Pain & Gain

This is absolute kino

Why did RLM tell me it was shit

Thank you based Bay for making kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZxamwiPLlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you such a brain dead sheep listening to reddit letter media?

it was ok, but michael bay being michael bay doesn't know how to add impact to a scene with any sense of subtlety.

Because it was accidental kino and critics/viewers can't separate it from how they know it was perceived.

Michael Bay thought he had some goofy, funny, entertaining romp on his hands and he made it with that in mind just like everything else he ever did. But the very fact that Michael Bay didn't see the art, the beauty of the need for success/meaning/self actualization, etc. manifested purely in these stupid, animalistic individuals, drives that reach us all but seem so much nobler and more substantial when viewed through our own eyes as the art that it was, speaks to how painfully relevant the movie accidentally was.

If someone like PTA had made this movie critics would have loved it.

It was fucking great
Great pleb filter too

He's a brain damaged meme spewing kinotard. What do you expect? Of course he has shit taste in everything and is unable to formulate an opinion of his own

RLM thought force awakens was good. why the fuck would you ever take them seriously?

Don't quote me again.

>If someone like PTA had made this movie critics would have loved it.
Scorsese made the same film the next year and everyone loved it. Why do you think Bay jumped back to Transformers? He realized he was never going to please those hacks.

Ill quote whomever I want fucktard

Kinotards are all brain damaged imbeciles who mindlessly spew Reddit memes because they can't think for themselves.

Kill yourself and stop replying to me cocksucker.

Hey dont fucking call me braindead kinotard you fucking wanker

Dont talk about me like I'm not right here, I'm not some child you can discipline understood?

RLM is pure cancer. and making RLM threads should be a bannable offense.

No I'll keep doing whatever I want. Kino threads are always shit and it's fun to laugh at people like you

Just because they're tackling the same subject doesn't mean the movies are the same. I honestly can't tell if people are baiting, or just this stupid.

The Rock was fucking amazing in this movie.

Honestly agree. Most of it is just shilling and you can tell the RLM shills get really mad when you call out those Disney apologist faggots.

Here's the facts. Kinotards are all idiots. Memes are a language virus that cripple your ability to properly communicate. They even lower your intelligence. This is clearly the case with you, kinotard.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZxamwiPLlI

Listen to this motherfuckers. Jablonsky/Bay scores are always a good listen.

> RLM

They're horrible critics. Entertaining though

D-Dont patronize me...

I dont need to be taught manners by a schmuck like you

Wolf of Wall Street is thematically the exact same except it's an hour too long.

This movie was a fucking incomprehensible mess, but it had its moments.

Is he supposed to do it in that order?

>retarded normiecore shit

I bet you guys really enjoyed Baywatch

>repeating what I just said

So it is stupidity.

>The Rock and Marky Mark

Name a more broconic duo.

But he did formulate his own opinion. Retard

Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson.

This is the board that constantly have threads to discuss what e-celebs and critics think, instead of you know, just discussing what they themselves think. Even fucking Sup Forums, the damn weeb board that everyone likes to mock, had enough brains to mock and disregard youtube reviewers and the likes of it.

That should be more than enough to tell you about this place.

I think in this movie it's his strength. This movie doesn't need subtlety

I don't think it's accidental. Bay may lack the subtlety but in this movie he knows that is good for it

He probably tried it again with his Benghazi movie

It's really a great movie. It's like someone spray painted a diamond gold to make it look flashy but it's still a gem underneath. I really tackles the masculine drive to self actualize and conquer your surroundings. The Wolf of Wall Street is the same damn film but because it a told its story in a more conventional manner and starred a bunch of crypto Jews playing Jews hewing honest people out of money, it was hailed as a instant classic. Rather than a movie about the common man acting against a Jew to capture his dreams.

I can't exactly agree with you on this though I agree Pain is a great movie

The two movies differed in both source material and the manners the directors decided to use. I wouldn't say just because the theme is common the two stories are the same

I know that to a large degree the core of stories are the same and directors' manners form the outer layer and make them look differently but I also believe that they are still two different stories with two different cores

>Need to Impress opposite sex (Leo had his wife, Mark had that gym bunny)
>Feel frustrated and emasculated
>Older man shows you how the other side lives (Leo had Matthew McConaughey, Mark had that Monk guy)
>Gain resolve to do what it takes
>Begin commiting unethical acts to fund your dream (Leo sold worthless stock, Mark kidnaps and kills people)
>Make it big
>Lose sight of why you did it (Leo gets a divorce, Mark doesn't have an important line of dialogue with a female after he gets rich)
>Reach exceeds your grasp (Leo with the Shoe IPO, Mark trying to scam the phone sex guy)
>Hubris leads to downfall

Literally the exact story

>Wolf of Wall Street
>ugly kike destroys lives of thousands of people while snoring coke
>omfg so funny, hahahhha
>Pain & Gain
>retarded bodybuilders kill two people
>absolutely disgusting movie glorifying violence, not cool

No by core of stories I mean cars, muscles, Wall Street and Miami etc. the structure and motives of story are important as you mentioned but I think it is also important that if main protagonist is a gym instructor or a stock trader. I mean it's not that the directors used different manner to tell the same story. It's a different story when the years, the place, the action/FX sequences are different.

My bad senpai they word I should use is plot. They are different stories with the same plot.

>Michael Bay thought he had some goofy, funny, entertaining romp on his hands and he made it with that in mind just like everything else he ever did.

But that's what it is. The fact that it's a comedy, and mostly a pretty blunt one, doesn't take away from the fact that it also has a lot of pretty poignant themes. You can make something light hearted and zany and still meaningful and kinda dark.

I have an alternative theory:
Scorsese got oscar before. Bay didn't. So critics looked at Pain without expectation for Wallstreet. As simple as that. I mean critics are only hipsters
To argue that critics are not familiar with Bay's style, or that critics think Pain is glorifying violence, I think more serious than calling them hipsters. It's suggesting they have a political agenda.

>I'm big

Probably.

I think the people favor plots with less gore but are ok with tits if it's R rated

But I really don't think people favor Jew bankers

why are there so many bayshills lately? is it just because of the new transformers?