Olga Kurylenko...

>Olga Kurylenko, Emily Ratajkowski and Elodie Yung were considered for the role of Wonder Woman before Gal Gadot got the part
>Gadot was also going to be Faora, but dropped out because she was pregnant

What the fuck is wrong with Snyder and the producers? For what reason do they think the best actresses to portray amazonian female warrors are brown, eastern-looking waifs? I legitimetly don't understand how someone could look at a Wonder Woman comic and think: "Yep, Emily Ratajkowski looks exactly like that."

Why can't anyone do Wonder Woman, the most famous female hero and a feminist icon, any justice?

I think that's the sort of woman Snyder wants to fuck

Because mainstream society thinks women with muscles are masculine and shame men for being attracted to them.

It's easy to blame Snyder and WB but there's not much they can do about it

But real Amazonian women aren't musclebound giantesses either, maybe he was going to more realism.

Amazons were said to live on an island close to modern day Ukraine.

They were slavs and also related to the people who became Iranians.

Nonsense, they cast a somewhat masculine-looking woman as Faora and she was extremely well-received.

All too skinny, No blue eyes, holy shit.

>he thinks Amazons come from the Amazon

wew lad

The Amazon mytho as nothing to do with the natives of South America or the Amazon rain forest

Oh yeah very masculine

Faora was mostly armor

She got in shape for MoS. I was talking about her face, anyway. She has a pretty strong jawline.

but why would they be called Amazons if they're not from the Amazon

>ITT: NEETS think they can do a better job than professionals.
There's been a move to get a more olive tone Wondy the past decade or so. I'm all for it, since Diana isn't really white and Themyscera lies closer to Turkey than Greece. I'm also pleased they gave her an accent since she has one in the comics as well.

>The name Amazon is said to arise from a war Francisco de Orellana fought with the Tapuyas and other tribes. The women of the tribe fought alongside the men, as was their custom. Orellana derived the name Amazonas from the Amazons of Greek mythology, described by Herodotus and Diodorus.

Now fuck off with this shitty bait.

>this image of her that is composed to accentuate her femininity is representative of the character in the film.

She's pretty masculine in the movie mate, its not a bad thing, but it is true.

Well, she's German.

Yeah, those professionals did a bang up job.

>Themyscera lies closer to Turkey than Greece
You are fucking retarded. Modern Turkey isn't white because Anatolia was conquered by the Ottoman turks. Before that it was unter Greek control. Unless Themyscera was invaded by the turks and every modern amazon was a turk rape baby they would still be white.

like When Gal Gadot said if you wanted to be reallistic Amazons used to cut one of her breast

That's actually something historians disagree over.

Faora was not going to be the face of a billion dollar global franchise.

Is that why did she cut off both of her breasts?

Olga could pull it off I guess

wait.. weren't Amazonians a myth?

You can't even see her body, and she also had a pretty face.

What is funny sometimes is that musclefags usually want Wondy to be show in a way that she is rarely show on comics. Pic related for example, Wondy usually is fit, but not a overly masculine musclegirl that musclefags like, and she has huge breasts to add to it.

Galdot is still shit, it would be better if we had Xena actress on her prime.

Yes, that guy is a faggot. He is confusing it with the people who probably inspired the myth, but if this was true Wondy would have to always use a horse and a bow, and cut her relations with greek pantheon.

People should accept that the amazons from comic have almost nothing to do with the myth or the hystorical versions.

Wonder Woman has a literal godlike mastery of language. She does not have an accent.

Stop arguing about history, none of that is relevant because the fictional Themyscira in the comics existed near Greece and that's it.

Amazons were created by the goddesses and lived on mainland Greece, until the Heracles incident, when they went to live on a magical island and be isolated from the rest of the world for thousands of years.

>unironically using Jim Lee art as proof

Fabok or bust.

Herodotus, one of the foremost historians of Ancient Greece, described them as if they were real, and they were a prominent subject of Greek art for quite some time.

On the other hand, he's been known to embellish things to make a good story and the art thing doesn't really prove they were real.

'Myth Plausible', basically. There were definitely some barbarian tribes (that the Amazons were said to be related to) that had female leaders/warriors.

Either way, Wonder Woman has always been depicted as white with blue eyes.

>Brown eastern looking waifus
Because they want exotic looking women of ambiguous ethnicity

Just googled Wonder Woman to show how the most iconic and common looks of the character.

Your Fabok isn't an ultra muscle aberration that musclefags like tho, so its fine.

If there is a thing that I find patethic is being facetious to the fact that you are casting a character based only on fetish and not the most common and iconic representation of the character.

There is a dead ringer for WW and is at least equal to Gadot in acting ability.

She's huge compared to Gadot though. Anyway, it's not just her body that bothers me, it's her skin and eye color, her face and her bad acting.

literally who?

If she was a kike she would have gotten the job

Yeah because everyone knows who Gal Gadot s.

'that chick who died in the Fast and the Furious'

I

i fucking didnt know who gal gadot was before she was cast as wondy since i dont watch fast and furious movies, that doesnt answer the question though. literally who? image search doesnt work.

>extremely well received

On Sup Forums, the rest of the world could not give a single solitary fuck about faora

Alexandra Daddario.

Diana's been waifish before, she can be waifish again.

WE

It doesn't fit with her modern characterization of a badass amazon warrior.

>whoever plays Wonder Woman needs to be muscular
End this meme. Wonder Woman isn't butch in the comics because her strength is magic superpower bullshit, not muscle.

>her strength is magic superpower bullshit, not muscle.

Same goes for Thor and Hercules, but would you ever accept a skinny Hercules? Also, fit =/= butch.

Not waifish, lean and toned. I liked Lynda Carter as wondy.

No, because they clearly -are- ripped. Wonder Woman being depicted as anything but puny is rare.

Can Ratajkowski even act?

>Wonder Woman being depicted as anything but puny is rare.
Sure, if you haven't read any WW comics past 2000.

Except, Anatolia is mostly Greek. Turks were both minority and the ruling part in Seljuk era. Ottomans' radical Islamic policies made Anatolian people look like rape babies of Turkic people, Greeks, Slavs and Middle Easterners.

t. Turk

Gadot's casting proves acting is not a requirement.

You are confused.

I've been to central Anatolia, there were no slavic-looking people there, just brown people. Anyway, the point was that Themyscera had no interaction with turks or anyone else for 1000s of years so they should still be white.

She can't be Wonder Woman if she's already Zatanna.

if they're from Greek mythology doesn't that mean Marvel owns them?

Disney owns Greek mythology now? I wouldn't be surprised desu.

Out of those 4 they made the right choice. Gal>Olga>Emily>Elodie

>Emily Ratajkowski
Her body was too perfect to be Wonder Woman.
Ha just kidding, this outie belly button is disgusting. No wonder she didn't get the part

Central Anatolia where? I live in Ankara, dude. Just walk around the city centre it's like shit raining down on a milk.

ugh, that's disgusting.
Outie bellybuttons are just the worst.

I don't see how they could print all those Hercules comics or make that movie if they hadn't licensed the characters

She's the only one that has the tits to play Wonder Woman.

Big cities don't count, they're always multi-cultural.

the myths and characters are public domain, disney and marvel own their particular versions of them and nothing more.

Small towns are cheap so they attract Kurds, Arabs and Syrians though.

We are talking about Turkey being diverse so, eh. Of course big cities count.

I don't agree, gotta look at the whole country, not just the big cities. You can see a lot of different people in Bucharest, but in the Romanian countryside looks like gypsy land.

>Olga Kurylenko
THANK GOD.
Her "acting" was somehow the worst part of a terrible in every way Hitman movie.
Normally I'd be upset to not see someone from my country as Wonder Woman, but with Kurylenko I'd gladly pick Gadot too. I'd pick a mule, over both of them though.

Big cities make up for most of the population though.

I guess Dreamworks licensed the Bible, as well?

Olga could have been good.
I generally like her as an actress.
And not only because she follows the Eva Green "Hey can I get my tits out in this scene?" doctrine of acting.

Emily Ratawhatever...

Isn't she the girl in the 'Blurred Lines' music video?

>Wonder Woman has a literal godlike mastery of language. She does not have an accent.
What the fuck. You can't not have an accent, every language/dialect/etc. is an accent to one another. It's been stated numerous times in comics that she does have an accent.

>Cut her hair
>Now she's masculine

You guys are really insecure.

Yes. Now fuck off, Boco.

I really doubt any of those actresses were considered

considering 2 of them haven't even been in an actual movie or television show for anything more than a guest role

Blame this piece of shit here

> 2 of them haven't even been in an actual movie or television show for anything more than a guest role

So, like Gadot?

She's not masculine, she's just Germanic.
Hell, she looks feminine as fuck compared to ugly tranny-tier average German women.

>Is that why did she cut off both of her breasts?

She don't need to cut
Because she does have any

Zack Snyder fucked her is that so hard to understand

Gal was at least in a movie, Emily never was

Yes sir...

No ass

Next

>cuts her hair
>puts on a suit of space armor
>acts like she knows she can topple a building with her bare hands

Its more than just a look.

The only pancake ass in that scene beach in Fast and the Furious

Mythological characters are beyond any copyright protection (in fact, they predate the concept of copyright itself by thousands of years). Marvel, DC, Disney, and various other concerns all own specific versions of the mythic figures, but the myths themselves anyone can draw from. You or I, or anyone else could write a comic featuring Thor, Hercules, or any number of mythic figures as long as it only drew from the original myths and not any modern, copyrighted material, and did not infringe on any name or design trademarks.

But Olga was and she's a much better actress than Gadot.

>End this meme. Wonder Woman isn't butch in the comics because her strength is magic superpower bullshit, not muscle.

WW trains since childhood to be an Amazon warrior, the next time try reading comics

You guys catch this by any chance?

What did he train her in, puking in a toilet?

Why does that expression seem so familiar?

to olga at least i could've fapped to

And Olga maybe can put some muscle and silicone here and there

And ICarly

>What the fuck. You can't not have an accent, every language/dialect/etc. is an accent to one another. It's been stated numerous times in comics that she does have an accent.

hard to imagine someone who lives 5000 years having accent in any language

Maybe Deboorah Snyder fucked her

>All thin and slender
>All Supremely Attractive
>All vaguely ethnic looking, but not too much

Based Snyder

All of you disgusting fucks with your muscle trash BTFO