DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO

This was great except for the white people being the bad guy in every single coming to America scene part.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatsontv.co.uk/hollyoaks/hollyoaks-news/ricky-im-leaving-hollyoaks-for-hollywood-209792/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Odin played by a latinnigger

why are you a faggot?

RLM has commented on this.

They are safe villains. Shows marketing to mass audiences make calculated decisions that will be least likely to cause uproar. People tend to perceive racism where there is none, so they go with whites.

White people have been the most common bad guy in pop culture for all my 28 years of life and no one has ever mistreated me for being White.

Maybe you should stop being a weakling.

That show is fucking retarded.

>no one has ever mistreated me for being White

Every non-white person you meet resents you.

This isn't the point at all. The Gods are evil, regardless of race. They're ALL twisted fucking psychopaths, even the so-called "good" ones.

I'm very glad you're upset and scared all the time and that every new non-White person being born increases your unease.

>white people being the bad guy
>odin, the whitest of all gods
>bad guy

Ian McShane?

Born in Blackburn, Lancashire, England

You don't mind that the Jew has mad everyone hate you for no reason?

Iv been mistreated for not being Muslim. That's kind of the same thing.

>dude vikings are evil
>10 minute rant about how blacks are still oppressed by the white man in modern day america
>dudes white texans are evil

I said the coming to america scenes.

What's this amazon prime thing? Is it like netflix?

This show ruined the book

Yes. They have some decent original series.

>>vikings are evil
It never says this at all. It shows that Odin is an evil dick who forces them to butcher each other for his self-gain.

minute rant about how blacks are still oppressed
...So the God could get them into a frenzy where they would murder themselves and their captors. Another sacrifice.

>>white texans are evil
It's pretty neutral really.

and also

>muslims are faggots lol

is it free?

The scene with the nigger love goddess. Implying america is to blame for aids and keeping stronk wimmin down.

Wtf. Aids is what it is because of niggers and fags. Africa is its home. America is leading the way in treatment.

white people are evil

No, it comes with Amazon Prime.

Wtf I hate this industry

Da wyties in da CIA made AIDS to keep Afrikan kangs down

Well, everything is free with the internet.

>I said the coming to america scenes.

Literally all the white people in the leprechaun story seemed fine.

we need to go freer

I don't see what's wrong with white people being the bad guy, especially older white men, there's always an air of competence and experience around them that others just don't have.

You think that's a stretch but you still believe flu shots are the government wanting to give you autism. That's not to say you don't already have it.

>People tend to perceive racism where there is none
Whites being the worst offenders of this.

racisst

>white people being the bad guy in every single coming to America scene
how is trailer live these days?

That's a pretty dumb comment in relation to the quote.

If i hear one more ad on my youtube from this shitshow im gonna kill somebody

"IZU WARRRRRR" fuuuuuuuu

This.

why are you seeing ads on youtube?

>there are people that actually believe this

you two realize this isn't a documentary right? In this universe, that's the least crazy thing that happens. Do you have selective autism when it comes to fictional stories?

Most of them don't. Many of them do.
>Hey where are you from taxi man
>OMG I am as (insert nationality) as you despite my non European appearance and thick foreign accent.

Asians rightfully fear whites. Whites hate Asians more than they hate blacks. If Asians aren't careful, whites will try to kill and outbreed Asians until the Asian races are extinct. I'm disgusted whenever I see Asians suck up to whites. You're fucking sucking up to the asshole that wants you dead and wants to breed your race out of existence you cuck.

>Every non-white person you meet resents you.

They hate us cuz they ain't us
Insulting a white person only serves to remind them that they rule the world. The tactic now is to warp people's values to make superiority somehow a source of shame. See Oppression Olympics and the Victim Value Index

>peter stormare is in the show
>some russian dude
>latino character is odin

>white people conquer and enslave half the world
>white people fight 2 world wars
>white people drop 2 nuclear bombs on civilians
>white people start a global nuclear arms race

Yeah, who wouldve thought that white people in entertainment/fiction could possibly be villains?

Racism amirite?

>Whites hate Asians more than they hate blacks
That's categorically false.

>latino character

You Sup Forums faggots really are blinded by your own ignorance. Odin's actor is English.

It's true. If whites ever get around to talking among themselves about Asians, it's nothing short of toxic. You even see whites trying talk shit about Asian store clerks all the time and agreeing with blacks about how shitty and racist they are. All whites want to do at the end of the day is ally with blacks so they can destroy the Asian races.

Whites don't think about Asians at all.

You are an absolute joke.

That's a fucking lie

lol

Jesus christ, not everyone is from Sup Forums

>you still believe flu shots are the government wanting to give you autism

Nah.

I watch YT on my xbox

>"The fair folk are a fickle bunch."

Literal quote from the Leprechaun story.

yeah lots of nigs and arabs born there as well, it wont make them white and blond scandinavian gods

>rich people are the bad guys

>Show isis destroying idols
>Men are scared when women have power
BRAVO!

The anti white propaganda has gone too rampant in the media. There has never been a worse time in history to be white, so much racism against whites it's practically illegal to be white.

Get a job bum

>This was great except for the white people being the bad guy in every single coming to America scene part.

The slave ship and the border crossing, ok. I can't think of another example though.

All of those things are what makes us great.

>son of Harry McShane and Irene Cowley
>arab

Plus Odin's defining physical traits have never included hair or eye colour anyway.

>RLM has commented on this.
Please go back to where you came from

>our president is a racist and sexist white man
>"worst time in history to be white"
More like the best time in history, who cares what some worthless media says about white men when the man who runs the fucking planet is /ourguy/

Most people I meet seem to quite like me. Even women.

So you go around asking strangers random questions about their ethnicity and background out of fucking nowhere, and then get so hurt when they react like you're a racist that you have to go on the internet to tell everyone the darkies are out to get you?

>Irish "people"
>white

It always makes me laugh knowing that this show is so shit that the leading actor was deemed too shit for a b-list soap opera aimed at teenage girls back in the UK.

>deemed too shit

but he wasn't fired, he quit.

whatsontv.co.uk/hollyoaks/hollyoaks-news/ricky-im-leaving-hollyoaks-for-hollywood-209792/

There's a reason it's taken him 6 years to "crack" Hollywood. And it's because he didn't quit, as much as he'd like you to believe he did.

>modern gods are represented by white people
>this is somehow wrong
Are you saying whites do not control modern western society?

Me too. Makes it easier to put them all in camps when the time comes. Glad we're on the same page.

Everyone was kind of a bastard. The only 'good' characters were Lucky Charms and Shadow, and even Shadow was a criminal.

The FAYE folk you illiterate faggot. Which refers to leprechaun pixies and the rest.
Literally kill yourself.

You're retarded, friend. So if you think nigger conspiracy theories are retarded, then you must believe vaccines cause autism? Why haven't you just killed yourself yet?

I saw an interview once where he said he wants to be the next Rock.

The poor deluded fool.

That doesn't really follow from what he said. You are really stupid though.

>conquer and enslave half the world
Citation needed. And the only reason niggers like you didn't is because of your incompetence. Unless you count sandniggers, who were some of the biggest slave traders of all time.
>two world wars
So fucking what?
>2 nukes on civilians
Should have been 3
>global nuclear arms race
Again, if it wasn't whites it would have besn some shade of shitskin if you weren't all so fucking dumb to begin with.

You understand that when you make an argument, it's supposed to support your point, not your opponent's?

It does if you knew how to read. But I can't really expect something like that from a FAS mongoloid such as yourself.

Niggers are incompetent is really my only point. The lighter your skin, the less retarded and inept your race is in general.

Before you try and claim this is a reaction to Trump, this book was written over 20 years ago. Because Neil Gaiman saw what others didn't.

But you're trying to say that white people aren't the villains of the world while at the same time portraying yourself as sociopathic subhuman degenerate filth.

>Lucky Charms
Ginger Minge.

>trying to force "muh sjw agenda" on a TV show that is pretty loyal to the book
>book was published in 2001

Fuck off already.

>me being a bedwetting little pussy makes it easier for non-whites to end up in prison camps
>if you don't see why you're retarded

>subhuman
No, that's you. You know, the race that couldn't even invent the wheel lol

And do you think someone is a psychopath when they exterminate cockroaches? No? Then what's the difference with niggers and gooks?

>the more a group of people makes another group of people uneasy fearful for their well being makes it more easily justified to put them in camps

I'm sorry but I think you are actually retarded if you don't understand that. You can probably blame your mom for that.

Well thought out, and succinct opinion user. I can tell you spent hours crafting that retort. Bravo I say. Bravo...

As peewee says, "takes one to know one."

Joke's on you, I'm full-on Anglo Saxon whereas you're probably at least partly Polish.

The wheel was invented around 4500 BC and the oldest examples where found in Iraq, so I really don't know what point you're going for anyway. Whatever it is, you seem like you're trying too hard.

>being this assblasted about a tv show

But it's not a group of people, it's just you and a handful of others with undiagnosed special needs pissing yourselves over nothing.

I accept your surrender, mongoloid.
That''s an epic rant, Jamal. But you're terribly transparent.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment .

>show is a bit diverse
>Sup Forums loses its shit claiming it hates white people

Alll the Gods are portrayed as morally greym Even Anansi commands the slaves to burn down the ship instead of helping them return to Africa. He doesn't care for his peoples well being as long as they are 'angry'. There isn't a character who has done a pretty terrible thing apart from Shadow, arguably.

Can we discuss this show at all without devolving into a race squable? What did everyone think of it? I think I like the idea more than the execution. Visuals are gorgeous and some the acting has been solid. I though Shadow would be smarter considering he read 3 books a week for 3 years. Maybe if he could have picked up a mythology book in that time and actually guess the obvious twist that Mr. Wednesday is Odin. Overall, I'm sad the series wasn't more self contained. It was made to have a second series, and while I'm glad it will get one, I'm sure they could have trimmed the fat and upped the quality of this one. The episodes about Shadow's wife bored me the most, especially the one that detailed her affair even though we knew already what had happened.

We'll I know you don't live in a city.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. It's just brown people who hate you because you're white, it can't be that everyone just thinks you're pathetic.

>They're ALL twisted fucking psychopaths, even the so-called "good" ones.
But it was not like that in the book. Tchernobog's sisters were really kind and he himself turned out to be bro at the very end.
Also, the changes they made to viking scene making it the really bad power metal music video summary from a kindest, comfiest human sacrifice ever - it is fucking stupid and the show lost half of its points with me at that moment. Another half was gone at the ep4 being nothing but a shitty filler.