This is Warsaw the capital of a theocratic state of Poland

This is Warsaw the capital of a theocratic state of Poland.

Say something nice about it.

I wish I lived there

how do i pronounce warsaw?

Be careful what you're wishing for.

Warsaw is a a massive shithole filled with one of the worst people this Earth has given birth to.

please don't speak like that about my future home and countrymen, it's offensive

Wor-saw
War-saw
or alternative: "huge dump".

looks bretty gomfy at night, i wish i lived in cool cities so i can take a walk in the middle of the night.

>Warszawa
I don't think it's not as touristy and as expensive as Praha or Budapest, yet......

Would probably live if I can do 'digital nomad' kind of job.

Warsaw should be turned into a ghetto again

>poland

It has nothing to do with tourism. Kraków and Gdańsk are for that. Warsaw is a overgrown shopping mall/working space/block.

But it is one now?

You're probably used to breathing with air not smog and/or toxic pollution so I don't recommend it.

>Krakow and Gdansk
Are those places nice?

Also I wonder if cities in Poland are going through 'gentrification by hipsters' kind of thing

>le butthurt cracovian appears
kończyny jeszcze całe?

Name one thing worth visiting in Kraków or Gdańsk

Considering Warsaw is the place which you DON'T want to visit anything else seems appealing.

>muh arr rook same skyscrapers

Depressing isn't it? It's a city without past(it has been deleted) and without a future or culture of it's own.

Well, we tried to save your country but am*ricans decided it's better to destroy Germany than to defeat c*mmunism.

But Berlin is even worse..

You saved nothing, not even yourself.

>America
>involved in WWI, let Austria-Hungary and Ottoman to be destroyed and divided them into random pieces which resulted in all those Balkan conflicts and all those Middle Eastern problmes
>involved in WWII, literally let Soviet Union to grow further

Apparently America did it wrong and this proves America is truly an *nglo nation

>Pooland
Eww, no.

nice

>Bank Zachodni