You could have saved her Sup Forums

You could have saved her Sup Forums

From what?

What happened to sadfu?

>mfw Sup Forums calls you a fag when you point out manjaws on women
It NEVER looks good

Having a baby made her happy.

baby is muslim

She looks the same as ever, just more tanned.

What happened with her jaw?

She looks like she just did a video for facialabuse.

That does not look like a happy person...

baby looks like dj khaled

No one cares OP we're too busy trying to save noomi rapeface

sadfu a cute

based Gyp is the father

baby should've went into the bin at the hospital. it's a tard.

Na user, she was just thinking about leaving the baby in a hot car.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with that kid

No I couldn't.

But I saw GLOW

baby's a potato, sadly. She'll love the Potato, but she'll blame herself which will lead to more depression.

Be an English Rose.
Start sucking Hollywood dicks.
Byrne out before getting any critical acclaim or actual stardom.
>hfw

>Mayli looked happier after doing a Facial Abuse vid than Rose Byrne ever looks while living the life of a rich and famous actress

Really makes you think.

For her, the very act though degrading was a coming to terms or an accomplishment of some kind, a gauntlet much like the soldier ants gauntlet the south Americans put themselves through when proving themselves to be men. It's simply a rite of age. Sure to you and me and others it can be seen negatively but imagine those niggers in Africa, the ones who created bungee jumping. The ones who'd go into the air near one hundred feet and jump using only vines to retard their fall. Nonsense to you and I perhaps, but a coming of age ritual to these people. I've seen a lot of television shows that talks about all this. There's one called Taboo that shows some stuff even weirder than this. In africa you eat cow waste mixed with blood to prove your manhood.

NOONE CAN SAVE ONE FROM FLESHLY DECAY, BUT THE SOUL IS SAVED FROM CORRUPTION BY GOD VIA SOFIA.

FLESH ROTS, BUT PURE SOULS ARE ETERNAL CHILDREN.