Netflix

>Sense8
>GLOW
>Dear White People
What the fuck happened to those people and made them go full SJWC?

Glow was decent how was it Sjw ish
Also it has 2 people from Madmen

>Disliking GLOW

Shit, forgot Orange is the new Black

Glow has women. Anything with women is part of the Jewish plot to destroy all white men.

>what is a subliminal message
i guess Sup Forums is already SJWCed

>SJWC
what does the c stand for

DWP and Glow are good.

>>Dear White People
>SJW
You clearly never watched this series

GLOW is literally something that happened, though.

the tv version is so idealised though, to the point where it sometimes detracts from the show.

I mean, I loved it, but there is no version of the 80s where the Director and Producer would stand up for these women in the way they did and treat them with that amount of respect

I am genuinely starting to belive that (((they))) have started directly paying companies a certain amount yearly to push certain agendas.

Like I'm sure they're goo at hiding it, but I'm convinced that if you follow the papertrail far enough back, you'll realize that a lot of these companies receive huge financial backing by (((them))), which just happened to start right before an agenda got forced down our throats.

I'm sure it's not that obvious of course, but I do believe more and more that it happens way more than we think.

Netflix, like everything else, is a business, and if someone was willing to double your profits if you played a few of their hand-picked shows, wouldn't you do it?

DWP is unironicaly the best original show on Netflix in the last year

Dear White People isnt SJW.
it just used SJW marketing to trick tumblrtards into watching it.

Dont comment on things you havent seen you fucking bender

I haven't seen GLOW yet, but it doesn't appear to be SJW, merely based on the idea of a women's wrestling league.

Dear White People is a good black people soap opera, but whenever it tries to actually talk about race, it falls flat on its face.

It's not hard SJW as much as other things, but it still pushes the agenda of white people being evil pretty hard. Villainous frat boys doing a blackface party, white campus cops pulling guns on black students who refuse to show ID, evil university donors pushing to disband the all-black housing unit due to "self-segregation" ... c'mon. These things are used to push the drama among the black folk more than anything else, but they're still there and treated as common issues.

>paying for media

>What the fuck happened to those people and made them go full SJWC?
They realized normies don't watch most of their original shows, so they can produce any old trash and gain extra subs from libtards.
Then they can say they have 200 original programming (including each $50 they throw at a stand-up special).

george soros bought $13.5 million in shares

How it's glow SJW

Walk into a oil fire.

George Soros

They just canceled Girlboss lol