Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Stzsu7pKEe4
archiveofourown.org/works/7364662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was cuter as a boy[spoiler/]

I love Pidge but Shay is the best girl

>?

No. This is now a Voltron thread.

Robots, aliens, traps, and gays. It's a Voltron thread!

Pidge needs to wear girly clothes

I can't see Pidge as anything other asexual and aromantic

There is not enough Pidge art for a thread because everyone is fujo for the boys.

Haha, time for violence!

Link? Any lewd in it?

Calling it, Lotor's fighting style will be "softer" but "flashier" than his father's; a mixture of fencing, gunplay, and Druid sorcery

Will he have sex slaves?

is this loss

will lotor be an edgelord, like in voltron force?

youtube.com/watch?v=Stzsu7pKEe4

The term you're looking for is concubines.

>Fuck you giant robot, I will defeat you with a tiny sword!

What if the whole point of the second season is Keith coming to terms with being a leader so that he can defeat his father and take over the Galra Empire to stop its warmongering ways?

And the answer he's looking for is yes, he'll have the finest bara concubines in the galaxy.

I agree
But girl is fine too

Americans have this weird hang up about exposing kids to adult themes, so no.

>fucking up the title

ya goofed, OP

Yes

>end up watching AMVs like it was 10 years ago

I need help

the shadow of her right foot makes it look like she has 6 toes, its weird.

Why does everyone on the team still call her Pidge?

>archiveofourown.org/works/7364662

No lewd, but it's the first in what the author says is going to be a multi-part series that develops Pidge and Lance's relationship.

At this point its her nickname more than anything else I guess. Also does anyone besides Shiro actually know her real name? She confessed to being a grill, but I don't recall her ever adding 'my real name is Katie' in that scene

>allura doesn't know what a period is
>implying she's not a mammal

Who is gonna cum on the eggs Allura lays?

Most mammals don't have periods, actually. Mostly it's just apes.

But I'm on board with Fish Junk Allura.

>implying Altaens don't reproduce by budding
There's a reason they aren't freaking out about being the last of their species.

>Liberals have this weird hang up about exposing kids to adult themes, so no.
FTFY

Even knowing that Pidge is a girl, thia feels very wrong.
Like, I truly can't 100% see Pidge as a girl.
My dick gets confused.

this desu senpai

>implying she's not a mammal
I hate when people do this, like complain about alien "reptiles" having breasts.

Aliens do not abide by the same taxonomic groups as Earth life. The entire basis of those groups is how far back any organisms share a common ancestor.

>I hate when people do this, like complain about alien "reptiles" having breasts.

No aliens should have features like breasts, really. They're there for the hetmales to jerk off to, not out of science fiction integrity.

>says one throwaway line about liking peanut butter
>this is now her character
Generals were a mistake

>not liking when tomboys put on girly clothes and get all flustered

FAG

Thing is, Pidge seems completely cool with girly clothes. She wore dresses before she started her disguise. It's everyone else on the ship who would be flustered.

If aliens can have hands, they can have breasts.

Hands and hand-like appendages exist in a lot more species than breasts. Mainly, putting boobs on aliens(than aren't just "space elves") bothers me because it's a lazy fucking design choice.

I want more of the Garrison trio interacting and bonding, because they're the only ones that left things behind in order to fight in this war.

Gonna post the handful of Voltron fanarts I've done so far, cause why not.

All of the feature Pidge and that's not a coincidence, Pidge is the best.

Voltron is one of the few series in which alien reptiles indeed do not have breasts.

Seems like it bothers you because you're a cock-slurping faggot:^)

I love this.

the best

>Have a reverse-trap character
>Nothing lewd happens
>Not used for any comedic purposes
>No awkward scene where the guys take a swim together
>No Lance patting her on the chest
>Nobody finds out by accidentally walking into her room and seeing her naked
>No other girls flirting with her
>No awkward moments of her trying hard to act like a boy
>No crush on one of the boys who ends up thinking she's a gay guy
Honestly they could've introduced as a girl and barely anything would have changed plotwise.

Doesn't matter if it has a dick or not

I don't particularly care about anime shenanigans, but I wish Lance had more reaction to the reveal. Being completely cool with it right in the next scene is kind of out of character for him.

>I hate when people do this, like complain about alien "reptiles" having breasts.
Even the taxonomy of earth doesn't follow those rules, because things like the fucking platypus exist.
Convergent evolution dog, the bipedal structure is actually really smart as is the ability to be able to produce food for your young.

go back to your shit anime fanservice shows

You sure about that?

Personally I kinda like that they subverted all the anime tropes.

Fuck off back to your weebshit.

yeah, it's refreshing

That's not a reptile, she's a rock.

Yes, because conservatives are all about sexual liberation/expression.
>BAN EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T CHRISTIAN!

Well, that just makes it even more retarded.

Are you saying boulders are unrealistic?

Oh yeah and I just remembered, I finished this one last night.

>Talking shit about anime while watching an anime inspired show.

I'm not really talking shit about them but I do like their subversion, which I don't think would have worked have as well if it wasn't an anime inspired show.
Besides just because you have inspiration from something doesn't mean you have to follow it slavishly.

actually this is why its good, as fun as anime tropes are i like they went with the "its a plot point, there, now lets keep going no biggie"

We Star Wars now.

Mammaries are way, way more common and simple (making them more likely to evolve) than hands.

TURN IT UP!

Being based on something doesn't mean you have to bring along the stupid parts.

Great when are they gonna fuck? Or does Zarkon have Shiro with him and is gonna fuck him to cuck Keith?

Zarkon is Keith's dad, and he ships Sheith only

Teats yeah, but fully developed boobs like humans have? Rare. I remember reading that the theory for why boobs evolved to look the way they do is because humans' upright stature was causing them to switch to missionary position, and normally in apes (who do it doggy style) the butt is the big attractive squishzone, but there's not much visible butt in missionary--

what I'm trying to say is, boobs evolved to look like butts, and that particular evolutionary path is pretty weird.

Fanservice is the worst part about anime. You're whining that the show isn't shittier.