Official Sup Forums discord server

Official Sup Forums discord server
discord.gg/PNk38

>What's discord?
A skype/slack hybrid that isn't shit

>How do I join?
Just press that link, type a name, and you're done!

You can invite friends, as long as they like something Sup Forums-related

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to block skype's ad server
discord.gg/JRzg7sG
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck would i want to talk to anyone who uses Sup Forums?

why the fuck not?

Because we're all shitheeled faggots that's why.

You're missing out on a life experience

this sounds like a bad idea

Shill more, goy. Jesus fucking christ, Discord is worse than Skype.

Yes, because talking to you faggots about nothing is a wonderful life experience.

Because it is always and invariably a bad idea that leads to a clique of dipshits that think they're the core of the board.

DISCOOORD I AM HOWLING AT THE MOON

here

Discord sucks more CPU than Skype but I enjoy that there's no ads.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to block skype's ad server

Seriously, it's fucking trivial, and then you have a program that sucks less CPU and has less fucking bloat to it.

Fuck off and die, you cancer.

What am I doing that's objectively """"""cancer"""""

The link doesn't work.

Official?

Which mod are you?

Here discord.gg/JRzg7sG

Hey don't listen to the nay-sayers. I made friends with some Sup Forumsmrades nearly a decade ago and they continue to by my greatest and most loyal pals. (Probably helped that we were mostly fa/tg/uys too) Keep on doin' you, OP.

Trying to start a useless, drama causing clique while shilling a really shitty fucking program. At least Sup Forums and /tg/ have, you know, ACTIVITIES to organize their bullshit around, and they STILL turn into fucking wankfests.

Kek. Its really only one guy posting in this thread, right?

Pretty sure that doesn't work anymore.

There's 11 IPs and 19 posts, so nope.

I thought the same exact thing

If you don't want to talk to anyone on Sup Forums, why are you on Sup Forums?

To insult people with image macros.

this

In all my time on Sup Forums i've met maybe a single person from any board related chat who wasn't a complete insufferable faggot and he got ran off skype to make room for /soc/ circlejerking

/)

Lel discords from Sup Forums always turn to shit. Let me make a prediction:

There will be a clique of douchebags that mock everyone else, the will be friends with the mods, it will be not enjoyable and the people they pick on will leave.

Then, they clique will turn on eachother, because they ain't shit I'd they ain't being unkind. This eats away slowly at the bonds of the discord, and more cliques are made, and passive aggressive comments exchanged.

Eventually an outburst, people have enough of the passive aggressiveness. The outburst become more and more frequent, and people enjoy the discord less and less. The mods want to kill themselves, and eventually someone leaves.

More and more follow this person. Only boring, non confrontational and freaks are left. The discord is half dead, but has some nice conversations when people are there.

The End.

Are you sure Skype isn't bloated? Somewhere down the line Skype updated on my machine into something that can barely switch conversations without going into "not responding". Granted my computer's kind of old so it might just be minimum requirements increasing.

Because of my intense self-loathing.

If it helps, I'm gonna try to keep the fact that I'm the admin low-profile, so even if you recognize me you probably won't know I'm admin.
I probably won't be promoting anyone either, everybody will stay the same role.
I'll install a bot later to prevent spamming and stuff. Basic shit. I really don't care what anyone does as long as it's not posting CP or derailing. Even then I'll probably ignore that shit.
Nobody except for me and Rhinobot will have moderater powers.