Well shit

well shit

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/regular-show-s07e36-rigbys-graduation-day-special-1080p-web-dl-aac2-0-h264-ctrlhd-rartv-t12887950.html
soundcloud.com/rsvgc/park-launch-regular-show
mega.nz/#!9pVVzQ4T!fFdrFJsUxnbw_lVaAnFYZ4Mq-U03AkiiBGPAvR14xNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/adventure-time-regular-show-3-807037
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/146182252772/i-heard-that-rigbys-graduation-day-is-tobys
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THAT'S NOT A MOON!

double moon

The distance is all over the place in this scene.

The house is supposedly very close to the entrance when from above it's right in the middle of the park.

The moon constantly changes how close it is.

>The moon constantly changes how close it is.
i think time changed and the dome changed direction as it flew, it was under it, then came up to it's height and was flying away from it

At least we saw CJ for a moment

I stopped watching after they introduced the goatboy, what's going on, are they in a Truman Show?

>what's going on, are they in a Truman Show?

They got sent to space, but not just for the label Regular Show: In Space, but because it's a development story and apparently there's some sort of lore. It's execution is fascinating even if it sounds like a "jump the shark" thing, they've been building up to it for awhile and little starter plot points last season.

>even if it sounds like a "jump the shark" thing

That's the thing with Regular Show. I don't think an arc out in space is that big a deviation from what the show is.

they got thomas smiling

the music really made that scene

too bad the composer never releases his stuff

Are those hurricanes or just normal clouds turning somewhat?

Smaller hurricane in the middle of the Atlantic, probably a tropical storm in the middle, and then a hurricane buttfucking the south eastern US.

>all those people showing up for Rigby's graduation party
>this is all they had
probably a good thing they didn't have to deal with the embarrassment

look at thAT FUCKING CHAIR

its happening

>that one guy who tried to steal rigby's identity
that's a pretty cool cameo

FINALLY A 1080P COPY FUCK YES.
kat.cr/regular-show-s07e36-rigbys-graduation-day-special-1080p-web-dl-aac2-0-h264-ctrlhd-rartv-t12887950.html

mega when

Within an hour unless someone with a faster internet connection can beat me to it.

this looks so much better above 720p

They do have a hangar down there.

Yea I pointed it out in the talkback thread because I saw it immediately during the shot over Margaret and Starla's heads. I guess everyone else just assumed it just looked like more fancy line work to show it's advanced down there and meant nothing.

Might be connected to that dungeon in the park from Lame Lockdown where "Old Man Pam" was eating that grilled cheese and tied to the cart.

fucking nice
now i can edit together a decent instrumental of the ending

also the credits music is slightly different, i love it

soundcloud.com/rsvgc/park-launch-regular-show
Could be a lot better / worse but this is the outcome. Some voices are still there but less audible. You can pretty much tell any time I jumped from the vocal remover method and the unedited music only segments but it doesn't skip or anything, the original had more bass to it and the vocal remover gave it more treble, which was hard to even out without loosing some sounds. Take what you can get. I hope the original guy who made it puts some work up one day

Finally got this too.
mega.nz/#!9pVVzQ4T!fFdrFJsUxnbw_lVaAnFYZ4Mq-U03AkiiBGPAvR14xNU

I don't get what the big deal is for the 1080p release. If anything the logo in the corner is gone.

>Logo is gone
>audio isn't as sqeaky and shitty
>lines are a lot more crisp
>scenes with the characters farther away or the line work being skinnier/closer together have more space showing between them so it's not a blob issue
>this is a HD internet release vs. the 720p one being a livestream/tv recording
>no digital glitches like pictured unless it's a source problem

I used to think 720p was fine, but 1080p is really worth it for cartoons and really anything. RS has the issue with the style being detailed faces at times (on the humans) and the backgrounds emulating watercolor paint, if you watch it in lower quality it looks worse easily. I can't say I'd want to watch an episode I haven't seen in 480p if it was this show in that quality, it just doesn't pull me in.

>>audio isn't as sqeaky and shitty
this is the worst
whenever someone says a word with a "s" sound in it it fucking hurts my ears

>"don't worry, he'll be SSSafe"

How is going to space different from all the other crazy shit that has happened?

I guess because it's long term, not contained to a half hour special or single 11 minute episode. Looks like this might be a whole season thing since it's being called a status quo breaker

THAT'S YO MAMA!!

>hey mordecai can you hand me a drink
>... i probably shouldn't... but you can just float over there right?
>i cant see very well

wow they really dropped the ball on keeping mordecai and eileen's fusion a secret

THE GREATEST MISTAKE A MAN CAN MAKE...

...IS NOT SMOKING ENOUGH WEEDS AND FLOWERS

pretty pissed the fuck off we're getting backsided by this

cn is brutal

why do the most cancerous people always get this kind of shit to boost their already annoying egos and give them more to spam about? this is going to be a fucking nightmare, someone text me when i can come back on /see oh/

IM GONNA GRAD-U-ATE IM GONNA GRAD-U-ATE

pops is always masking his suffering

It's pretty funny during the pan from Pops over to Skips you can see Benson talking to Steffen, but once the pan actually gets to Benson and him he's just walking over to talk to him.

I love any time they show him from that angle, I'd pay a lot of money for a toy figure like that.

are you ready to be inspired

Why backsided? The new season is probably gonna air sometime late August.

Also, Comic Con is soon, which will probably have some previews on it. Maybe even an announcement for season 9, or whether this is the final one. Also possible they will say nothing.

EBIL, FUCK OFF AND STOP

Ebil you neeeed to fucking stop.

Who?

>it's happening again after a good amount of threads being quiet
sure could use a cockatiel right now

I've been asking that question for weeks now.

This looks like a completely normal post with some information and speculation about Regular Show within a Regular Show thread.

Thank you for taking part in an RS thread. Your presence is appreciated.

No, but The Dome Experiment Special is really Truman Show-esque.

who's the guy with the red visor?

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE LIKES TO FUCK UP FACES

gross

Someone post the clamshell muscle man picture

uh? what?

the "its a muscle man episode" picture

at what part?

in the jail cell with doug "the doppleganger" scheblowski

Oh that's Mr. Ross from the movie.

Also I just watched Local News Legends
"The cheese has been comprimised" and
"look for the money" is pretty hard on the whole Cheesers shell corporation reveal and this in Gene's notebook.

I really hope my theory about her reporting about the Park being sent to space is real. Don is an accountant who "just picked up Cheezers" in the prom episode, so he knows the money processing business there.

>Local News Legends
Reminder this original title was dropped (the S) last minute because they had a different story where Margaret was watching a video and was inspired by it's news legends.

That episode was so fucked.

From the wikia: "This episode was briefly pulled from circulation in the US a week after its initial broadcast due to a frighteningly similar incident, where a Virginian news anchor and cameraman were attacked and killed by a rival reporter live on television"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

can you fucking believe that? RS has been on TV long enough to have family guy/simpsons parallels to real life issues on accident

what the fucking hell

THE REAL RIGBY WOULD NEVER HUG ME

What the fuck is going on anymore

I watched Regular show for a while (I think I stopped around the time the cloud girl went into a storm and Mordecai was being a sad faggot about his red robin girl going to college?), and I think it was best when it was just about crazy shit happening around the core park cast.

Is it better or worse now? Because I admit, this seems kind of cool, but I don't have any context to it.

Meallard and Gene made a deal with some Dome people to trap them, send the park to space,and to take Pops somewhere

that's literally all we know or can assume

watch The Dome Exeriment Special and The Button and everything after it, there's some connected episodes along the way and ones from in the past but it's not known really how yet

Who gives a fuck about this stupid show and its cringy plot holy shit.

there was 100+ posters in the finale thread user, and hardly any negative complaints like yours about the show in general or even the episode

Current season is MUCH better. Mordecai dropped all the relationship drama and Rigby is growing up and not being such a selfish asshole.

I personally never felt the show was losing quality but this last season was excellent in comparison to previous ones. The humor seems to have improved, character development has become a big part of the show by this point, the romance drama that a lot of people were complaining about overstaying it's welcome has been toned down and now they've started an ongoing story arc that surprisingly enough was rather well executed. They definetely upped their game

>show has good continuity
>new arc is building off from it all

Reminder Rigby has died around 10 times in the show.

More, I thought.

>good continuity

The movie says hi.

There was a movie?

Are you talking about the thing with the highway and the Big Giant Face?

>Over the Top, Skips accidentally killed Rigby by slamming him through a table.
>It's Time, Mordecai accidentally killed Rigby after shoving him off of a microwave and into space, shredding him apart.
>Appreciation Day, Rigby gets eaten by Snowballs the ice monster, but it was quickly undone.
>Terror Tales of the Park (In the House), Rigby was drowned by the giant egg.
>Terror Tales of the Park II, Rigby was killed after the tow truck crashed.
>Terror Tales of the Park III he gets killed and respawned as a pumpkin by the pumpkin scarecrow / in the story after, he's eaten by Jebediah with Mordecai
>Terror Tales of the Park IV has him and Mordecai dead during a story told by Benson (Unfinished Business)
>Terror Tales of the Park V has him and Mordecai turned to chocolate and eaten by the neighborhood kids
>The Movie, Future Rigby was shot by Future Mordecai and died

>His official(?) death was talked about to be before Mordecai's, possibly

Bonus not-legit moments:
>he was in a coma for most of Eggscellent, but never actually passed on
>his clone from Best Burgers in The World was broken/smashed and died

Am I forgetting anything?

Please stop crying about this in every thread. I'm tired of people saying "I want to love the movie but it's impossible with this giant retcon!!"

He went to a Junior College, and his Art School was separate.

Legitimately called Regular Show: The Movie, it was screened in a film festival theater and released as a TV Movie in November last year, but was released online early via google play and digital stores.

It was good and should watch it.

I can confirm to you, right now, that Season 8 is the last, final, season.

>confirming final season
>no source
epic

I'm confirming it myself, I'm the source. You wait and see.

It's impossible, even in 1080p, to have this crowd look decent.

This is new PPG levels of bad. Every single character has an issue, overlapping, uncolored, horrible linework, color mixing, half bodies, duplicates, angled wrong, pasted characters obvious due to outlines being too skinny, and fucked up pupils

Even if this is true, I honestly don't think it would be a bad thing. Assuming that the whole of S8 is going to involve the space park, and that it'll be as long as a standard RS season, I think that's more than enough time to tie up all the remaining loose plot threads, reveal the purpose of the dome arc, end it all on a grand finale, and then finally give the characters the endings they deserve (and/or a tie in to the events of the movie).

Question is, just what IS purpose of the space park? I reckon it's to take them all to Lolliland for some reason, and Pops will have to make some kind of heroic sacrifice to save the rest of the park and get them back to Earth safely. I won't be sad if he goes though - being old, he would've died soon anyway

>season 8
>47 episodes
>big status quo changer for the biggest story they've ever done
>can't see them going back to normal episodic stories after a season of something else much more grand

thats really creepy looking, what the fuck

How could a korean have drawn this and thought it was fine.

I literally just posted it and nah. Mordo gets expelled from high school in that film and its never explained how he gets a diploma (not a GED (which should have been the thing Rigby got)) but a diploma.

This could have been easily solved by not making the movie canon since it didn't really need to be, just have it be a standalone thing that works. But now that it's shoved in it straight up contradicts a lot of the earlier episodes and this isn't even touching on the Art School vs Junior College shit.

Also if the movie's canon, why the fuck is Mordecai friends with Rigby? The one person that legitimately held him back on his life and all he did in return was a half assed "sorry, lol." I mean I guess it makes sense now since apparently Mordo needs someone to look down on to feel good about himself. I wouldn't really call that being friends though. I'm genuinely surprised they haven't killed each other yet on purpose.

>Also if the movie's canon, why the fuck is Mordecai friends with Rigby?
He forgave him in the movie, it's not like they still hated each other by the end, that would've been depressing.

holy shit i thought they were done putting animals in the show that weren't connected to the cast

season 8 when

The show was cancelled and JG did this as a gag for shows that don't get to finish their stories, it was a cliffhanger joke on purpose.

Season 8 has already been renewed and it's happening: hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/adventure-time-regular-show-3-807037

Enough with this forced meme.

>this onion-tier site confirms it!

You don't even know what the Onion is, do you?

Anyways, a boarder straight up confirms it exists by confirming who his partner for it is going to be: oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/146182252772/i-heard-that-rigbys-graduation-day-is-tobys

I don't even know what you hope to achieve with this since its common knowledge both shows have a new season coming up, anyways.

>inb4 "HURR I WAS LE PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDED xD"

Onion is a joke site, faggot, how would I not know it? I just said it for my point, you're being more retarded.

Sure.

>sure
>i laugh at u