Hey Sup Forums let's play a game

Hey Sup Forums let's play a game.
Take an episode of Classic Simpsons, the more beloved the better.
Now rewrite it as it were a modern day episode.

Mr Burns somehow hires a bunch of famous baseball players to work at his plant for some reason so the plant's softball team can beat Shelbyville's.

I'm curious as to how they could make this worse apart from the obvious just being a lot less funny, what could they add that would make such a simple premise unwatchable?

>Mother Simpson
>After Homer fakes his death to get out of work, Marge orders him to sort things out with the Springfield Hall of Records and confirm that he's still alive. There he comes across his mother who he thought was dead for all this time, who has been living a second life as...Kim Kardashian!?
>Special Guest Voice: Kim Kardashian

I hate you for putting these thoughts in my head and I hate that as impossible as it seems, Modern Simpsons would do it.

>The Cartridge Family
>Homer buys an AR-15, making a point that they're practically just giving them away at the gun store. Homer then goes to the NRA, who are secretly being monitored by the Republican Party for ways to manipulate them further. They push Open Carry laws on Springfield despite Lisa's protests. Homer uses Open Carry to legally bully his way about town. In the end he accidentally becomes an Active Shooter. Luckily Joe Biden voiced by himself shows up to save the day and dispenses the moral that nobody even needs a gun.

Homer moves to Cypress Creek after being offered a job. His new boss. Hank Scorpio, is a hipster. The rest of the family dislike Cypress creek because:
>Bart: he doesn't get any new friends from school on his social media
>Marge: The house requires constant maintenance, and the only cleaning products available are expensive, all-natural ones.
>Lisa: dislikes the lack of respect for nature, as forests are being cleared, and the town's hypocritical, self-titling as caring for the environment and being all-natural.

>Bart Starr
>Bart joins the football team. Sexist old Republican Flanders doesn't let Lisa join, so she starts her own team that becomes a social media sensation. Meanwhile, Bart gets a concussion. Lisa raises awareness for Bart with her star power, drawing top doctors to Springfield to bring him out of his coma. Her work complete, Lisa then renounces football as a violent thuggish sport and quits the team.
>B-story: Marge hangs out with Grimes.
>Guest star: Grimes

since it is modern simpsons, quality jokes like pic related will be cut

Forgot pic.

>Bart Gets an F
>Bart bombs his book report about Internet memes. His teacher warns him about an upcoming test and that he should study for it in order to pass. On his way home, however, Bart meets a famous prankster (Guest-starred by some celebrity) who sidetracks him into improving his pranks. This causes him to fail his test, and he is warned that if he doesn't improve, he will have to repeat the fourth grade. Bart contemplates this for once, and prays for a miracle for time to study. The next day, a blizzard hits Springfield, and Bart stays inside to study. However, the prankster comes by the window and persuades Bart to put the test off and continue his pranks on people in the snow. The next day at school, Bart takes the test again, and predictably he fails due to not properly studying. His teacher begins to scold him, but the prankster skateboards into the classroom and states that while he didn't study, he still took it anyway knowing how awful he would've done. As icing on the cake, Bart pranks the prankster, which gets a chuckle out of the teacher, who decides to give Bart and A for effort. Bart is glad to have passed despite not doing anything, and skateboards home, pranking people along the way.

mfw I bump a thread

>Bart gets famous

>its all about Lisa instead

Radioactive steroids

You forgot to aggrandize Lisa.

>itchy and scratchy and marge

>When Itchy and scratchy release a new violent video game, The kids play it day and night, much to marge's disapproval. when maggie is influenced by the game to take homers gun (That he foolishly owns for the silly reason of "self-defence") and shoots him through the skull.

>Reacting with mild irritation. Marge marries her long time lover carl and vows to shut down itchy and scratchy's game branch with the help of Lisa and guest star Take a fucking guess

>Hiding behind the sexist notion of TRIGGER WARNING!!!Free speech the developers keep making misogyny simulators. Until Lisa discovers that they only hire men to code the games. with the help of her old programming teacher Not Zoe Quinn. they sue the company for discrimination.

>The Judge (Voiced by the one who played Lois in Malcolm In the middle) finds them guilty and orders them to hire more minority developers.

>all the white males are now jobless and the company goes under due to lack of employees.

More like it'll be about Lisa managing Bart's career and she ends up failing it due to being a bitch

Want me to make the most horrible, awful, terrible zombie Simpsons episode premise? An episode idea that would be utterly terrible and they'd bungle it without a doubt? Bet I can make you rage in just six words.

Featuring [celebrity guest] as Troy McClure!

Even worse, it's a special tribute episode to Phill Hartman with Andy Dick guest starring As Scorpio's assistant.

so bad it sounds legit

30 Minutes Over Tokyo

>Homer is going fishing on a boat when he spots a Japanese whaling ship to which Homer jets to it.
>Japanese whalers show Homer a paper saying "We will not hurt the whales.
>Homer:OH BOY! Wait until Lisa hears about this!
>One of the Japanese whalers shoves a firecracker in Homer's shoe.
>Homer:Ow ow! My Foot fall asleep, my foot fall asleep.
>Japanese whaler:Oh hat footo hot footo, so sorry so sorry.
>Homer gets back at them but all he finds is a empty outfit.
>Japanese whaler team up to beat up Homer.
>Homer eats spinach and beats them up.
>Shinzo Abe:Japanese man in very hot water, if Japanese man win he save face, if Japanese man lose he lose face, so a big tank of gasoline and fire crackers so, I LOSE MY FACE!
>Abe drinks the gas and eats the fire crackers and lights a match, it goes off but not all the way.
>Abe waps himself around Homer.
>Homer:Poor guy has gas in his stomach.... GAS?!?
>Homer gently removes Abe off of him and jets away from the ship.
>Ship explodes and gets flushed down.
>End.

Ditto, I also loved how in that episode Lisa just wanted feminist attention but then ran off when she found out she was accepted and that other girls were playing with no problems.