes videos were just for the movies that have so many flaws

>new videos
>everything is over 15 minutes
>30 seconds of logos? sin *ding*

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

I agree. I used to really liked them when i thought it was all a joke, and he was fucking with everyone, but more often than not, he's serious.

>brandsins
>mention GMO's as terrible things every time
Why do they do it man

Except he does not-joke vlog videos where he talks about the same movies and he makes the same mistakes and gets the same shit wrong and holds the same uninformed bullshit opinions.

jeremy jahns

Doesn't he have like ten thousands writers that does all his job? I mean is not like those are the guys actual opinions, he just get the unedited contradictory shit from different people that don't even work in the same room

No way he's being serious. No one man can be so anal about movies.

>"that's racist!"

Even if he's taking the piss it's still annoying

It's for Normies.

Fuck off with this shit.

>still using the word "normies" like it means anything
reddit detected.

>It could be interesting if he actually pointed out flaws and really dumb shit, but he just makes himself stupid and nitpicks the dumbest shit.

You mean like Plinkett?

>Normies
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the channel I guess

He's right tho

im not watching your videos fuck you

>Sup Forums looking itself in the mirror for the first time

I love these videos.
Don't care if aspies get mad.

What do you enjoy about them?

Does it make me an SJW if I strongly dislike the bits where he says
>"[female actress] isnt having sex with me right now"
>DING!
like, not only does he seem to think that infantile shit is funny over and over again, but it also makes me feel a little embarassed. like, i dont think thats an acceptable """joke""" to make - thats kind of crass and objectionable.

>everything wrong with cinema sins video
>them all being white men was a sin

very fedoric post, my friend

When they use to shit on bad movies and kept the length down. the dry humor doesn't work passing that 12 min mark.

He was alright until the Get Out video where he removed 200 sins so that liberals won't get mad

Wot a faggot

The key difference is that Plinkett isn't a cunt

It was because he actually liked the movie... He probably removed like 9 sins total too.
Much like Deadpool which had a sin removing montage even.

The word is the best description of people who are boring and have nothing that makes them different from literally everyone else, everything they do is more or less normal and even if they try to attach certain quirks or quips to themselves they are still normal people who just try hard to be special.
Stop trying to be so cool and meta and just accept that certain words and memes that origin from here are in fact very descriptive and have a certain truth to them, if you don't like the board culture or Sup Forums meta in general perhaps you're the redditors

That seems super weird desu and I am unironically a white supremacist.