I work at NASA. Ask me Anything :^)

I work at NASA. Ask me Anything :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=NCWunnJXdm0
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which mission?

If I get digits will you crash a satellite into rio for me?

Welp
Apart from Curiosity

GETS CONFIRMS ALIENS IN 2016

what do you think of niggers

Timestamp faggot

NASA isn't even NASA anymore, fuck off.

You know anyone who scrubbs UFOs? Have you ever been on the NASA Snapchat

are jews from outer space

FUCK I WISH I WAS SMART

If there was a room with 4 walls no door and on the walls there were erect cocks , every inch of the walls are long erect cocks .

How many would you choke on ?

Is that windows XP?

How shit is your job? whats annoying?

Spacex reject ya, m8?

did burgers actually land on the moon

> a bunch of kids visiting
> I work at NASA guys

Lies phones would never be allowed in that room.

>1 post from this ID

justify your existence

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

How many non-whites are there working for NASA, faggot?

Why arent we on the moon? We all want a moon base, if you went there in the 60s why arent we there now? ANSWER

SpaceX a shit

Where is planet 9
What's the coordinates to find it tonight

Is the earth flat?

>JPL
>literally turn and burn interns: the branch

Hope you enjoyed your internship this summer, you won't be hired.

>A fucking roach

No thanks you'll just lie about it, gtfo.

whats with nasa's faggotry bruh. i thought you liked science ! from refuting oxygen level surveys from tons of research groups across the planet and news organizations

to pretending the destabilization of the earths magnetic field over the atlantic doesnt exist despite the fact they keep finding it. investigations in to plane crashes and odd things on cruise ships and shipping vessels always makes it come back into the news every few years

i bet you faggots were behind trying to make talking about the tree line receding a crime in america and for years some had actually been sent to jail for pointing it out. hard to miss on any mountain. i know it was nasa that dreamed up acid rain to blame for it when the ph of the ice/snow up on the mountain doesnt show any increase acidity over rain in other places

theres MOAR and its being spread every day across the web. google cant save you. obama cant save you and there are to many who make a living knowing things to allow this to ever vanish

Do you ever feel bad that so much money is blown so you guys can play around?

I'd probably never stop thinking about the egreigious waste of money.

M2020 Lander System
Don't hate blacks but hate niggers. There can be white niggers too.
Not shit really. It's comfy desu. I get every other Friday off
Didn't apply there.
Yeah. That wasn't faked.
They don't let regular visitors inside the actual mission control mate
A lot are white. Because of ITAR Regulations
Because we realized there was nothing exciting there anymore
Nice digits but no
I'm a year round faggot

how flat is earth on a scale of 1 to 10

what mission are they gonna fake on that set?

Haha fuck off

Your mom getting blacked on Mars Vol. 1

post timestamp plz

I can explain this somewhat. Funding for the Apollo program was already declining when Apollo 11 landed on the Moon. After we managed to show up the USSR there was no real reason to continue funding lunar missions. When the Soviets launched the first space station Salyut 1 in 1971 that made our next step much clearer. Now there was a very real threat of the Soviets putting weapons up in orbit.

Now we were faced with basically two options at the end of the Apollo program. Stay in low Earth orbit and build an orbiting outpost with a Space Shuttle, or continue deep space exploration that would perhaps lead to a manned Mars mission. The realities of the Cold War led to us picking the first option.

Not there right now (we are off every other Friday).

Don't know about that one. Sorry

No and no.

No evidence for that yet but possible.

Reasonably accurate

How old are you, what did you do to get in?

What genius thought that flying 40 year old Ukrainian rocket engines was a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=NCWunnJXdm0

Whats really up with that dimming star?

the one that people say has alien tech obscuring it

Have you sucked dick?

How does it feel to be a part of data tampering to prop up the religion of Michael Mann made Gore-Bull warming?

why are your climate fags always correcting historical temperature readings so they fit their prediction models?

Aliens? Yes or No?

You lost your funding, who gives a shit.

Choice sun systems keyboard.

WHERE'S THE PROOF OF THE AYYS

How much for this? How long to build? When are you going to start?

Is general consensus NASA pro-Trump or for Shillary? Are you redpilled? What would happen if they found you reading The Culture of Critique or something else along those lines?

Good catch. I wonder if those machines run Solaris.

Why do you keep hiding the ayys?

how big is space????????

Why we never tried to land on Venus like the Russkies?

what was your reaction when you first learned the earth is flat?

How do I get a job at nasa?
[spoiler]my 9th and 10th grade years were shit due to me being a depressed liberal but I got out of it[/spoiler]

Is there ever talk around NASA insiders about rituals or numerology perhaps guiding where to send missions and when?

Any rumors about signals coming from certain comets?

how many more months before you quit and enter the petroleum industry so you can make real money?

Ever thought about sneaking a bottle of your semen onto a rocket?

I think they are. Sad really.

Do your computers run Windows 10 or Windows 95?

Which school? MIT?

20. Had connections (Uni professor was working there)

Stuff passing in front of it and blocking its light path

No.

Not interested and don't have info about this. Sorry.

No (yet)

We are hiring like crazy. We haven't lost shit

Don't know.

Most of people there are too busy to care for politics. They just want to get their damn mission where it needs to go. But mostly pro Trump because of military background

Get to know someone there. Insider secret: A lot of employee emails are public! Choose a division that starts with 3 (engineering division) and send couple of their employee emails about yourself. You'll be surprised at how many of them will get back to you

Are you guys really masters of photoshop?

why are you reading my emails?

They got a huge codebase, so it wouldn't surprise me.

No. But tradition is to eat peanuts before every mission is launched.

Employee computers run either Win10 or Mac

Is it true that because of the radiation belt we did not really go to the moon and there haven't been any manned missions beyond the ISS since then?

Do people at nasa ever play ss13? If so what servers?

I have a sibling who loves NASA and is a genius at math and chemistry and shit. What should they major in?

Can we ban roleplay threads like this one?

Nasa takes millions of dollars to lie to the public with fake images and claims.

You realize NASA with "lost funding" has way more funding than any other space agency right

Is it possible for someone like me who is retardedly terrible at math to ever work for NASA as something more than a janitor?

can you lazer the earf like weapon lazer

Is Erio your waifu?

They've gotten so much done with it too

Far more than any other space agency

I don't see any other countries exploring mars or taking photos of pluto

Clearly, its some kind of school tour

Are aliums a national security threat?

>But tradition is to eat peanuts before every mission is launched
If anyone didn't know, this started with Ranger 7 in 1965 which ended 10 straight failed US lunar probes. One of the mission controllers was eating a jar of peanuts when the probe impacted the Moon, thus it became a "lucky rabbit's foot" practice.

Did NASA deliberately cut the live feed of the ISS when an unidentified object seemed to enter Earth's atmosphere?

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-shuts-down-live-international-8408011

Two private sector space companies. One of them started from an online retail venture. Nothing to scoff at, makes NASA look rather wasteful.

Were you lying about your earlier statement in regards to aliens?

But seriously, whats the protocol for a craft just showing up over a city? Would NASA be the ones to spearhead contact and figuring everything out, or would that be sent to subcontractors and the like?

What do you do there?, what did you studied, what would be the best degree to get a job at nasa?

Why is that after all these years not a single fucking missions was taken in order to prospect planets or asteroids for valuable materials?

Its always a bunch of fags doing shitty ressearch in zero G environment of a space station or fucking probes surveying shit nobody gives a fuck about.

Two things: prospection and thruster technolgy to cut down travel prices. Thats about all we need.

Also it may not be a bad idea to reinforce the effort to locate possible asteroids that might colide with earth (more land observation centers), along with building a nuclear launch platform/shuttle, whatever in order to stop them.

But no... lets just launch a fucking probe with a gold record and Johny be good songs.. wtf!

What do they wear under the space suits?

>20
>already working at NASA
So you clean the toilets or what?

If kek blesses me with digits, you crash a satellite into Mekka

What's getting the NASA people excited lately?

Answer me, IS ERIO AN AYY LAMO?

What are your thoughts on Skylon?

Tell me about Bigelow. Are they the real deal?

Because we can't leave this world

Commercial space travel will never happen. Unless you work for the government or the private entities that work with them you'll never see what's up there

Rocket launches are expensive as fuck with the currwbt technology we have now. Until rocjet launches become cheaper, companies will lose money because any payload of precious metals will be worth less than the cost of the trip to and from the cosmic body.

WHERE DO YOU KEEP THE AYYY LAMO'S !?!?

>roachposter

Try and prove this image wrong

Yeah and what have they done?

Launched a few satellites into orbit?

They haven't come close to the level of achievement NASA

Also so now you think they have too much of a budget? Make up your mind user, it seems like you just dislike NASA and no amount of facts will change that.

Also I like spaceX and their rockets, as an American you should take pride in all of these things.

Sad that NASA is just a bunch of cucks nowadays. NASA is not about SCIENCE it is about EXPLORATION.

>I work at NASA. Ask me Anything :^)

You spelled "Taking the tour" wrong.

op, answer this one

whats with the feed cutting when something interesting happens?

I heard you spotted an Alien aircraft, which had the Isis logo on it, and it turned out that Muslims are actually aliens trying to take over the world.

How many islamic terrorists are there in Belgium? How incompetent is our government on a scale from 1 to 10?