>Hey handsome! Go with me ;)

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/photorare_sex_photograph/1/183/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go where?

lol she's like 5'6
I'd still beat the shit out of her

I don't mind going to the gym with someone, why not.
She's not missed a leg day for sure.

Too short

too bad, i always skip leg days

NEVER skip leg day.

go with her

*sees her socks*
Be gone at once THOT!

I never got the whole lifting culture. I'd rather take the sort of practical strength you get from farming or construction or something over just lifting a bar up and down and inflating your muscles

muscles look sexy

Lifting a bar up and down is cheat mode.

Ok, but only if you drive.

I mean, sure muscles look good. But when you see someone with bulging muscles and their petite little hand are all clean, and they are all made up, it kind of breaks the whole ''hardness'' of the person
You know instantly they never did a hard days work in their life

P-p-p-ppll dont break my legs

You just have an outdate perception of muscles. Nobody believes you are tough guy if you look jacked. It's been about the look since 90th.

t.brainlet

>he's a peasant who works fields all day
Sport is a bourgeois activity, user

Well what do you work with then? I'm a mechanical engineer, is that ''peasant'' work?

>autistic retard beats up his possible future wife
ok

Muscles are aesthetic.

o-ok

Strong women are the worst looking thing I've ever seen. What the fuck goes on in their brain?

I would most definitely carry her to my cave for impregnation.

>She would most definitely carry me to her cave for impregnation.
FTFY

>Thinking that muscles from working out are any less valid or useful than those from manual labour
LMAO
I've noticed a trend in people that think "practical strength" from manual labour is the way to go are almost always people that are really out of shape and don't have any strength to speak of, "practical" or not.
Seems like its just an excuse for people to stay unfit and lazy

Physical labor sucks. Bending over, standing for hours in boots that are scrapping your skin off and lasts for hours with no measurable growth. And you still end up going to the gym because of muscle imbalances. Meanwhile a workout lasts 2 hours at most, with comfortable clothes, clean movements and plentiful rest.

That's even better desu

o-okay p-please do d-don't rape me miss

If you exercise with barbells and/or dumbbells then that strength is perfectly applicaple to any practical purpose

>a few minutes later...

all women should look like this

i want to put my erect penis in her moist vagina, if you know what I mean

No, I don't
Please explain in further detail.

There is a big difference but there is no point to develop so called practical strength because it's just dangerous. Lifting is much safer than crossfit for example

Well i'm not saying that you should just lay on the couch because ''if you're not doing work in the field then its invalid''
All im saying is bodybuilders are like peacocks, its all for show

>crossfit

>Everyone that goes to the gym is a bodybuilder or someone that wants to be a bodybuilder
Yeah ok m80

No homo.

n-no I'm a manly man and could hold my own

How is it for show? They're actually strong.

yall don't even know

benis in bagina :-Dd

sause
iqdb didn't work

Hello.
I'm from future, where anime is haram.
Gib sause.

If I remember right it is called "let me bark for you" or something among those lines.

Arigato

Pathetic

now what the hell is this called?

It's one of the stories from the manga called Photorare SEX on exhentai (this one story doesn't have any NTR so it's alright)

hentai2read.com/photorare_sex_photograph/1/183/

thanks bruh
shame it sucked though

>iq 200
>could easily one the nobel prize but chooses not to
>actually mad scientist
writing this shitty should be banned

No one cares about nerdy stuff like you, you VIRGIN

like that*

this is why soldiers, bodyguards and other jobs that require strength are forced to do push ups etc. instead of hitting the gym
the gym will build nice looking inflated muscles while old school hard work will build strength and actual muscles

>Thinking that soldier and bodyguard training isn't more about stamina than strength
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

I mean, soldiers go to the gym. Most have AT LEAST a dozen hours a week dedicated to training.
All i mean is the whole protein powder, supplement, steroid, creatine, pump your muscles up unnaturally, mister olympia type of deal is all for show.
If you go to the gym and all you do is lift heavy compounds and eat right proper food, then it has the same effect i think

That reminds me
>Live in a town where a lot of soldiers come because of drills and defense exercises in my country happen here
>Most soldiers that go to the gym come to the gym I frequent
>They are almost always comically weak for what a soldiers is suppose to be
I mean these guys do quarter squats with less than 60kgs and have a hard time doing 50kgs in bench press.
Soldiers are no the kind of people you should think of when considering jobs that "require strength".

There are no jobs that require strength, you're doing it for vain purposes, just like the girl who goes there to train her ass.

You're talking about something you're completely ignorant about. If you want to talk about weightlifting do it first.

There's soldiers in Iceland?

>Don't stay in shape
>Don't be healthy
>You're just doing it to look good
>Nobody that works out or goes to the gym actually does it because they don't want to be fat asses with no stamina or strength
>No, it must be because they are vein
>Why even go to the gym, its not like any job requires strength
Yeah, why don't you just go fuck yourself, you lazy piece of shit.
If you don't want to keep your body in shape, then fine, but don't try to drag other people to your lazy and unhealthy level to feel better about yourself.

Yeah, but none of the are Icelandic.
They're all foreigners, Americans, Brits, Russians(sometimes), Norwegians, etc.
But I mostly see Americans here at the gym.

Soldiers who go to the gym are mostly from lazy units (artillery, logistics air force etc)
Infantrymen, paratroopers, marines etc have no time for the gym club

vanity

Last I checked, vanity wasn't one of the 7 deadly sins
But being a lazy glutton sure was.
And look who's talking about having vanity
You think you're better than people that go out and try to better themselves because you have this preconceived notion that they could only be doing it for looks?

>why would you lift weights? you don't get functional strenght that way
>muscles are just for show, no one needs them

while you're lifting scrap I'm in the library, getting smarter.

While you're in the library reading pop-up books and other such books with a lot of pictures, I'll be studying STEM

>lifting and studying are mutually exclusive
Keep telling that to yourself.

huw du i get a icelandic gfriend ?

Why do R*ssians like to go to Thailand so much?

/fit/ girls are the best

While you're in the library after a gym session, I'm on the mat, achieving TRUE strength

Be good looking
Having money also helps

Let's keep our /fit/shit in /fit/

this is /fint/

/fitlit/ was too good for this site.

>Thinking that body weight training will ever get you any real strength
Nigga, if you wanted to give an example of non-weight lifting workouts you should have said swimming, ya daft cunt

Ooo
I also can do pirouettes.

While you're competing in vanity I'm getting STRONGER

>Thinks boxers don't lift weights

it's for autistic beta manlets with inferior self-esteem. real men do competitive fighting or team sports with the lads

if only /lit/ was actually smart

Nigga, I go to the gym too. I'm not the swede that's been arguing in the thread. Anyway boxers do very light weightlifting

Two of the hottest girls from Russia, her and Mascha from Domai, have been to Finland!

>actual muscles
this is what dyel's actually believe

>durr picking up rocks will build muscle not picking up dumbbells :DD

It's good for your health and you feel good (both physically and mentally) after working out your muscles so I don't really see what you're trying to get at.

Garry Kasparov the best chess player in the world had a push up routine because he knew it improved his brain function.

>implying I'm handsome

Women aren't even aesthetically interested in the overly large physique that so many people who go to the gym try to achieve, they prefer more natural slimmer silhouettes with some toned muscles.

This will buttblast the gym rats

too big