ITT: Worst interpretations of a character

ITT: Worst interpretations of a character

Really? Worse than this?

Yes. At least it was original and interesting and not LOL DAE GUY RITCHIE

Why is the Penguin always so terrible in adaptations? How come nobody seems to get him right?

I don't even understand how or why he's cockney. It's a working class English accent for someone whose not working class or English. The game even makes references to the fact that the Cobblepots are old blood Gotham and Penguin and Bruce grew up together.

Mutant Penguin makes more sense than the bottom of a bottle getting wedged into his face.

The bio said he was sent to a boarding school. A boarding school in the poor part of England for some reason.

I remember the bio saying he was a master martial artist.

bull shit.

OI U WANKER

Michelle Pfieffer is still the best.

It says he got sent to a boarding school in England but escaped to live in the streets and start a gang.

>Michelle Pfieffer

How do you misspell Eartha Kitt that badly?

>Master thief can break in anywhere without leaving a trace
>Long flowing exposed hair

Julie Newmar > Eartha Kitt

Also extremely boring.

Ok, so we got 3 good Catwomen.

You are both so very very wrong. I don't blame you for blocking this movie from memory.

Not even a Catwoman.

I've actually not seen it yet, tried last night but the version i torrented wouldnt work.

Tripfag, I like you and your taste in cats.

I was kind of looking forward to what Beware the Batman was gonna do with him. They did fine with classic Bat villains besides Two-Face.

You guys know how Penguin always has one of those fancy half glasses things? Well how about we do a gritty origin where it's a bottle jammed in his eye and no doctor can't take it out cause he'll die and shit. And you guys know how he has flipper hands? Where how about we do a gritty origin where it's his injured hand all wrapped up to look like a flipper cause it's cool and shit. And you know he always talks like he's rich and stuff? How about we do a gritty origin where he talks like a English gangster dude cause contrived reasons and shit.

This are all great ideas because I'm 14.

He said worst, not best.

Obligatory

Definitive Oswald portrayal right here

Sup Forums, everyone.

And yet he's more like the Superman of the comics, cartoons and Reeve Superman than everyone gives him credit for.

Yeah, if you pick and choose what corroborates that instead of looking at the whole, sure.

>moody, autistic, insecure version of a character played by an actor with no charisma

Zack Snyder literally thinks he's "growing up" Superman in the movies. Giving Superman an angsty complex is not making him mature for mature audiences like yourself, Zack.

You didn't invite him, so he crashed.

To be fair, it's not Henry's fault at all. It's Scott's fault.

>Gives him 42 lines of dialogue in his own fucking movie

>Makes him unlikable as fuck

>Makes him moody

Honestky, I am fucking praying that we get SOMETHING in Justice League that shows he's really Superman. Saving a cat out of a tree or a jumper. I'll take anything.

Raimi Peter Parker
Raimi Spider-man
Raimi MJ

In what way?

This

All of these and half the shit from the DCAU

Wrong.
Nothing beats the fish planet rangers.

>Scott

Do you even know what you're bitching about?

The Burgess Meredith Penguin was spot on.

They were at least seperate characters and only appeared in team ups after their 10 episodes, plus they're SPACE NINJAS

Maybe you should watch the movie or even a trailer first you fucking idiot. Not that it matters, it could be Citizen Kane and you'd still bitch and post screencaps of tweets that agree with you because your mind is made up.

I think one of the games has a pair of thugs discuss how it might not be his real accent.

Why did they can beware the batman so early?

Jesus fuck man, I mean from a design standpoint. The movie could be GOAT, but I would still hate the suits.

>besides Two-Face
Harvey may have been a little bitch, but what little we saw of future Two-Face was good.

Found the guy who designed the suits.