Homestuck

No one would care about Roxy if she was a guy

>Looks like Adrian/Chat Noir, including a cat theme
>Drinks constantly, becomes a peppy happy drunk
Dude I'd be so gay for a male Roxy.

Anyone got genderbent guardians?

Genderbend John and Vriska and Homestuck becomes the best selling fujoshi series of all time

except for, you know, his super useful ability and portal gun

>sexually aggressive drunk twink hacker out hunting for boyfriend material
>not top tier

people love dave

I think you mean "Roxy would've broken up so many ships if she was a guy".

>Dave

>Homestuck, except the whole cast is genderswapped
>Tavris abuse backlash is so violent that Hussie ends up dropping Vriska's character entirely

i would
he's hotter that way

Hello Friend I Am Back With A Revised God Tier Aesthetics Tier List

Outfit Design
>Elder God Tier
Sylph
Rogue
Lord
>God Tier
Knight
Seer
Witch
>Good Tier
Muse
Heir
Maid
Prince
Mage
>Meh Tier
Thief
>Bad Tier
Page
Bard

COLOR SCHEME
>Elder God Tier
Hope
Light
>God Tier
Time
Space
Mind
>Good Tier
Doom
Heart
Void
>Okay Tier
Breath
Life
Rage
Blood

SYMBOL
>Elder God Tier
Hope
Light
Mind
Void
>God Tier
Space
Heart
Time
>Good Tier
Doom
Breath
>Meh Tier
Life
Blood
>Bad Tier
Rage

FUCK OFF KANAYA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY OUTFITS GOD DAMN GO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF JUST SHITTING UP FUCKING EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY ELSE

Karkat That Was Very Rude
How Dare You
At Least I Am Not A Weenie

Say That To My Face Not Online Fucker Well See What Happens

:33< *ac crawls in despite being triple dead* You have a weenie in your pants.

------------

No roleplaying beyond this line!!!

>>Elder God Tier
>Rogue
Fuck yes
now if just someone made a cool pic of the rogue outfit but NO WE JUST CANT HAVE THAT

>Rogue of Time
Neato, that's one of my OC's classpects. It is nice ain't it.

WHAT DO MAGES DO

>Rogue of Time
What would that classpect even do?
Steal time from people and give it to other people?

Magic, duh.

>It's a "Rose gets BTFO" episode

Yes But Unlike Karkats Mine Is Visible Without A Microscope

GET FUCKED BY THEIR ASPECT IN EXCHANGE FOR GETTING TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS

Yep, or stealing from Time itself. This could be applied in a bunch of ways.
>Delay pivotal events such as the Reckoning or a God Tier judgement
Pull items, whole areas, information, etc out of doomed timelines, possibly to stay permanently
>steal years off a foe's life and use them to extend another's
>mix up the sequence of events and place them at another point in time
>get lost in time/timelines i.e. Go Rogue

Lots of other shit too. They'd mostly be about delaying and managing time rather than stopping time or King Crimsoning it like a Pronce of Time would.

Crowd Control and speed buffs

Post the saddest panels

[THE WORLD] my friend.

it's sad because it's the start of a horrible journey that steals away your free will forever.

DEAR TOBY

I WROTE YOU BUT YOU STILL AIN'T CALLING

I LEFT MY FACEBOOK, AIM, AND PESTERCHUM AT THE BOTTOM

I SENT YOU TWO MUSIC REQUESTS BACK IN MARCH, YOU MUST NOT HAVE GOT EM

THERE PROBABLY WAS A PROBLEM AT THE STEAM PAGE OR SOMETHING

SOMETIMES I MAKE MY STORY TOO SLOPPY WHEN I PLOT EM BUT FUCK IT WHAT'S BEEN UP MAN HOW'S YOUR WAIFU?

Does anyone actually still use the fanmade Pesterchum.

Go to bed, Eminem.

Why the fuck are you still lurking hst?

The comic is over, the epilogue is going to be shit and your favorite character got shafted.

Fuck off.

I wonder if Hussie still uses his AIM

I think people would, but I'm weirdly androphobic, so I wouldn't be among them.

I still use it
I talk to my online friend every day with it

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

To all the morning crew who missed it last night, I updated the threesome fic in the last thread.

Pretty sure you're right, then again, Dave's not really thinking straight at the moment.

Next smut fic, after this and my non-smut Windy Boy Ave fic, is Karkat with Porrim and Kanaya. Unless by "the fun", you mean Roxy's vagina (which I sure do), in which case not until the Orgystuck fic I'll make at some point.

I wonder if legal trouble and the death of Hussie's dad broke his spirit, or if he got bored of Homestuck and dropped it because he was just an idiot the whole time

>mfw one version of my favorite character didn't get shafted at all
Eh, could be worse.

i had a dream terezi wasn't real..

>Why the fuck are you still lurking hst?
I don't have any friends.

Tbh I just started visiting for the end. A lot of the friends I talked with about it lost interest so I had to get my fix somewhere.

She isn't real. Welcome to the nightmare.

>Not making yourself a Terezi tulpa

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Aradia is real. She greets you when you die and gives you a complementary blowjob.

i havent really got anything better to do

also some pretty cool art gets posted sometimes

I've only seen one person who genuinely believes they have tulpas, and they're pretty unstable in the head.

I'd rather have a Latulpa

Whats a Tulpa?
Is it some a doll?

It's a sex act where you take a shit into your partner's ass and then they do the same back to you and it keeps going back and forth until you cum.

Man I used to be part of a community that went through a Tulpa phase where like four users claimed to have gotten them and there was then drama about the Tulpas getting their own accounts.

Man we ran the gambit of every cancerous Internet fanbase. The remaining bunch of us are huge fucking Serbs now so I guess it keeps hapening

Think 'imaginary friend for delusional/schizophrenic adults'.

>Serbs
Well I meant weebs but close enough

>Not calling that a Double Doody Dildo

a tulpa is when a mentally ill person concentrates REALLY HARD on pretending their waifu or husbando is real
at one point they will reach a stage of delusion intense enough to hallucinate this character in the physical world
they then fool themselves into believing they're having imaginary sex with this character.

so basically, like multiple systems/fictionkin, but instead of roleplaying as if the character lives in their head, they pretend he or she is real (but only visible to them).

it's pretty sad.

>latulpa probably has a mitulpa because she's just as dependent on him as they are on her
;_;

D33P357 L0R3

I just saw Latula and her dancestor Terezi riding and molesting Cronus!

What a bunch of hungry sluts!

but we are the mituna

You have ten seconds

To name five weenies who redeemed themselves

Tavros
Jake
John (he was a weenie at the start of the comic, wasn't he?)
Uuuh
Ummm...

That's more of a Captor thing, or at least a doom thing.

You forgot Dave and Kanaya.

Is Vriska the Hillary Clinton of Homestuck?

>implying John was ever a weenie

no, that's feferi

I'm missing the Jane from this set of pictures.

>instead of roleplaying as if the character lives in their head, they pretend he or she is real (but only visible to them

That's just an imaginary friend, isn't it? That's what children do when they're still learning how to socialize and empathize with other people. It's a healthy part of child development, but even little kids know it's not real it's a game. There was a whitepaper on this recently, I got to hear some of the interviews. The kids were really charming: they'd insist their imaginary friend is real, but if the adult interviewer was playing along a little too well, sometimes the kids would stop the interview to say "you know this is a game, right?"

Tulpas sound like a way for adults to act like infants, but even little kids know the difference between an imaginary friend and a real person.

The clear difference is mental illness in the adults which kids are highly unlikely to have, or certainly not anywhere near as strong or developed as the adults.

Neville Longbottom

I never had an imaginary friend, but I did have an imaginary car.

ROLEPLAYERS FUCK OFF

>tfw Karkat is the only weenie left alive
*unzips 8ulge*

An imaginary friend is a game, a tulpa is a delusion. Simple as that.

>but even little kids know the difference between an imaginary friend and a real person.
Even the people who actually believe in tulpas know the difference between them and a physical person.

Keep in mind that the people you're speaking to aren't trying to give you an accurate description of the subject. They're offended by it and are trying to make sure you'll be as offended as they are. It's inadvisable to base your understanding of a subject on secondhand info from people who hate it with a passion.

Found the tulpafag

Go play with your fake person

I only need one mind to notice the obvious problems with your behavior.

Yeah, that's right. user could always check out tulpa communities and try to understand how deep the rabbit hole of cringe goes. :^D

Is it a psychoci delusion, where their getting conflicting stimulus and perceiving the imaginary friend, or is it a neurotic delusion where they are asserting the imaginary friend's reality so strongly that they're distressed by the contrary (absence of) physical stimulus?

I keep posting Jake to be on-topic, but Jake's case isn't really the same. He might've had imaginary friends growing up alone on the island after his grandma died, like a ghostly version of someone he'd talk to in chat rooms, but his hope powers made this imaginary friend real enough to be actually seen and heard. I'd worry he was having a psychotic episode, but then other people could see Jake's imaginary friend too.

Classpect speculations.
Once I understand classpects completely, I'm going to steal them and use for my own game.

>I keep posting Jake to be on-topic, but Jake's case isn't really the same.
It is. Brain Ghost Dirk is pretty much exactly how a tulpa works, at least according to the people who actually talk about them. The main difference is that it comes from magic instead of mental exercises.

:)

I just want whoever is doing these threads stop so i can move on.

>Completely understanding an incomplete concept
Don't forget user, you're here forever.

The only person keeping you here is you. You could leave. Or you could stay, and complain about how you can't leave, in the hopes that someone else will validate your discomfort.

Yeah, there won't be anyone left to play a SBURB fangame by the time I'm good enough to dev it
so instead I'm probably reusing a lot of Homestuck's concepts for my own games in the future

Hussie wasted so many good ideas, it's a fucking tragedy.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I don't care much about the role classpects play in Homestuck, I just want a complete system that works on its own. If that means getting rid of some classes or adding some aspects, I'm totally okay with it.

I had forgotten Homestuck untill a week ago and watched the ending. Was that really it? Were others as disappointed by it as I was? Is this promised epilogue every going to really happen?

but user, my favorite character got everything he ever wanted and lived happily ever after

Second

Are there more diagrams like this?

I could probably make some at some point if i felt like it

yes yes and no

What do you think of this?

Heart is missing some shit bruh
Overral I think it's breddy gud