Is there a way us white women and Asian men can combine our powers and stop the rapid and extreme intermixing that is...

Is there a way us white women and Asian men can combine our powers and stop the rapid and extreme intermixing that is going on between our other halfs at an alarming rate?

At first I dint really care because only dweeby anime loving boys liked these pedophilic little yellow demons, but now alpha successful white men are chasing them too.

What can we do?

cook, clean and remain a virgin until marriage without complainging like they do

try a little harder next time

A woman can be independent and still be a good wife you pasty virgin homosexual. Go find your Saigon rose you worthless piece of dung no other will want you anyway.

>Be male model Aryan Adonis
>marry and breed with a 5/10 SEAwhore

Why?

Have fun being unmarried and raising Jamal's kid as a single mother.

T. Asian guy

they're both 5/10s desu

>Leaf flag
>Asian dude
Poetry.

>A woman can be independent and still be a good wife
clearly not

>you pasty virgin homosexual
> you worthless piece of dung
ad hominem

>no other will want you anyway.
i dont want anything else, but clearly you want more than niggers that are looking to pump and dump

all this salt lel

You could reverse this trend by not doing precisely what you just did in this post: being a shrieking, obnoxious, cunt.

Doubt it. Sounds like the projection of a whore

Delusion. Feel bad for the kids. Sad!

>A woman can be independent and still be a good wife
Sure, but if she's not a virgin the chance of divorce doubles, and after 2 previous sexual partners it basically becomes too high of a risk for any sane man.

He's literally a male model. If he's a 5 you're probably a -5

What do you know, FPBP

That's how white men with the yellow fever like em. Kind of like how we make fun of Sambo for liking his white wimmins large and in charge with big pink areola.

>no other will want you anyway.

Cunt detected.

Christ that struck a cord. Is "independant" code for "I fuck on the first date and wonder why men only see me as a sex object"?

SAVAGE!!!!!!!

what is the appeal of asian women?

Supposedly they are more conservative and submissive. But I can tell you that is false.

After the first generation, most Asian girls become turbo SJWs and whine about "muh white men are fetishizing muh culture".

Nobody winds up more miserable than people who base relationships on attractiveness.

Man or woman.

Lose weight! that's it. That's seriously all any women has to do today to get a 8-10 out of 10. Just don't be fat.

White women generally are in good shape. Negresses and latinas are the ones who boost the obesity statistics.

Bitch are you just trolling us?

Hot ones don't get fat, ever. They know how to cook, aren't lazy or entitled. Very honest, will never cheat on you if you aren't a total cunt.

Try it once, you'll never go back.

yeah I mean be thin, Not 80lbs overweight and call yourself "Curvy" and assume that its the average body type.