Be Walt Kowalski

>be Walt Kowalski
>dedicated racist
>follow Dragon Lady to a Gook Party because you have nothing better to do and she has a nice ass
>follow her to a literal underground Fishead party
>watch qt Oriental Beauty talking with three young Zipperheads that want to fuck her
>watch her looking at that Toad that tried to steal your Gran Torino
>she watches you in the room
>(not hard to notice since you're the only person in the whole house bigger than 6 feet)
>she ditches the Three Stooges and goes talk to you
>tfw you are a racist 78 years old Grandpa, and manage to steal cute Yummy-Yummy from Toad Men & Click Clack, Ding Dong and Charlie Chan's crew

How much Alpha can one man only be!?

test

Was he racist? I thought he was just very bitter and jaded.

Brazzers logo pls

test post, do not reply to this post

Fuck that, Mofos is patrician website

Being a racist with yellow fever is suffering

Kek

Americucks are considered alpha now?Maybe in Burgerland.Neck yourself subhuman OP

Just go get a qt Jap gf. Stop letting autists on Sup Forums dictate your life

I'm not really a racist, I just hate niggers. I have no problem with any other group of people on the planet, hell even Arabs have their positives.

they never haven't been. yuropoors are so timid and beta and all the time. this isn't news. it's one of the reasons all your women love americans. they aren't afraid to make the first move

Racists love Asians

are american niggers that bad?
im a yuropoor and niggers are not that bad here, neither african niggers or latin niggers.
they try to blend in, even if most of them are lazy and they fuck up our gene pool. but moors dont want to blend in. they want to conquer us and kill us.

This shit is so stupid. It's the same exact shit as white whores bragging about black dicks.

I'm sorry Chang, but your women belong to the MWC (Medium White Cock)

American niggers are unbelievably terrible. Not only are they dumb, fat, violent and criminal but they blame their problems on whites and demand that whites fix all their problems or they will deem them racists. And they have the complete backing of the media to do so. Blacks are 13% of the US and they contribute to 52% of the murder rate and almost half of the overall violent crime rate. They commit 56% of robberies. 92% of all crime in New York City is non-white.

Ameritard are so cucked that they even think they are white which is disgusting

I think you guys mean Oldje

this is a typical movie about a typical beta male
>i hate niggers
>but muh qt asian waifus that's okay!

pathetic

what is your post even supposed to mean?

ok.

Rhis guy did not pay attention

clint's son dates a chink in this movie, and it's shown as a beta male cuck. Because that's what guys who date female chinks are, beta males who want their "submissive asian beauty", fucking white bois

Middle aged white woman detected

>alpha
Nah, fuck that nigger Walt.

Everybody like the Asian aesthetic becausee they want 3DPD to look like their waifus. Their delusional weeaboos. And Walt was a closeted otakufag.

>I watched too much anime so everybody who is on friendly terms with asians has watched too much anime too

>im a yuropoor and niggers are not that bad here

I actually fuck Asian women and they take my 8 inch Mexican penis like champs white bois can't compete with their lil cut 6 inches Max haha fucking fagggots

Gigibaby give two rides

t. /r/hapa

>tfw think that Clint at the final showdown will shoot all those gooks like back in the Man with no Name days
I wasn't the only one right?

Yeah kinda disappointed too, never knew Clint could be such a pussy.

fuck you

He's a white man. He's racist.

Gran Torino and The Wrestler are two of my favorite movies of all time.

Holy shit dude you don't need to broadcast it to the entire world that you're an infuriated asian micropenis manlet. Try doing yourself a favor for once and use some discretion.

Patrician

That was the whole point.

Don't forget our welfare system basically encourages people to just never work and pump out more kids for government checks.