Is it worth paying $14.9 to see Sofia chained up?

Is it worth paying $14.9 to see Sofia chained up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o8muntjUD5E
youtu.be/aAI5qvpvwS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Yes, when it comes out on Blu-Ray. Then you can fap in private.

No. The Mummy was terrible.

It's a good movie. Tom Cruise's sidekick is really funny. All of the visuals are nice. It's fun.

Yes

>yet another thread about some shitty fucking movie just because of an attractive actress

You LITERALLY couldn't be more beta

>I-I hope he likes me

No.
The tension between her and Cruise was underwhelming as fuck. There should've been more scenes with just the two of them.
Ditch the blondie, ditch the partner – those two characters were dead weight to the movie.

>Hey baby, wanna fuck?

Does she show navel?
Axillae?

Fuck yes.
She's absolutely stunning, but the shots where she's chained up are something else entirely. The look on her face in those is amazing.

Hahahahaha what the fuck is going on with this stupid movie

imagine if she turned the tables on you and chained you up!

I've been imagining that ever since the movie came out.

WHY DOES TOM CRUISE NEVER FUCKING AGE?!

How does he do it?

>that munter is attractive
Christ.

>implying she isn't exotic af

>af

Nobody knows what you're saying you fucking stupid twitter nigger.

Actually he has aged tremendously

If you want Sofia faps just wait for Atomic Blondie

This reminds me of Alien vs Predator, were they forcing her to have baby mummies to hunt too?

Blood transfusions from young Scientologists

it was pretty decent, but I'd recommend going to a matinee showing or something where it's cheaper. I saw it for 5 bucks and that's about the most i'd spend on it

the outfit has exposed pits but there isn't any good angles in the film that really show it off

Ayo chill out white boi, before you catch a tef

Sadly not, they were injecting her with some stuff to freeze her body or something so they could dissect her. Russel Crowe was being an idiot.

>am I fitting in yet?

What?

Sofa butt nutella fucks chicks in the movie 'Atomic Blonde'

Sounds good

youtu.be/o8muntjUD5E

She's incredibly cute, but she can also be incredibly badass. It's not fair.

No.

KEK senpai desu senpaitachi baka

No. Watch the original or the 1999 one.

giv mummy gf

Definitely worth 14$ to see her chained up in that pose like the submissive little hard-bodied slut that she is. But you have to watch about an hour or shitty film to get there.

>tfw no mummy gf

I would love to tickle her while she is chained up like that.

>tried to get friends to go watch it
>got told to fuck off, "why do you want to watch that shit"
I wasn't even that interested in the movie itself but the disgusted reactions made me laugh.

giv givposter bf

Only if she gets to do the same to you as well. Do you accept?

Greatest love story ever told.

Chained up and wrapped up and gagged.

y-you too~

There is only one Sofia

Should I go see this or WW today?

oh my...

Sure, why not?

>Not posting her bettter pic

>he doesn't fuck the mummy
Can someone explain this to me who has seen the movie. Why doesn't he fuck the mummy?

>Why doesn't he fuck the mummy?
She's a crazy ass yandere bitch that's why. Never stick your dick in crazy.

of course why wouldn't i?

Because once you're chained up, she realizes it's much better to just shove her ass in your face.

>She's a crazy ass yandere bitch that's why.
but.. you just listed reason why he should fuck mummy

Why are you giving me more reasons to fuck the mummy?

Because he loves another woman more. A woman who he slept with to steal a treasure map only a few days earlier, who really despises him because of it. However, she ends up liking him because he saves her life, making her believe he's not as bad as she thought. There's no real reason why he ends up liking her, though, because nothing really happens that should change his opinion of her.
However, Ahmanet, the mummy, appears to him in a vision when they dig up the coffin, calls him her chosen one and tells him of her plan to make him immortal.

Now I can understand his reluctance to go through with the ritual, because it involves getting stabbed in the heart. But, she shows this in her visions to him as well, so she's upfront about it and doesn't hide that part of the ritual. And in the end when he stabs himself, it completes the ritual and he resurrects as an immortal, while maintaining his own will.

At that point, he should realize Ahmanet has only been truthful with him and just wanted to rule the world with him.

Ahmanet literally did nothing wrong, while the blonde betrayed him. The blonde didn't tell him that her boss (Russel Crowe, Jekyll) was out to capture/kill the mummy, she didn't tell him about her boss' condition (Hyde) and basically just played him before he even got the chance to play her.

What's the matter, user?

i... umm..

Are you all right? You look...tense.

that pinky, lolwut?

youtu.be/aAI5qvpvwS8
I want you all to watch this video and then realize the soul crushing fact that Sofia will
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
look at you in a sexual way. She will never desire you. She will never cut out your heart to make you her immortal sex toy to rule beside her. She will never dance just for you.

i.. i think my hotpockets r burning

So you're saying you want her to lock you up in her Egyptian dungeon until you die of old age? You want her to lock your dick up in a chastity cage, so you can't procreate with and impregnate other women? You want her to strap you in a bed, immobilized, and make you forcefully impregnate her undead womb in a cowgirl position on a daily basis?

I can list a whole lot more, but you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about. And obviously, you don't know the SHIT that you're about to go through once you let that mummy become your fuck-buddy.

She is a professional dancer. If you want cute feet look elsewhere.

>You want her to strap you in a bed, immobilized, and make you forcefully impregnate her undead womb in a cowgirl position on a daily basis?
Yes?

>So you're saying you want her to lock you up in her Egyptian dungeon until you die of old age? You want her to lock your dick up in a chastity cage, so you can't procreate with and impregnate other women? You want her to strap you in a bed, immobilized, and make you forcefully impregnate her undead womb in a cowgirl position on a daily basis?
go on....

Become a cameraman

It wasn't as bad as critics made it out to be but it's really not worth paying to see. It's complete trash compared to the Brendan Frasier movie.

Just come closer, user. Just a little bit.

>Flexible dancer with a man face
>Strong jay Leno chin
>big nose

No thanks mate.

o-ok

I changed my mind bitch fuck you ugly whore

uhh you seem to be in the wrong thread the thread for mean bullies and JERKS is down the hall and to the right

You're forgetting all the awful daily activities you'll have to perform

>do her hair every day in many different, elaborate hairstyles
>eat her out while she has breakfast
>helping her get dressed in various ancient Egyptian dresses, taking care to wrap that silk around her body the right way
>eat her out while she has lunch
>go swimming with her in the Nile because she doesn't like to swim alone
>give her a lengthy, full body massage
>eat her out while she has dinner
>preparing milk baths for her
>drying her off after said bath, and applying salves to her entire body so her skin stays pretty

What kind of question is this?
Of course it's worth paying $14,09.- to see Sofia chained up.

dlete this

I would sleep with my face in her pussy

oh my that sounds just terrible ~

Thank you for contributing. Another set of clear reasons as into why it is unwise to have her close to you. It's best to stay as far from her as possible. If she chases you, you're going to have to make a quick run for it.

pls no bully

>he's not a high enough level ot to know about the xenu juice under yellowstone

Nothing like a good, long facesitting session to start the day. Just try not to pass out.

is he petting her

plus tip

You can't outrun her.

Fun fact, rumor has it Sofia Boutella actually had her feet amputated for the movie. Her feet were kept in cold storage until after shooting the fight scenes, after which they were surgically reattached. If you look closely, you can see the scars on candid photos taken after the movie came out.

Really, user? Already?

>samefag role plays with himself