Why are turkish dramas so fucking popular?

Why are turkish dramas so fucking popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajvmOU2AIWI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz u r GAY!!!!! XDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what the fuck. My grandma has been watching those and now she swears to Allah. Gonna have to kill her at this rate.

Every place from the balkans, to america to southasia to middle east airs it locally dubbed. Is this the second coming of the ottoman empire?

I think it's funny how the actors in brown people countries always have fairer skin than the general population

What's funny about it? It's juat that upper class but dumb people can become actors easier with money.

Does Turkish dramas have scenes like this?

youtu.be/ajvmOU2AIWI

It’s not just that, the media from all these countries is inherently racist and picks only white actors to portray a fake vision of its country to other countries

Its just the middle class people

Lmao buddy you people are supossed to be superchristian

Chil is right, not about class.

It happens everywhere I guess. You dont really believe the average american looks like paul walker?

if you saw her with a tan (easy to find), you wouldn't be saying that. it's a literal lack of tan that's deceiving you, she looks perfectly average where she's from. better looking of course

turkey isn't exactly latin america where you have every kind of mix on the planet you know

>tfw grandpa loved watching Turkish and Indian series
>tfw he watched a Turkish series with a little blonde girl trying to find her mum? Forgot what it's called
>tfw he died before he ever found out how it's supposed to end

It's sad when you realise how many people die and they never see the episode they were looking forward to

>Greek watching turkish series

w-what

Here in Brazil they flopped hard.

what's that? we got some spanish telenovelas i think

>You dont really believe the average american looks like paul walker?
You can be surprised...

It's how I learned to sing in turkish
t. serb

Still would fuck

No idea
But she's a CUTE