Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/b9GVDNu
twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=フィニック
nami-san22.tumblr.com/post/144941533923
youtube.com/watch?v=PQEVgbMqq7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got home.
What's new, lads?

The thread. One made at 6am seems to have been jannied for no reason whatsoever.

I wanna protect that smile.

I think we all do

How do horses, or any animal who have hooves, manage to do or use anything?

Just watched it recently. Actually amazed at how much I enjoyed it

How did the people in your theater react to the naturalist club? Did they find it funny, weird or completly natural? I loved how it looked as a window to "our" world with normal animals in them.

So what were your expectations at first, user?

>jannied for no reason whatsoever
Well... what a surprise..

anyone noticed last two images from the previous thread?

At IMAX people were laughing like crazy at this scene.

Honestly when I first saw the trailer (the sloth one) I thought the gag was too long and it made me not feel like watching the actual movie.
But it's actually so fresh and charming. Gave me real happy feels

Wished I actually got to watch the film in theaters but at least I watched it with the family a couple of weeks ago and their laughs were music to my ears.

What are zoos in the Zootopia universe?

You're not alone on that, nobody really expected much with film, Sup Forums even thought it was gonna be another shitty generic Disney film but with animals.
Glad we were mistaken, I guess we have the marketing to blame on that since the film itself was already rushed behind schedule.

They don't exist dummy. Better question: do eggs as we know them exist in Zootverse?

People who disagree with me should be put to death

Man I wish I got to experience it sooner then. Must've been fun. A real testament to how good the film is then, to have so much success despite it all.

I meant more like why is it called Zootopia then. It's like having a place IRL called Prisontopia.
As for the eggs, I'm gonna say no. It's eating embryos, isn't it?

Well it did hit a well-deserved billion and that's something since it only had a hint of marketing compared to Minions and Frozen.

Heh... I saw it A LOT. :^)
You know those special glasses they give test drivers and test pilots that scan the eye and pinpoint exactly where they are looking? Well i'm convinced if the audience was wearing them they were all looking for nut sacs and buttholes!

Haven't seen these before, where are you getting these, friend?

From somebody else! Although I think they're already on the internet if you reverse image search

That means a probable sequel though right? Idk if that's a good idea.Afraid it won't be good enough.

A reminder that we have a discord

discordapp.com/invite/b9GVDNu

It hit a billion, it would be retarded for Disney not to make a sequel. I'm sure it wouldn't have as much charm as to the first film but I'm confident it'll still work with the world's potential and putting Disney into the matter.
They're making a sequel for WiR and that movie only made 400 million so I'm guessing we won't be seeing the adventures of a cute bun and a smug fox for the next 6 years or so.
Unless they're gonna pull a Zoot short like how they did on Frozen and Tangled.

Yeah you're right user I'm excited to see more of the world. A short sounds like it could work well too

I have not returned. Not taking requests.

Don't draw Nick's reaction to bunnies' obsession with carrots

I think there is a graphic novel coming out in a couple of months

Can we get some love going for Finnick?

reverse search wasn't too helpful, basically gave a few tumblr/pintrest pages that weren't very informative. According to a comment on the first image it was from the artbook, but I just looked through and couldn't find it.

The adults and most of the kids laughed. I heard a few kids gasp, a few going "ew!", and one said "oh no!"

Why did this movie have such bad marketing?

>FIREBALL

It's like Disney wanted it to fail. And yet it got 99% on Rotten Tomatoes and made a billion dollars.

user

Considering the movie went through a re write half way throigh development, I don't think Disney even had any confidence it would succeed

most likely because it was made out of abomination known as proto-zootopia.

director wanted to make a noir film movie with talking animals living in apartheid kind of city.

seriously.

then test audience said they hated it, and then it had to be completely rewritten

Disney execs had a master plan and they didn't care if it didn't make sense. They decided that Zootopia would be the spring B movie, and then bank all their advertisement and merchandising sheckles on Finding Dory, which they decided was going to be the summer A movie.

its because they called it zootopia when the city has no zoos

It had the same crap marketing that Tangled and Frozen had, yet those movies made mega money.

Sheep Charles Manson is cute
CUTE

But animals are naturally racist and stay around their own species the most, you barely ever see interspecies bonds in animals unless its a symbiotic relationship.

i always check twitter for new Finnick.

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=フィニック

maybe he's just a joke "old angry fennec" , but damn if he isn't adorable

well.. the idea of the animal city came from seeing all animal - predators and prey drinking from same waterhole.

then they decided to make serious movie about biases/prejudices.

it was "interesting', but these ideas have no place in family friendly entertainment.

But user, test audiences are always full of retards, Proto-Zootopia was true kino.

>Proto-Zootopia was true kino.

exactly! it shouldnt even be mentioned on bluray.

id' rather see the deleted alternate ending.

Was finally able to see this amazing film last week. I liked that the movie could make a person think. I knew from online reviews that there was racism in the film, but I did not expect RACISM.
Really wish I had been able to see this when it was in the theaters.

That Nick boyscout scene though, that was tough to watch.

now imagine a movie with like, 5 such scenes involving nick.

I wouldn't mind an entire movie of Nick growing up and becoming a con man, but I feel like it would be impossible to get through, but for all of the right reasons.

hopefully that prequel comic will try to do it tastefully.

>it was "interesting', but these ideas have no place in family friendly entertainment.

I wouldn't say no place, but I agree that the initial inspiration for the movie (learning that predators and prey drink from the same watering hole without attacking each other) really had nothing to do with the direction the movie was going in, and in fact the darker version of the film seemed to run opposite of that initial moment of inspiration.

The point of proto zootopia seemed to be that if predators and prey were living together without any fighting, the predators would ultimately get screwed over because the prey outnumber them 10 to 1. The final version of the movie is more about the difficulties in making an integrated society like that work. The important part is that it's up to the individual people to make it work.

Imagine Rich Moore never existed

There are 5 animals that are mammals that lay eggs, echidna are 4 of and the noble platypus is the last, I think they would be seen as freaks. I mean they also sweat milk.

I know when they first got posted (or at least the first time i saw them) the poster's name was "A Friend" and the filenames were "trust is gone" and "futile protection".

I want to believe it's either Byron or Rich having some fun.

I'd rather bieleve Hoppsman. Moore is working hard on the adventures of Ralph and Vanellope in the internet.

B A E W E T H E R

>Ralph and Vanellope go to Internet Land
>all the cameo characters are memes from 10 years ago

dude, it's Moore.

he found puns where Howard couldnt find them despite having them in front of his eyes!

The sequel better feature more rodents.

i know people just want more nick and judy, but you can't beat around the bush through the whole movie...

i just want more city, but you need you new subject to use it. can it be done with same characters?

sometimes what you want is not what you need...

doubtful, the pics definitely aren't new (see: nami-san22.tumblr.com/post/144941533923 dated may 26th). but for some reason I'm having a hard time figuring out where they're from. the style looks similar to the official storyboards, but could be fan content for all I know.

>the giant judy scene

nah, it's Byron's work for sure. the source is unknown though.

the collars are nasty thing,but what bothers me the most it kinda strips the magic of the final movie, seeing a bizarre version of characters in completely different world made me uneasy,

you just fell in love with them and the you see... this.

i'd be fine with that if i saw it like.. a year from the premiere. not right after, i'd shrug it off.

but for some reason they wanted to show it asap , "let's get over with it!" kind of thing.

did frozen had a whole documentary where they changed elsa from villain to hero?

I imagine it awoke furry desires in some

Which is a shame. Because I actually hate Finding Dory and I wish that movie didn't fucking exist.

Do you know why zoos are called zoos?

'Because Sun Tzu took 2 of all his enemies animals and let them onto a boat before beating the crap out of every single one of them'

>Movie almost entirely scrapped late in the production
>Marketing literally approached furry fetishists to help sell the movie

We exist in one of the few realities where this movie succeeded.

money maker man.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQEVgbMqq7o

Our reality is pretty fucking crazy at the moment, so it's not that surprising

>BuzzFeed News has obtained an email that a marketing agency working with Disney sent to the furry Meetup group Furlife, encouraging furries to post photos of themselves in fursuits to Twitter and Instagram with the movie hashtag, even offering posters or movie swag to those that do.

>Zootropolis
Oh fuck they're too close to me

>It's always Germany
>Always

I will just never understand why they're distributed like this

She was pretty cute. I really hope she doesn't undergo a change of heart while in prison if she shows up in the sequel.

>nick and judy visit her
>she sits, staring at them, not saying a word

Why so quiet? Nick asks.

"Look Gary, there are five people in this research base and you're the only one who answered immediately when we had that conversation about spirit animals. Just admit it and we'll give you back the suit."

>LED eyes

There's no way to prove its current, could have been the team before us. Now if you give me the suit i'll get in contact with HQ and I'll get it sent to the real owner.

To instill terror in your enemies

Well, in that case, it's certainly working.

Might just be trying to copy the way animal eyes reflect light in the dark

>Silence of the lambs is the prison gang code of conduct

this. walk into any store where they sell toys, and you'll see dory crap just slapped onto everything as far as the eye can see. Anything they can put nemo characters on they will and they will market it as official Finding Dory merchandising.

well then why not just use reflective material for the eyes? so that it will actually mimic reflective eyes.

i saw dusted off Finding Nemo puzzle boxes, beach balls etc.

disney, you fucking jew.

Fucking exactly this. This is the crap they're pulling now. Instead of making new merchandise for their new original movie, they just rehashed the exact same crap from 10 years ago. Oh and here's a fun fact; Nemo was dick useless for the entirety of Finding Dory, but you can bet your candy ass that won't stop the Disney kikes from slapping that orange cunt on anything even remotely sell-able.

dont worry, in 13 years there will be Z2 , and they will dust off these shitty tomy toys.

twitter.

also i think i found a proof where our mascots are now.

what does that signature say?

Show proofs.