So what was the big leak Assange and the wikileaks team had? Also can someone tldr the released DNC emails...

So what was the big leak Assange and the wikileaks team had? Also can someone tldr the released DNC emails. Was there something clearly illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10E2PR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that really what's happening?

There was technically nothing illegal about the DNC rigging their own candidate when all their supporters are stupid enough to keep following them after finding out.

The DNC emails proved the dem primaries were rigged against Sanders. Huge level of collusion between MSM and dem party. Several emails laying out their plans to target certain demographics, referring to spics as 'taco bowls'.

Damn. I didnt even know Kaine was the DNC chairman. Im slowly starting to fall for the "Clinton is the devil" meme.

She is a demon.

I don't understand how this is news? Someone help me understand this.

Literally everyone knows Hillary rigged it. Everyone knows she is involved in so much shit regarding ISIS, Libya, Benghazi etc. Yet people are STILL voting for her when the choice is her or Trump. In the current zeitgeist being seen as racist is the worst thing you could be so people will still vote for her regardless. It doesn't matter if this is released, it's like releasing Trumps kitchen recipes he likes to make when watching the football.

>that image
That's some scandalous shit right there. I don't care if "there was technically nothing illegal" about it. The DNC and the RNC own the Commission on Presidential Debates and determine the rules for who gets in those debates, which means they can rig every presidential election.

>Literally everyone knows Hillary rigged it.

No, they don't. I'm willing to bet the majority of MSM didn't report any of it or buried on the back page or aired it when nobody watches.

welp- the whole world has in fact gone crazy, and nobody gives a shit about the rules. fuck it dude, I'm going to go bowling

That's why one instance of her using the word nigger or bashing BLM will destroy her campaign. If it is exposed in writing that she is just pandering to minorities and doesn't actually give a shit she is done.

the amount of bodies the dnc has generated this election so far they just might be further ahead targeting big don himself

no doubt they're going to try if things get desperate enough for them

The MSM won't report it. Half of the country will never find out about it if it does happen.

God bless Trumps security

NO FUCKING WAY

Too bad they turned him in instead of torturing him and finding out what he knows

bump

Too bad its fake

Shillary is scared as fuck. Trump will win, Kek has willed it.

Secret Service actually, nice

They have something.
it is bad.
But they still believe that we live in a world where politicans have limits and the establishment has limits beyond which it cannot support corruption.

They are wrong.

Nothing Wikileaks has will stop Clinton. Nothing will even slow her down. Only clinton can stop Clinton.

They just killed Shawn Lucas and Victor Thorn this week, though you won't see it on the news. Look into it user.

>meme

It won't because Trump is an 'established racist' who wants to deport all Hispanics apparently.

dumbbell accident was confirmed unrelated

Fake mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10E2PR

I dunno about that. They advertised that both candidates had a fair shot, that's at least false advertising. Everyone who donated to or bet on Bernie should get their money back

really dude? I'm going to need some serious proofs from you

Rigging is legal as long as there were no legal agreements for fairness between Bernie and themselves.

The creative accounting was very illegal though.

And the media collision reveal was just a weak blow to PR.