White privilege is real

white privilege is real

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2013/08/16/mexico-airline-apologizes-for-light-skin-casting/2666355/
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is.

So white hispanics are privileged?

Does mestizo privilege exist in mexico?

>white hispanics
that doesn't exist
only if you are more european than native

cantaloupes have no shame

it unironically is

Why don't natives and predominantly native mestizos work together to kick the whites out? It's their land after all...

because who gives a fuck about territorial ooga boogaing

apparently white people do according to world history for the past several centuries

because after 500 years of oppressing us most people actually believe that wh*Tes are superior

SO WHERE IS IT?

Where can i experience this?

Everyone is white up there so you don't experience it
Go to America

in any first world country

WHERE??

>that flag and that pic

mexican intellectuals...

Your whites maintain them in power.

Surely you can provide concrete proof, since you claim it's so widespread.

usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2013/08/16/mexico-airline-apologizes-for-light-skin-casting/2666355/

I do not understand why people say I have white privilege. Yesterday, I saw a black person on television. To add insult to injury, this was a history professor talking about Europe's role in the triangular slave trade. This hurt my feelings very much because me and my ancestors deserve to be ceaselessly showered with praise. Anything less is outrageous irreverence and a direct attack against me and my identity. It also reminded me of the time I got turned down by Harvard with my pristine 3.05 GPA because of affirmative action (they are still refusing to answer my emails but I know an undeserving black person took my place) and had to settle for Yale. This ruined my evening and will no doubt be one of the worst offenses I will have to endure this year. If people of color knew the abuse me and my white compatriots have to go through, they would recognize there is no such thing as white privilege. If anything, it is a white man's burden.

People will miss the sarcasm in your post. There are a lot of people who unironically believe this.

because we earned it

white privledge doesn't fucking exist, why do you think so many non whites are getting casted in films like star wars and sjw marvel?

>we
>Irish
>white
>we

Did we forget about the potatoes?

A first world country, so not Mexico.

And we

How do you measure creativity though? I see people using creativity as an argument why whites are superior to east Asians despite their higher IQ all the time.

You do know that East Asians cheat on those exams, like a shit ton.
There is no shame or punishment in China for cheating

East Asian literally copied European/American inventions after they made the stupid decision of giving white people gunpowder, allowing them to genocide one inferior brown race after another.

mexico would unironically benefit from white genocide

when will arguments about white supremacy, white privilege, cultural appropriation, etc. move southward into mexico?

You don't even question why that's absurd for you. For decades Hollywood has only casted white actors almsot exculsively or made minorities play the evil charaters.

Now that it's even people go ranting about a supposed cultural marxist conspirarcy I mean this is truly mental. Was it white supremacy conspirarcy before then? Or was that normal?

I could understand if that happens in China but I doubt it's the case for SK or Japan.

>White people don't cheat

A lot if not most modern inventions in architecture, design and medicine come from east asia (including india) You just don't know about it because that's not your field

It's the thing you gotta make up for your white supremacist agenda based on "rational sciencitic fact" to stand but it's literal the opposite of rational or scientific but is has to be real otherwise everything crumbles and wh*te shits are inferior to rice farmers

It applies to SK, but not Japan

There is a difference between someone cheating in the west where you're basically considered scum for doing it, and doing it in China where they encourage it, you double nigger.
But I doubt you're intelligent enough to know the difference

And yet which ones are used as the standard?

How do you cheat on international IQ tests? Do you honestly think western universities just take anybody? The amount of east asian professors in very advanced and modern science like AI is quite literally absurd and towers western professors.

Where can I get my privilege?

you have to be part of western civilization to have white privilege, friendo

yes
no

I am a foremost part of western civilization, leaf.

probably after women and gays finish their fight for rights

cyka

Modern 3D Printing Industry is almost all China and Japan. Factory Robots is all Japan and some Germany but they get buttblasted by the Chinese who make more and more efficient robots every year. People didn't think it possible to run 3d printers on a profit yet they made it possible a lot of the idustry couldn't make it without customizable small pastics anymore.

You have to be pretty creative to take something and make it more efficient. Also you have to be incredibly creative to even attempt at writing AI

>Russian
>Western civilization
>Russia
>Civilized

never. brown people here are too cucked.

Nice to know that you're applied to some words.

>How do you cheat on international IQ tests?
I don't know, ask the Chinese, they're masters at it.
They are also very selective as who it is that they take into the counting for the IQ rankings.
>Do you honestly think western universities just take anybody?
They will take anyone that appears to have good enough grades and is able to afford the education.
Mostly the afford the education one if you're in America.
>The amount of east asian professors in very advanced and modern science like AI is quite literally absurd and towers western professors.
So what?
Are you saying that its a surprise that the continent with the largest population has a quite a few people that excel in their fields?

Hello, mutt.

This is true.
Hollywood need to stop the outdated and frankly racist stereotype of casting all their baddies as Brits.
Anglos just want peace :3

You aren't a western civilization tho, Both culturally and financially.

That statue has more European genes than all of Russia combined.

It's a guy wearing a mask

>I don't know, ask the Chinese, they're masters at it.

If you don't know, is it all then possible that you just pull that out of your ass because you want to feel superior to east asians?

>They will take anyone that appears to have good enough grades and is able to afford the education.

That's literally over a hundred million people all around the world. The only the the elite of the elite to keep their reputation

>Are you saying that its a surprise that the continent with the largest population has a quite a few people that excel in their fields?

For a region that was mostly 3rd world not 20 years ago, this is very very surprising. They didn't have centuries of wealth to build on.

t. Hitler

White privilege is real but there's nothing wrong with it. Nobody get's mad at people for winning the lottery

>If you don't know, is it all then possible that you just pull that out of your ass because you want to feel superior to east asians?
Are you Asian by any chance, because you sound really really butthurt.
Also here:
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

>That's literally over a hundred million people all around the world. The only the the elite of the elite to keep their reputation
You seem to have the misconception of "elite" meaning "smart" when it actually means "people with money"

>For a region that was mostly 3rd world not 20 years ago, this is very very surprising. They didn't have centuries of wealth to build on.
>China
>India
>Didn't have centuries of wealth to build on
AHAHAH, okay buddy, what ever you say.
I mean, you're right. Its not like these countries don't have some of the most oldest cultures and civilizations in the world, along more wealth than the entirety of Europe combined.

Пoдъeбaл

Кyдa дeвaтьcя, бpo, oни oкpyжaют нaхyй.

White people shouldn't even go to college, it's clear that it just serves to give non whites preferential treatment and advancement over the white natives

>It applies to SK, but not Japan
How do you know that?

um irish are white sweaty

>white hispanics
do americans really think this?

East asians are white by your fucking logic then...

jaja boliviANOO