DHS now Controls Vote counting apparatus... the end of Freedom is nigh brothers

>Homeland Security officials are debating whether the U.S. election system should be considered “critical infrastructure,” a designation that could prompt the department to spend more time and resources on protecting the integrity of vote tallies, (Jeh) Johnson (DHS Secretary) said.

>“We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure, like the financial sector, like the power grid,” Johnson said. “There’s a vital national interest in our electoral process,” he said.

So the DHS [Dept. of Homeland Security] is now pushing to classify Vote Counting Equipment "Critical Infranstructure," in order to "Protect" it from "Hackers?" Okay the tyrrany has gone beyond what we can all just plug our ears while humming a tune and look away from. This shuit is real lads. Strap in, we are in for a bumpy fucking ride.

ANYONE WHO HAS SWORN AN OATH TO PRESERVE PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTIUTION OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE PREPARING TO DO SO

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-homeland-security-writing-advice-for-1470253546-htmlstory.html

pic mildly related...

maybe we can tell al the vapid single issue emotion voters [women, and numales] that their vote just doesnt fucking count. They are weak and misguided and their opinions have no logical foundation, so they will probably just stay home in November anyway if they find out the DHS is in control of our vote casting apparatus.

how did they get control.... executive order anyone?

how did we let it get this bad famalamalam

unite

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/03/dhs-may-increase-protections-voting-systems-thwart-hackers/87996990/
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you have to post these kind of pictures?
Do you enjoy knowing you are making me upset?

i dont care if you are upset. No, not one bit. I dont even know why you would be. Im thinking this one went over your head by just a bit there Ahmed

Shut up Catalonia

Bump, this seems pretty important

thats what im saying...

more link... ill keep posting them as i find them but only as a response so the thread will bump... this is a big fucking deal and no one is talking aobut it

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/03/dhs-may-increase-protections-voting-systems-thwart-hackers/87996990/

She's saying we shouldn't teach muslims not to blow things up or black people not to steal because that's assuming they all do it.
However, it is okay to teach men not to rape because they all do it. And she's not even aware of the hipocrisy.

I am triggered.

oh, my bad. Same here, thats why I posted. These are the people that are voting in leftist bs... just vapid and dumb

fuck

I wanted to make a petition where we demand that private citizens can watch the vote counting

voting machines are soviet tier

what can we do?

This is bad. Really fucking bad.

REEEEE DHS GET OUT
GO BACK TO PAPER VOTING REEEEE

Dont need ID, but we need DHS inside the computers. Wonderful.

is there any way that we can go back to paper voting?

does the fact that the DHS wants control of it mean that currently the votes can not be rigged to their liking?

and yet voter ID laws are considered controversial
fucking bull shit

>what can we do?
stop pretending your vote matters, you delusional faggot.

>

we would have to conscript 50 vote counters per township or something. It should also be redundant. something you put in the machine and the machine reads it, AND the hard copy is hand counted too. i dont care if it took 3 days to get results

I read through the article. Sketchy, but it doesn't sound like they actually have control of the machines. They want to give "advice" to officials on how to better secure machines.

>Homeland Security officials are debating whether the U.S. election system should be considered “critical infrastructure,” a designation that could prompt the department to spend more time and resources on protecting the integrity of vote tallies, Johnson said.

>“We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure, like the financial sector, like the power grid,” Johnson said. “There’s a vital national interest in our electoral process,” he said.

"We are actively thinking about election cybersecurity right now," Johnson told reporters at a newsmaker breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor.

They're going to try to rig the election because the Dems know they're going to lose legimately.

That's why our goal has always been to make sure Trump wins in a FUCKING LANDSLIDE so that any funny business will be obvious and scrutinized.

my idea was private citizens being able to record vote counting, so that the videos can be went over, and counted on video by township if there is any question at all

I do believe that Roger Stone and Manafort and Trump are on it, though, they have been talking about it already

our vote should matter. You dont think DHS will act on its impulse, one way or the other?

good... our freedom is hanging by a thread if you ask me

Jesus the rigging has begun what the fuck, how is this real life

bump for visibility

is anyone else ready?

Don't say anything more, just yes or no.

And I'm fucking serious, you have to mean it. Inside yourself without any shadow of a doubt.

I used to joke about it, but now I honestly know for sure deep down inside.

I'm ready, and I will help. Anyway I can. No matter the cost.

well regulated militia. its an american citizens duty to be ready at all times. go home FBI

>he thinks paper voting can't be rigged

spiderman.png

Based 6oodfella

shills BTFO

it would serve as a redundacy.. thats what im saying paper AND bits of data should be logge4d and autid... AND THE DHS SHOULD BE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.... get the fuck away from OUT VOTE COUNTING APPARATUS FUCKING FEDS

>If the voting system was designated as critical infrastructure, it would allow the Department of Homeland Security to strengthen protections for the election process and make it a bigger priority, Johnson said. The secretary plays a central role in deciding what public and private sectors should receive the designation.

Critical infrastructure is defined by DHS as "sectors whose assets, systems, and networks, whether physical or virtual, are considered so vital to the United States that their incapacitation or destruction would have a debilitating effect on security, national economic security, national public health or safety."

So it's considered critical infrastructure, but what then? More armed guards around polling places? I'm trying to find out what exactly this classification entails....

They will scream luddite to silence paper voting

the dude does not abide man

it means that DHS drops a curtain in front of the voting apparatus that nobody gets to see behind. Suspicious results and want to inspect the votes? Sorry you can't its critical infrastructure being guarded and secured by dhs

Well, the feds already redraw district lines in southern states every election because "deys raciss 'n shit", even though they're the ones who drew them in the first place. It's not like this would be the first time the feds abused their power to influence elections. Democracy's been dead for over a century.

it entails them to set up DHS provided tunnels for polling data... the problem is that then a federal agency is the surrogate owner of the information, which would allow them to manipulate the data undetected. it would enable them to achieve this manipulation at the source, no ability for us to audit

ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES MUST BE OUTLAWED

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THEY ARE TRIVIAL TO FUCK WITH

this
00 dubs of absolute truth

>vote counting apparatus

Nigger are you for real

MACHINES COUNTING YOUR VOTES?

No small wonder that less than 50% of all burgerclaps even bother to vote, only a sub 100 IQ idiot would fall for that

Once again, US of Nigger President proves that they are the most cucked nation on earth

go home ahmed
mohammad is a pedo and a goatfucker. liks pig shit out of filthy pig assholes

>US of Nigger President

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

I mean, how can anyone deny that electronic voting can be easily rigged?

I think that that petition wouldn't work, because I think that democrats realize that their party cheats, and they are happy about it