John mccain's broadcasts to the enemy in vietnam have been found

MCCAIN IS FUCKED
Thanks to the hard work of Chuck C Johnson and Wesearchr.
We have finally found John "songbird" mccain's vietnam broadcast. This is a HUGE deal that will HOPEFULLY (with your help) end his fucking jew loving career once and for all. His primary is coming up and we need to propagate this EVERYWHERE.
We have the potential to change history here. But we need to really work hard spreading this.

Some background. John mccain is touted as "the voice of veterans and POW's"
The reality is he was a spoiled little shit tom cruise wannabe who graduated at the bottom of his class and rekt a bunch of aircraft. Some accuse him of giving the vietnamese information
But thats not the worst thing he did. While serving in the senate he went out of his way to hide information on POW's still overseas. Many have suggested the reason for this is they might know about how john mccain betrayed his country.
We now have proof this little rat sang like a bird while captured in vietnam.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

>found on the other pol and I'm pretty sure you guys are interested in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzVxbUOn4EI
newsweek.com/ross-perot-slams-mccain-86763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody?

bump

To be fair if someone had a gun to your head and threatened to chop off your balls of you didn't read a paragraph you probably would too.

>implying Trump wouldn't spill even more if being torture by the Vietcong

If he's a songbird why did he not let the Vietcong use him as a political tool and allow himself to be released early?

McCain has admitted he gave up information, as do most people after lots of torture. Nothing to see here at all.

bump

D E L E T E T H I S

Fuck this guy, he is a disgrace to this country.

Maybe this will keep that Warhawks mouth shut

B.umpin

Pic related.

Wow, OP, you've found...fucking nothing. Good luck getting Americans pissed at a guy who voluntarily stayed a prisoner and who got tortured at length while a prisoner of war. Let me know how that works out for you.

Giddy Mao?

Get over yourself Swiss faggot. Keep spending the benefits of Nazi gold and investment.
Fuck you. You don't even have a pair of balls to fight let alone put them on the line.

Getting captured is for losers.

foolish little foam boy

this RINO faggot has been so cozy with the Dems for so many years the only people I've ever heard him criticize was other Republicans for being too conservative. Like Trump said when he tried to attack Trump- so what if he got himself shot down in Vietnam and survived captivity, so did lots of others, that doesn't excuse his for being a traitor to the conservatives who elected him, the people of Arizona, or those of us trying to keep crooked Hillary out of the Oval Office now.

it's not like he is coerced into saying this..... it's all his words of choice kek

but yeah?
>I prefer those who don't get caught!
SLAM

and damn workout again rite... fucking late for this shit. no moar smoking all day

I'm not saying it is or isn't, just that OP thinking he has found anything that will piss people off is absurd. People have known McCain "ratted" for a long time. McCain freely admits it. The Gooks offered to let him go because of his connections as well and he declined and chose to stay a captive...so I really doubt there is going to be a huge public outcry at him over any of this. It's known and it's been known for years that he was tortured and made confessions.

yea,i would

but i don't go around and call myself a hero either

Most POW;s did this eventually, but the shit about the ones left behind is true.

>be john mccain
>get shot down over vietnam
>it ain't me starts playing

jengus khan moment

why is he a hero? because he was caught?
did he escape or something, or was he exchanged? I know I can google this shit but I'm lazy in the sofa on a horrible keyboard and even worse mouse....
>ib4 desktopfag

Sounds like hype op but send it to Drudge

bit of a different story told here:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzVxbUOn4EI

He got caught and then they offered to let him go due to his father being a very high ranking (or something like that not sure of the specifics) and McCain declined and ended up being imprisoned for years longer to stay with his men. Really, regardless of what you think of him these days, it was pretty badass.

you a fucking DUMBASS OP!!!

Why are right wingers such little chickenhawk shits?

you really can't tell from his voice that he's reading a script with a gun to his head? autistic

Just posting it as it blew up on the other Sup Forums and I didn't see a thread about it here.
Spreading something that could be interesting and find more infos.

>I actually enjoy the reactions
cheers lads

his dad was a high ranking Admiral for the navy, the other pow's claim he was kept seperately because the vietcong knew this and wanted leverage. He made something like two dozen propaganda tapes for them, claiming the main targets were churches and hospitals, etc.

after being treated somewhat special, they offer to let him go, he supposedly refuses (supposedly because it would have destroyed his career and was seen as the most cowardly thing to do), finally gets out, gets into the senate, starts blocking all inquiries into the remaining POW's, seals up all the evidence of his treason forever, denies records be released even when the entire (all of them) house of representatives votes in favor of releasing them.

He is reading a script with a gun to his head. And he did it, as requested, in exchange for better treatment (he was never actually tortured for one) and blocked all investigations into this business to preserve his record.

His father was also a traitor, being one of the guys in charge of the cover-up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.

If I was tortured i would spill everything I know

>Sup Forums and Trump supporters think they're tough guys because they can criticize a prisoner of war who was tortured and forced to read from a script
wow I knew you guys were the scum of the earth, but this is low even for you.

We need more info on his father covering up the attack on the uss liberty

Ross Perot was investigating reports of POWs left in Vietnam. John McCain was one of the gov't agents tasked with shutting down Perots efforts to repatriate the POWs.

"Perot's real problem with McCain is that he believes the senator hushed up evidence that live POWs were left behind in Vietnam and even transferred to the Soviet Union for human experimentation, a charge Perot says he heard from a senior Vietnamese official in the 1980s. "There's evidence, evidence, evidence," Perot claims. "McCain was adamant about shutting down anything to do with recovering POWs.""

newsweek.com/ross-perot-slams-mccain-86763

McCain is a prick, but fuck you. You are no man. You are less than dirt for posting something like this.

Surely there are other of these broadcasts from other POWs.

Also, is this why Vietnam won the war?

And you're a good goy who will die for Israel. Have fun.

So what did 50K+ die for?

Same with the nearly 10K in Afghanistan and Iraq?

>Shills coming out of the woodwork to defend McCain

So he's your goy for president after Hillary, huh? I was wondering who's they'd bring up to fill the spot.

>t. McCain

>John "War Hero" McCain is a traitor

Bump, this should be on the front page.

>Also, is this why Vietnam won the war?
Vietnam didn't win. America simply withdrew because of liberal tears back home. There were a far greater amount of casualties on the rice nigger side than there were on the American side.

>if someone had a gun to your head and threatened to chop off your balls
I'd probably ask them why they didn't just threaten to shoot me, since they'd taken the trouble to get the gun and all.

Not saying this scenario would play out well for me, but really, you've got to have standards.

wikipedia says differently

To be fair, how many Vietnamese are equal to an American?

Most were civilians and the fighters had little training compared to Americans.

ah
that is actually pretty based though. You would expect to be forced into saying shit like this tape, so it wouldn't be a big deal here. It would be acceptable as he was coerced.

I don't get why the gommies did this. It's not like people are this retarded to not understand these are not their words. It's like with that kid in north korea.

>wikipedia

This, the Japs of WWII had the right idea.

Yup. Search and destroy missions are now sweep and clear.

It's been known he's a fuck face, most vietnam vets hate this holier than thou treasonous scumbag.

adding that you only shall say rank and number.
and I would have stuck to that, so I see this. That's universal

By that logic Britain won the American war for independence. If they had been willing to send their entire military and go wild they would have suppressed it.

You think they would keep him untouched if he was so high ranking and his family

>I'd probably ask them why they didn't just threaten to shoot me, since they'd taken the trouble to get the gun and all.

They would then laugh at you and explain in simple words that you're thick head could understand how the goal of torture is to _not_ kill the prisoner.

They would then let you go, as a propaganda piece; a shining example of how the British army is composed of literal retards.

Sorry. I misread the previous post. I thought it said:

>chop off your balls

I realise now it said:

>surgically remove your testicles in a manner that won't cause death through exsanguination

McCain stayed because it was not politically viable to go home as an alleged collaborator.

He would have had no political future.

The Vietnamese are savages, but I think a professional interrogator knows how to remove a fucking testicle, user.

Little Marco?!?

And we're back to my original argument. If that was his intention, he should have made himself clear. I understand that English is his second language, but he needs to make the effort to be understood. Otherwise, why should I make the effort to comply?

He might have trouble making his point clear, considering you think cutting someone's balls off automatically kills them 100% of the time. People that dumb usually have issues comprehending other things too.

I bet you thought the
> they'd taken the trouble to get the gun and all.
line was pretty cool too. Of course they'd have a fucking gun, it's not like they're in the middle of a fucking war or anything.

But aren't soldiers explicitly told to give the enemy any information they hold, since that information isn't of any concrete value? I thought the military only gave out bits and pieces of information to soldiers since the prospect of them becoming POW was high.

>muh poor war hero, muh torture
This is the guy supporting extremists in Syria and hoping for a war with Iran
He doesn't give a flying fuck about soldiers, he's a subhuman zionist

The idea of someone like Trump being captured or killed seems highly unlikely since he'd just pay them off. He's more important alive than dead.

mccain is low energy.