So what other easter eggs does Batman v Superman have?

So what other easter eggs does Batman v Superman have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtlhVPrxkv8
youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=TtlhVPrxkv8

The scene with Superman saving the girl from the fire is right out of World's Greatest Heroes

Neat, didn't know MoS had that much easter eggs

Damian Batman should get his own ongoing, what glimpses we saw in Morrison's run was pretty neat.

Those paper cuts that reference Superman and the 1st issue of Action Comics are pretty neat.

I liked the Vic Sage/The Question cameo.

Jimmy Olsen is a Talon now

WHERE?

Also the names of the officers that Batman comes across at the beginning are Mazzucchelli and Rucka.

What? SHOW ME!

The girl Bruce saves at Metropolis from the debree is listed as "Sage" at imdb. Is this it?

I still dont understand the leopardskin and the joker card

how is this an easter egg? batman is wearing a coat......

Dude with Nixon photo in the lower right corner.

Plus, the number 52.

Leopard might be a reference to Carrie Kelly, who was Catwoman DKSA. Joker Card might be a Joker or Jason Todd reference.

yeah I know it's a reference to the joker, I just dont know why he'd have it on his gun

Lex's is prisoner AC231940 - Action Comics 23 was Luthor's first appearance.

There's a "Who watches the Watchmen?" at the end of the newspaper article about Batman branding people, and a "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" as graffiti in the port authority building.

Theories point to Injustice

Lex Luthor prisoner number is AC-23-1940. He first appeared in Action Comics #23, 1940.

Also this isn't really an homage and it might just be me looking into things but when Batman is coming out of his bat-bunker in the Knightmare there's a shot of him with barbed wire in the foreground and it makes it look like he's coming out of a boom tube.

The scene where Lex looks into his security footage to see Batman taking out his goons,
Batman jumps in the same way he does in the opening for TAS

If only the references weren't just that.
For example on birthright Clark proves to pa kent he is ready and he should not be afraid of knowing that clark is going to show his powers, and in the tornado scene of secret origin Clark saves Lana.

Knightmare Batman is wearing the same outfit Damien uses when he becomes Batman in the future.

In our first glimpse of Cyborg his mother box is "US government object 6-19-82." Cyborg's issue of New Teen Titans was released on June 1982 and went over his origins.

The police in the beginning of the movie are named Officer Rucka and Office Mazzucchelli. The radio call to them said "Delta Charlie 27. Reports of screams coming from vacant home at 1939 Harborway." for our first glimpse of Batman. Batman's first appearance was in Detective comics 27 in 1939.

New 52 weeks high

>I still dont understand the leopardskin and the joker card

Why? are you stupid?
people does that shit all the time from hears to fangs

>Mazzucchelli

Strange I missed this nod. One of my favorite artists.

I would have preferred it being Officer Miller and Officer Mazzucchelli for a bit of Batman Year One callback, since it's the first appearance of Batman in this continuity. Officers Kane and Finger would have also worked, but those two have landmarks named after themselves according to the travel book.

Yeah, that would have been cool. Maybe a bit on the nose though.

>same
That's REALLY generous.

Yeah, it would be a bit on the nose for a Zack Snyder movie.

Other than the goggles and scarf is basically the same shit user

They're both wearing a trench coat. That's literally the only similarity. I doubt it was even an intentional reference.

THE HYPERCRISIS IS REAL

What does the Nixon photo mean?

lol. exactly. dcasuals really stretching for easter eggs

KEKZ are up.

Too bad easter eggs don't make it a better movie.

Speaking of, I remember people posting that the 52nd minute mark of the movie is the shot of the giant omega symbol

Nope.

52nd is Diana stealing Bruce's server hack thing. Omega symbol is at 1.05.

Extended edition though, so could be wrong...

Kennedy as well.

he loves him

theatrical it is

It's either a trophy or, since the world is being swallowed by Apokolips, a memento of simpler times.

I thought it was "the world has gone so bad that Batman is forced to work with the Joker and lacks resources." Maybe Joker was the leader of the resistance and owns all the weaponry. I really would like a resolution to this timeline.

Its funny how they are more of a joke when 3 of them have useful powers

what are you even trying to say?

Why did cyborg look like a Stand in his first appearance?

Here's one people might have missed:

If you watch the film VERY closely you may notice that Superman is sometimes compared allegorically to Jesus.

Also Lex Luthor's prisoner number is a reference to his first appearance in Action Comics.

Can't remember exactly what it is (would need to rewatch the scene) but check it out.

Oh shit

Snyder also directed Watchmen. Are we getting what I think we're getting?

Bad direction and poor writing?

Yes, yes we are.

A lot of these, especially the Man of Steel ones seem like kind of a coincidence.
With OP's image I kinda think it looks more reminiscent of Superman Red Son, which is another story where Batman and Superman are against each other.

Also, I'm now convinced DC just hired a guy to squeeze as many easter eggs in as he could.

That horse looks so happy

Watchmen reference.

Oh, well.

Ace chemicals on the right

Remember how in Watchmen, the rioters were burning a Superman dummy? There's a scene just like that in an early news segment.

user look at the tweets date

Why the fuck would he hold that?

You can stop now Snyder

big kino

MAGNUM

That they should've stolen the whole plotpoints instead of just the visuals, because the stories Snyder was homaging were better written than his own.

his watchmen movie is just like a big visual reference to the original, lacking any of the substance of the source too

Everything except this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=_-SS1QleuAs